You're a Mystery

After Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After all of the trip going on, photos were uploaded on Instagram and Lay kept his photo with Kara in him. He planned to post it, but if other asked Kara about them he thought it would be burdensome for her.

And… she was surprised enough. When riding the ferris wheel with Lay, Nara and Yoojung, he asked Kara to take a photo together while the sisters were busy taking scenery photograph. Kara just answered, “Okay then, brother,” she remembered she had emphasized her words on that. Lay didn’t say anything and focusing on his angle. Lay was known to be a good photographer too.

The photo turned out well, “Okay, I’ll send it to you later,” he said. Kara just nodded, was not interested in that kind of talk (that’s what she said). Many things going on between Lay and her on the amusement park yesterday. Came to think of it, she was surprised and nervous to meet him, not because she gained an interest on him but what if it was true and this sibling-like relationship meant nothing for her.

She sighed, while Lay on the other side was smiling and she didn’t know that.

Lay hoped for so many incredible adventures with Kara, as she said to volunteer herself as his sister but like Jinyoung said, he didn’t ask anyone to be his sister. Lana was enough. But Lay didn’t say no to Kara’s offer, yet he didn’t hate it much if Kara was around. All things were good, yet he knew he couldn’t stay like this like playing of someone’s heart.

Jongdae knew whole of the story and he still thought that Lay just thought of Kara as his sister, but Kara was negative on it. “Then, don’t ask me,” Jongdae said. He knew something but he couldn’t tell Kara about it. Jongdae kept people’s secret to his bestfriend. Kara just sighed and a bit angry of it.

“Okay, then, maybe another person will do,” Kara said, right after that her thought went to Jinyoung. But she was not sure either to tell it to him. “It was so frustrating,” she said.

“You make it like that,” Jongdae said that, hoped that Kar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter