Should We Start Over?

After Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly, Kara and her friend, Joohyuk was called by the high school, their alma mater, to bring the yearbook. Joohyuk forgot that they had to send the yearbook and Kara just remembered because their ex-homeroom teacher called them. Kara sighed and she had to go there. Joohyuk picked her up and they went to Kara’s home too to take the yearbook and went to the school.

“It’s been a long time since I visited there,” Joohyuk said. Joohyuk was a school president after Jinyoung and on this yearbook, he was Kara’s vice president. Working with Joohyuk was fun because he had that passion to involve in organization. The alma mater really treasured him.

“I was too lazy to go there,” Kara chuckled. Even though their houses were not far from their school, the one who visited their school the most was Joohyuk. The principal liked to call him to give speech to the juniors and else. While the other… not so much. Didn’t want to involve anyway.

They arrived on the afternoon after school was done. They went straight to the teacher’s room and gave the yearbook to them and Kara accompanied Joohyuk talking with some teachers. Sometimes, Kara was joining the talk too. Teachers asked them how they were doing these days and their activities.

“There’s Lay also,” their P.E. teacher said. Kara was surprised inside by his name being called and maintained her composure.

“Oh really?” Joohyuk just knew that Lay taught an extracurricular program right then, Kara nodded like she just heard it that day. “I thought you already knew, Kara-ya,” Joohyuk said it to her.

She shook her head. “No, not at all. I just knew it today,” she lied.

“But you’re one campus, you’re neighbor with him. How come?” Joohyuk shook his head and chuckled, didn’t believe that his friend didn’t really care about society around her. Kara planned for Joohyuk to think that way, she didn’t care enough.

Kara followed Joohyuk around and he visited Lay on the computer’s lab. Lay was surprised yet happy that he met Joohyuk again after his last visit on the grave, and he found Kara as well. Kara just put a fake smile and Lay smiled back too. Well, at least it was not awkward. Kara found her sister was Lay’s student there and she just came to her sister and work, while Lay focused on talking with Joohyuk. Some junior there knew Joohyuk so well because of his visiting frequency.

“Okay, talk to you later. C’mon, Kara-ya,” Joohyuk said and Kara left the place. After the goodbye greeting, Kara did it to Lay too to maintain her professionalism, a text

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter