Chapter 15- sneak out?

Yearning Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

- Minsoo POV -

While I was waiting for right time to execute my plan I decided to play with sungjun, it wouldn't be too bad to spend a little time with him since I know he is lonely with dad leaving for work and I did promise him to play with him. Plus I'm the only one he has to cheer him up so I need to pacify him, and no matter how annoying and clingy he is he is still my one and only baby brother. Right after we finished eating lunch I told him we'll watch a movie now and those words escape my lips he started jumping and all hyper that he is.

We watched kung fu panda, and he keeps on saying that he was the baby panda and how he thinks Po is cool and plus how he wanted to taste all those noodles and steam buns that the panda's keep on eating. I would just laugh at his silly thoughts as I just continue and watch the movie. Well my position is somehow difficult, it would be comfortable but then again I'm with this clingy brother of mine, he is laying on top of me, I'm laid down in the bed my head is resting on my palms and as I lay down sungjun decided to place himself on top of me and just copy my position.

Though he has his chin resting on my head, it's a really uncomfortable position for me but then again as I need to spoil him sometimes, since I do tend to be mean and strict on him. No matter how I act towards sungjun nothing will change he is still my baby brother and I do cherish him in my own way. I wont let anyone hurt him or bully him only I can bully him kekeke don't judge me I think bullying a younger brother or sister is a older brother's deed. So bullying sungjun is my job as his big brother and only I is allowed to bully him.

Once the movie was done we played with my wii games and then an hour passed sungyeol hyung comes in and called us for the afternoon snack time, I look at my watch and see that a lot of time has passed since it was already 4:30 pm we both went down and ate our afternoon snack, sungjun talking animately with sungjong-ssi and sharing what happened in the movie we watched. Once I'm done eating I told sungyeol hyung that I would be locked up in my room and he immediately understand what I wanted to tell.

Sungyeol- okay minsoo, once you decided to come back to civilization your dinner will be at the usual place okay?

Ne hyung, remember no disturbance

Sungyeol- yes I know minsoo

Thank you hyung

With that I head up to my room, I locked my room door and went to my sound component and started playing some music just so they wouldn't hear any sounds or should I say they wouldn't be suspicious when they don't hear any sounds coming from my room. I then took a quick shower and dress up, once I'm done getting ready I then check the music and make sure that my ipad that is connected to the speaker has a full battery and has it on loop so the music would continue playing.

Once I'm sure that my plan is going as planned I took my wallet, keys and phone and put it in my pocket and open my sliding door going to the balcony, I looked down and see that no one is around the garden, I then step outside and close my sliding door and went over the railing of the balcony and carefully cross the concrete flat form. I then jump over to the emergency stairs before fully heading down and head to the back door I made sure no one is around and no one would see me. Once I was sure I then quickly yet carefully run towards the door

When I was fully out of our house I feel the adrenaline rushing through my veins, I might manage to sneak away from our house but I can't be careless yet, someone or worst dad might and could catch me so I fasten my pace and head out of the main road and grab a cab, once I manage to hail a cab I told the driver my destination and we drive off. Only when the car started driving off did I finally relaxed and calm my thumping heart. I couldn't help but smile with what I just did and mentally pat my back to pulling this through.

After a 25 minute drive we finally arrived at our destination, I paid the fare and went out of the cab. I then walk down the alley and enter the building and went down the stairs. Tonight's gig will be held at the biggest and famous underground club, don't think bad of this club it's not like any club where drunkards are all over and drugs and es. This club is clean and solely for relaxation, you could order a few alcohols and enjoy the bands playing. This club is the "must performed club" for those aspiring bands and performers.

This club only hires and invite those bands that really has the talent you can't just walk in and tell the management you want to play, you have to prove your talent and your skill to be able to perform. This club is the gateway to popularity for every performer because of the larger crowd and some entertainment recruiters also come here. This isn't the first time that we will be performing here though so you could say our band is pretty well known plus the owner of this club is like a hyung to us now. Which he would give us a chance to perform every once in a while or when they have a special event planned.

Once I got to the club I see that it's still empty, well not entirely empty since the employees are setting up and some performance practicing their sets. I look at my watch and see that its already 5:30 pm no wonder the employees are acting like headless chickens since in a matter of few minutes the concert will start. I look around and try to locate where my noisy and crazy friends who unluckily is also my friends, I then saw them in front of the stage and watching the band that is performing so I walk towards them and when they saw me they all immediately rushed towards me and started messing my hair. 

Chanyeol- bro!!! I know you would pull something through

Hyuk- it's good that you got here before the actual opening, you guys need to practice

Hongbin- don't ing believe chanyeol, he wouldn't shut up and kept on asking what would happen if you don't show up.

Chanyeol- yah! 

Okay guys chill, I'm already here so lets not talk about that anymore I'll tell you all later how I manage to sneak out, but for now I think hyuk is right we need to practice and I'm dying to play the guitar, my hands are itching to touch and play the guitar!

Henry- kekeke okay that's good then, here are all your instruments we already tune it but of course since you are a picky I'm sure you would still tune it to your liking.

You know me real good henry kekeke

Hyuk- okay boys less talking and go head to that stage, its all yours and just a heads up I don't want any mistakes even though it's just a practice.

Baekhyun- someone's on his period gosh yeah we know hyukkie

We then started heading to the stage and we took our position and minhyuk thumping this drumsticks onto one another and started playing the drum and chanyeol and I started playing with our guitar we played the intro first and after a few seconds baekhyun started singing and I focus my eyes on the hand that is placed on the neck of my electric guitar and as I let my mind focus on the chords of the song we are playing. My mind is totally absorb in the music that my hands are moving on it's own and playing on its own.

This is why I love playing the guitar it makes my mind blank and I just let my instinct do all the moving, playing the guitar is what my hands are yearning for, I always want to play the guitar and I always play the guitar before but since that time appa took all the instruments in our house and locked it in a room that only he has the key. Appa also forbid us to ever touching any instruments when he see us or me touching one he would immediately destroy it and reprimand me, it happen a lot of times and I beg him countless of times to just let me play but he wouldn't listen.

This is why I had to keep this a secret for him, if he finds out that I am playing the guitar I'm sure he would be really angry at me, to the point of no forgiveness. I had to resort to this kind of method just to be able to play the guitar and just be free from all the constricting shackles that he put on us, and to clear my mind from all the problem. You could also say this is my way on rebelling on him, I couldn't really resist the calling of the music, every time I listen to a song my hands would automatically craves to play a guitar and play the tune with my own hands.

My train of thoughts were broken when I heard daehyun's voice speaking through the mic, I look up and see him together with jungshin and hyuk standing on the control booth together with the other people positioned on the sound system and control booth. Baekhyun then stop singing and all of us stopped playing our instruments, hyuk then rise his thumbs up and signaling to us that we did good and he is pretty satisfied with our practice. We then nod our head and went down the stage jungshin and henry then grab mine and chanyeol's guitar.

My guitar is good no need to tune it out.

Chanyeol- mine too since I already adjusted it earlier no need to tune it anymore

Jungshin- okay that's good to know then

We went to the dressing room that was assigned to us, there we saw hongbin going through our wardrobe and sehun and kai typing in their phones. I guess they are making last minute announcement that we have a performance tonight and making sure that everyone is informed about this special Christmas concert. I took a sit beside sehun and just rest my head on the couch as I close my eyes. I hear chanyeol and baekhyun talking and hyuk asking and checking on kai and sehun jobs. Hongbin calling minhyuk over since he knows that only minhyuk would listen to him at the moment and would gladly be the first one to get ready.

Minhyuk- so how did you manage to escape?

Well dude let's just say that I cross and walked on the flat forms of our house and be as quiet as I could be. Then I made sure my room is locked with some back ground music playing.

Minhyuk- it's good that uncle myungsoo didn't notice

Well like usual he isn't home so yeah only sungyeol hyung left in charge and he wouldn't really question what I do unless it's not illegal

Chanyeol- well in my opinion bro I don't think sungyeol would even tell uncle myung if he knows about this. I'm sure sungyeol hyung would even help you cover this up.

I know I could trust sungyeol hyung but I can never be sure, he still reports to dad I can't risk anyone knowing if I want to continue being part of this band.

Chanyeol- sigh why did uncle myung turn like this again?

I really don't want to talk about it bro you know that and you all know the story anyway.

Hyuk- yah! No depressing thoughts before performance! It mess up the jam you all know that! Minsoo go change baekhyun is done changing and minhyuk go to hongbin already and have your hair styled and make up. Start moving people! We don't have eternity!

Sehun- hyukkie chill! Dude they have like 2 hours before they perform no need to be stress

Kai- sehun is right hyukkie relax a little and don't be a mother hen on us.

Okay that's enough guys, don't want to anger hyuk let's just move and after that we could watch the performance.

They all nods and I went to hongbin and ask for my clothes and he handed it to me, I went to the restroom and change my clothes after I'm done changing I went to hongbin and just in time since he isn't styling anyone since baekhyun do his own make up and style his own hair since he is the diva in our group. Hongbin saw me and approach me, fixed my clothes and then made me sit on the chair in front of the mirror and started messing or should I say styling my hair. After a few minutes he finished messing with me and chanyeol then come to him and he started fixing chanyeol's features.

After 35 minutes we finished getting ready and we all decided to go and watch the performance of the first bands. The set up and structure of this underground club is similar to any other two story club, not that I already been inside a real club but base from what I see from pictures its similar to that, this club ground level is spacious could fit 400 people so it's really spacious and has a stage in the middle at the sides are tables and booths and on the second level is for VIP's and performers only space, so while waiting the performers can watch other bands without being assaulted by fans.

So we went to the VIP section and took our assigned booth and ordered a few drinks and like I said earlier the owner of the club know us real good and treats us like he's very own little brother so we can't drink any alcoholic beverages until we aren't in legal age he specifically ordered all his waiters and bartenders to never serve us any alcohol and mixed cocktails so us being here is solely for fun and music. When the first bands started playing I focused on their music and how their guitarist play, some of the songs left a good impression on me.

Hyuk- okay guys need to go back stage and get ready just two more songs from these band and it will be your turn so better go down already.

I stand up and did a few stretching, I can feel the need to play and hold my guitar getting stronger. I took a one last drink on my soda as I went and follow minhyuk down the stairs, d

Please log in to read the full chapter