Time

After Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She chatted Jongdae to call her because she got important information he needed to know. He replied with, “What?” but she insisted him to just call her. Finally, he called her. Kara told everything what happened the other day and Jinyoung just silent as she heard nothing from the phone.

“That why I already said to you that something was not right of Lay’s action to me,” she told him. Yeah, he knew all of the reason why she could say that but he had always denied her that Lay just acted like that as a brother. Now Jongdae knew the shocking story, what else could he deny? Jongdae shook his head, didn’t believe this. Didn’t think that Lay would kiss her. Didn’t think that Lay would act this far. “Don’t tell anybody,” Kara said.

“Calm down, I won’t,” he said. “Kara-ya, just chill,” Jongdae said that. Kara sighed, but she nodded. Then, they hung up their phone. After that, Kara chatted Jinyoung, told him that she couldn’t be in Lay’s side anymore because of the complicated situation. Jinyoung wanted to know why, but Kara needed time to tell him not as easy as to tell Jongdae directly.

...

When she met Jinyoung at campus, he dragged her into the library again. Lay saw them from a far and he sighed because he knew what he had done to her and it was enough to make her stay away from him longer than he expected.

“I already knew what happened,” Jinyoung said. Kara was surprised because she remembered that she didn’t tell anything to Jinyoung yet. Jinyoung read Kara’s expression, “from Lay.”

Kara nodded. The name was called again and her heart began to beat faster because she remembered what Lay did to her, not because of any feelings she had for him. She guessed, that kind of thing was still far away and didn’t have any possibility into it.

“You know what I did to him?” Kara widened her eyes, curious of what Jinyoung said. Slapped him? It was just her thought. Jinyoung couldn’t slap his own cousin, right? What right he has to slap Lay anyway. “I said to him that he is crazy, out loud until his mom came to me and asked what happened,” Kara eyes got wider because she heard that Jinyoung said Lay’s mom. “Calm down, I didn’t tell her any story about it,” phew. “Anyway, it’s rational for you to say that the other day. You need time,” he advised her.

“Certainly,” she answered. She really needed time to not meet with Lay and if Lay wanted to speak with her, he better explained it well. “Thanks anyway for understand me,” Kara thanked Jinyoung and he smiled. “I guess I need to go now,” Jinyoung knew Kara didn’t want to talk about this longer so he let her go.

When she was about going out from the library, Lay was in front of her. She was surprised that made her stepped back and av

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter