That Word

After Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kara had a day-off, so she could sleep safe and sound. She still turned off her phone that made Jongdae had to go to her house just to talk.

“Are you crazy?” he said furiously. “I know two crazy people in my life,” Jongdae said that. Kara just listened without being bothered by what he said.

“Who are they?” Kara teasingly asked him, didn’t care if she was one of it. She didn’t want to be bothered by this petty thing.

“You and Lay hyung,” Jongdae said it straight-forwardly. Kara didn’t welcome Jongdae in, she just stood in the front of the gate, didn’t give any expression at all to him. “You need to stop this,” Jongdae said it seriously and she just sighed.

“Yes, I know. Anyway, you’re gonna be late for college,” she said and reminded him to get him off here. Jongdae put his head down, Kara was a bit stubborn in time like this.

“Don’t you make him furious. He’s not like the same guy as you think,” Jongdae said that, warned her that. Don’t care. Then, Jongdae went to college. Kara got back inside the house to have her breakfast. It was morning, she needed to get her morning into normal again. Jongdae just made a commotion for her.

All day she just watched tv shows, browsing internet from computer with her phone off. If she got another college task from her chatting group, she could do it later. Her parents were both working, so she was left alone at the house. Once a time, a call from relatives just for asking where her parents were came and told her an information of this and that. Yeah, I’ll give to them later. She said that after calls and calls.

Lunch time, she cooked her own food. She wanted to make mashed potatoes which was not so suitable for lunch but she didn’t care anyway. At least, her stomach was full. As the potatoes were finished, the doorbell was rang. She was curious who came at this time.

Kara went to see from the curtain who was coming after putting back her apron on its place. It was Lay. Kara was surprised. Maintained her breath and Lay said from outside, “I know you’re inside. Day-off right?” that sound was heard pretty clear from inside of her house. She didn’t know what to do. Then the gate was open. She forgot to lock the gate. Oh no!

Then Lay knocked the door. “Kara-ya!” he called from outside. He noticed that the knocking sound came out different like there was a thing blocked the door. “Are you in front of the door?” he guessed. Kara was surprised. That time Kara was just standing and having a zoned out. She didn’t know what to do. “C’mon open it if not, I’m gonna come when your parents are home!” he said and warned her. She sighed.

In the end she didn’t open the door for him, “Okay, remember what I said to you okay?” Lay said and went away. She breathed heavily, had to prepare herself for tonight.

...

Just like what Lay reminded her before, he came when her parents were home. “Kara-ya!” the result was her mom opened the door for him and let h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter