A Sudden Situation

After Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongdae said just stayed around Lay a bit longer, Jinyoung said to stay with him (Lay) too. What kind of situation was this? Why did everyone around her say things like this?! Ah! I’m frustrating much! She better got some refreshment.

On the way to go outside campus, she met with Yoojung on the way. “Oh, unnie (big sister)! Where are you going?” she asked. She was always so bright, always smiling.

“To get some refreshment outside, too many thoughts inside,” Kara said and chuckled.

“Oh, then, just go with me to that mall!” Yoojung offered her suddenly and Kara was surprised by sudden invitation. Well, rather than spending time alone. She followed Yoojung alone.

They used the neighborhood bus to get to mall nearby, just eating maybe. Kara was lazy for class too, she still got her absence limit available so she would use one today. “You don’t have any class today?” Kara asked Yoojung. She smiled and shook her head.

“The lecturer couldn’t come. How lucky I am,” Yoojung said and laughed. Kara chuckled too. “Lately, what are you thinking? Maybe I can help,” she said. Kara was taken aback.

“It’s too complicated for you, Yoojung-a. Maybe later,” Kara explained and smiled. Yoojung understood that Kara didn’t want to talk about it that time so Yoojung just led the way to the underground food court to taste delicious fried salmon in the neighborhood.

“It’s been so long I want to eat this! Yoojung-a you know my taste,” Kara smiled and chuckled. Yoojung just smiled.

“Me too, unni. I want to eat this from last week. Finally we made it,” she said and laughed. They enjoyed the food and Kara noticed that her phone was vibrating, but she didn’t take a look on it. She didn’t want to take an answer for anyone.

As she expected, Lay called her. Then Jinyoung called her. They even chatted her. She sighed. At the end, she just took a look at her classmate’s chat so there was a new task going on. She sighed again. “Don’t be so stressed, unni,” Yoojung comforted her and Kara smiled. “Maybe you have so many thoughts going on, but once in a while take a deep breath,” she advised her. Kara felt grateful because there was a little sister she could talk to.

...

As time went on, Kara adapted to the situation where she needed to be Lay’s little sister. Yeah, she adapted to the situation. She tried to. Underline that. Nothing that could be help. Jinyoung even asked for her help. She just could sigh day to day. When could she explain everything? Or when could them explain everything to her? Them she meant Jongdae and Jinyoung. Secrets after secrets, she was tired to play too much games. She needed to stop it right at its core.

That day, Lana’s home number called her. She was surprised that Lana’s name was displayed after Jongdae said it was a home number, she was a bit relieved. Kara was thinking of something like… kind of funny but at the same time not funny also. She wondered who called her. Lay didn’t use much of home number, but she answered it right away.

“Hello?” she started.

“Oh, Kara-ya,” it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter