First Story

After Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Losing someone you love is not easy. Not an easy thing to let them go, to pass the days you know they will not exist anymore. That’s what Lay is facing now. The loss of his dearest one and only sister. He can’t believe that his sister would leave him in such a short time. A teenager that is still full of hope. His family never stop praying for his sister to recover and soon spending time with them again, but what happens now tells it differently. Crying, tears drop on everybody presents that time.

His sister, Lana, was diagnosed with intestinal putrefaction. No one was expecting it came. Suddenly back then, his sister dropped like that on the floor. All of them rushed to the hospital. Got too long with the check-up, until the doctor said that his sister had to stay in hospital for recovery. His parents of course were in shock. He was too.

Until they said his sister could recover with a donor. They got one, but it battled with times. The times she had her last breath was faster than the coming of the organ donor. No heartbeat. A flat green line could be seen clearly. His parents screaming. Crying. They couldn’t believe this. Her birthday was not coming yet but she was already in this state. How long we are going to live, who knows?

Not just him who witnessed that day. Lana’s bestfriend, Kara witnessed her death. She was holding her hand. Lana’s last word was, “Thank you for all of things. I love you, mom, dad, brother. I love you too, my bestfriend. Don’t forget about God, don’t accused Him for all of this,” then finished. Kara’s tears were falling. Without no sound she held her friend’s hand tightly. Lay’s mom laid her head beside her dearest daughter while her dad hugged his mom. Comforting each other. Kara, knowing that Lay was silently crying there he went to her and rested his arm around her to comfort her.

Lana was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter