This Is It

After Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since that day, Lay had been hanging around with Kara. People in their circle knew it. Sometimes Kara and Lay visited each other’s houses. But mostly Kara visited to Lay’s because he asked her to. And when they visited each other, mostly they just accompanied in doing college task. That’s all. Plus ate with each other’s family if their parents offered them to join.

“Can you accompany me to school?” Lay asked her when she just finished her class. School he meant was their former high school.

“For what?” Kara didn’t like the idea of going to the former school, even if she came in the name of politeness because she didn’t feel welcomed by people inside.

“Principal has something to do with me,” he said. Kara sighed. “C’mon, not for long. You can talk with juniors for a while,” he convinced her.

“You can ask Jinyoung with you,” she refused.

“He got another thing to do.”

“Hm, how about Joohyuk?”

“Ya, he’s in another place. I didn’t ask him from the start, I can’t ask him so suddenly,” his reason was right.

“Yoojung?”

“She didn’t even go studying there.”

“Jongdae?”

“He got a group task.”

“How did you know?” Kara asked him, she was suspicious of something.

“I asked him.”

“What I’m seeing nowadays you’re closer with him,” she started.

“Talk about that later!” Lay tried to get back into the topic. “So, c’mon! I’ll treat you an ice cream then!” he bribed her. Kara liked his idea.

“Further deal will do,” she added. “Okay, let’s go.”

After a long arguments, they went to their former school. In the car, Kara already spoke her deal. Not just one ice cream, many as she wanted. But she thought of him too, she knew her limit in eating.

...

The principal just wanted to know his progress in teaching juniors. Kara waited for minutes and talked with juniors about college and gave advice if they asked. Lay was done and he went out from the principal’s office. He saw Kara was talking, but he had to interrupt. “Let’s go, Kara-ya,” Lay said and smiled, greeted the juniors.

“Okay, I think I have to go. Bye, kids,” she said goodbye and they went to their next destination. Kara looked at her phone while walking to the car. There was a notification, a message from Joohyuk.

Joohyuk texted, “Why are you guys there?” Kara was putting an update on her social media profile where she at and her friends liked her post, even Joohyuk asked this. Kara replied that she wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter