chapter 1- start

Yearning Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

- Sungjun POV -

annyeonghaseyo yeorobun, Kim Sungjun imnida, im 5 years old and im living with my appa and hyungie, though i dont see my appa frequently, he is a very busy man hul~ which is why me and minsoo hyung is left with our caretaker, his name is Lee Sungyeol, yeollie hyung has been with us for as long as i can remember and i think even before hyungie is born, so yeollie hyung has been with us for a long long long time! kekeke thats why i sometimes call him yeollie ahjussi and he would grumble that he isnt old yet and i shouldnt call him ahjussi i would just mehrong at him

appa, my appa is kim myungsoo all i know is that appa is the boss in his work which is why he is always busy and doesnt have any time for me and hyung and rarely home. though when its sunday he'll make sure that every morning he'll train us teach us how to use nun chucks, then after that he'll leave for some urgent meeting that always happen i already memorize it. as for my umma i dont know what she looks like nor know where she is, if i ask appa about her he'll just say im too young to understand and tell me never to ask again.

if i ask hyung about it, he'll say he doesnt know and never ask again and if i do he'll never talk to me again, and i dont want that since i only have hyungie i dont want him to be mad at me. so after that i never ask where umma is, a forbidden word or question. appa said if im a good boy and have a good grade we'll go somewhere but no matter how behave i am and good my grades are we never go out, even though he promise it to me. hul~ appa is mean but i love him i just wish appa would spend some time with us.

Sungyeol- sungjun-ah, ppali or you will be late your appa wouldnt be happy if he found out you're late today

i quicky went out of my room and went down the stairs where yeollie hyung is waiting for me, he is holding my bag and lunch box, when he saw me he smiled and hold out his hand and we went towards the front door where the car is waiting for us, the driver open the door for me and i got inside yeollie hyung strap the seat belt for me even though i told him i can do it but he wont let me telling me its part of his job then yeollie hyung sit in the passenger seat, then we went off, i didnt move fast because i was scared appa would be mad, i move faster because i wanna see my umma fas. 

wait did i confuse you? kekeke im not talking about my real umma but my other umma, im talking about sungjong ssam, i call him umma even though he is a guy, sungjong seonsangnim is our new teacher since hyumi ssam resigned. sungjong ssam is really nice and very very pretty! he is like an angel, he always take care of me and would always praise me when i do things well and get it right, for me he is the perfect umma, i really want him to be my umma which is why i am calling him umma. he also dont get mad when i call him umma he is really nice.

Sungyeol- so sungjun-ah dont be naughty okay? listen to seonsangnim, and dont fight with your classmate like the last time, if you do i'll tell your appa this time arasseo?

but it wasnt my fault they keep on teasing me!

Sungyeol- but still sungjun-ah you know fighting is bad didnt i taught you that?

hmp

Sungyeol- sungjun-ah come on please do it for hyung ne? you know what will happen if your appa find out about this

hmp arasseo.

Sungyeol- thats a good boy, okay we're here now, remember behave okay?

i took my seat belt off and got out of the car, yeollie hyung put on my bag and handed me my lunch bag, he wave at me and i did the same, hmp stupid hyung it wasnt my fault from the start those boys are mean they laugh at me when i called jongie ssam umma. i walk towards the entrance were jjongie ssam is, he is greeting other students and when he saw me he smiled at me and wave at me so i run towards him and bow to him and hug him, he look down at me and pat my head while smiling at me.

good morning jjongie umma

Sungjong- aigooo sungjun-ah, good morning did you do your assignment?

ne jjongie umma

Sungjong- thats a good boy, but remember call me jjongie ssam later in call okay? you can only call me umma when we arent in class

ne

Sungjong- aigoo such a good boy. okay now go inside and put down your bag

arasseo jjongie umma

i bow to him again and walk inside the school, see i told you he is really really nice and pretty, my jjongie umma is the most beautiful person i have ever meet! i wish he was really my umma, if he was my real umma them i would jump from joy and be super happy and would really behave, and our family would be complete and perfect. my appa is handsome my umma is pretty, my hyung is handsome and smart then there's me cute and behave. if only jjongie umma is really my real umma. i promise to finish all my food and wont create any trouble.

- Myungsoo POV -

i lean my head on the head rest of my office chair and took of my glass as i massage my nose bridge and turn my chair towards the large glass window of my office. i look at the night scenery of seoul, the sky is dark yet all t

Please log in to read the full chapter