Not Ready

After Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because of what happened yesterday, half of Kara’s self couldn’t keep calm every time she had to spent time with Lay. Jongdae said it was normal for him to act like that as a brother, but Kara couldn’t accept the fact. They were not real siblings anyway and Jongdae could say that kind of thing? Kind of surprising her. Instead of believing her friend’s opinion, she stayed on herself.

She was planning to not meet him. She already said this to Jongdae and he said, “You’re so childish! Just meet him anyway!” Jongdae was kind of frustrated by Kara behaving like that.

“I need time!” Kara didn’t want to lose too. “You already heard my opinion anyway,” she said, hoping Jongdae would understand.

Jongdae sighed heavily and shook his head seeing his bestfriend like this, “Okay, then.”

“Help me,” Kara asked him desperately and with her force, Jongdae helped her. If Lay asked him where she was, Jongdae would lie (even if it was wrong enough).

Kara went straight to the library after finished her class. Glad enough that Lay’s class was longer than her and she could go there without being noticed.

The library was not packed, she picked a seat far from the door. Almost on the corner where people couldn’t notice her sitting there. She just focused on her book, her phone was ready on the desk if Jongdae informed anything.

Lay just finished his class. After this, he planned to go to the printing shop again with Kara’s company. But he searched her in class or cafeteria but she was not there. He was about to go to the library until Jongdae called him.

“Hyung!” Jongdae called and Lay looked to him. They greeted happily and hugged each other. “How are you doing?” Jongdae asked.

“Good, great by the way,” Lay said so himself. He was feeling great.

“Great? Wow, it’s good to hear, then,” Jongdae said. Preventing Lay to go to the library, he asked one more thing, “Where are you going?”

“Oh yeah, I just remembered. I’m about to search Kara. You know where she is?” Lay just remembered that Jongdae was Kara’s bestfriend, maybe he probably k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter