Chapter 7

Driver and Husband

 

 

The sunlight that shone through Sulli's room curtain made her stirred in her sleep. Last night was really havoc. She don't know why she felt so worried about Minho. And to add it up, last night was raining heavily. People won't dare to go out from their house in that kind of weather. Because of that, her worry to Minho doubled up. Minho's image even there in her dream.

Sulli opened her eyes and look at the clock at her bedside table. It was 8.00 am in the morning. She stretched out her body and open the curtain to welcome the morning view. It was a really fine morning. There's many people went out to office already. But in her case, her father gave her holiday for a week as her wedding gift. She was thanked god that finally she can free from those files and papers. 

She decided to lie back on her bed. 'What am I going to answer if omma appa ask me about Minho ? What if that driver already told them about what happen last night ? Aih, he won't dare to do that. But what am I going to do if later my parents visit us ? Arghhhhh, I'm going crazy !' Sulli shouted at top of her lungs. She decided to take a bath first . Maybe the cold water can make her mind and body relaxed for a while.

After finished taking bath, she get her car key and went to her car to grab some breakfast. Luckily, Minho don't go with her car yesterday. Maybe he realised that he don't deserve to ride this expensive car of mine. That was a good point in him.

 

 

Minho on the other side was found shaking and freezing in cold. After he went out from Sulli's apartment last night, he just go at the bus stop near the apartment. His heart was been beaten harshly. Where is her respect toward him as her husband ? Minho knew that Sulli will never accept him, but at least that she can do is learn. Until when she want to deny the reality that she is someone's wife right now. 

Unfortunately for him, last night it was raining heavily. He can't go up to the apartment right now. He was still hurt and he was sured that Sulli's must be snuggled in her thick blanket. His wallet and handphone also left up there. So he has no choice, but to stay and sleep at the bus stop until the rain subside. It was really torture because it was really cold and the lightning was really crazy. 

Minho saw it when Sulli's car went out from the residence. 'Pishh, she must be hungry . What kind of woman is she that even her own breakfast she opposed to cook ? She is 23 years old for god sake ! Typical rich people. Really love to waste their money to little things. Now, how I want to go up and change clothes ?' Minho talked to himself and sighed. 'I have no choice but to go to Mr Bae's house. Luckily it was not that far to go there by walking. I will consider this as my morning exercise.'

 

 

Minho knocked the door continously. Mr Bae was shocked to see Minho's condition. 'Come in son.' He offered Minho to go inside and close the door.'

'Aigoo, what happen to you young man ? Where is your wife ?' Mr Bae asked.

'Nothing. Yesterday, I was walking in the street and suddenly it raining. I forgot to bring the house key so I decided to stay at the bus stop. And if I go back now, she will get angry at me for mess her house with my state right now. So that's why I choose to go here.' Minho said . He lied to him because he don't want to make his adopted 'father' to worry about him.

Mr Bae nodded. ' Why don't you go take bath first ? And then join me to grab some breakfast. I'll make some hot tea for you to warm your body. Poor my son.'

Minho just smiled and proceed to go bath.

After a while, Minho feel uncomfortable. His body started to shiver and his head was throbbing hardly. He tried to lay down at the sofa and closed his eyes hoping that the pain can subside later. But things not getting any better. Mr Bae that was cooking at the kitchen, heard someone painfully. He peeked at living room and found Minho was holding his head and rolling to his side on the sofa. He rushed to him.

Mr Bae touch Minho's forehead and shocked at the feeling. Minho was burning. It must be because of last night. He waked Minho up slowly. Minho stirred and opened his eyes. 

'Do you want me to take you to clinic ? I'm worry about you.' Mr Bae said. Worry can be seen through his eyes.

'It's okay . I can handle it. Rest is the most thing that I need now. ' Minho assured Mr Bae. 

'Okay if you say so. Wait, I'll get some medicine.' Mr Bae search out for some panadol and a glass of water and give it to Minho.

Minho drank the medicine and pass the glass to Mr Bae. 'Thank you Mr Bae. I want to sleep.' 

Minho lied down back and Mr Bae adjust Minho's position before proceed to cook.

 

After grab her breakfast, Sulli called her friends to hang out with her at usual club. She want to have fun and forget about her problems.

She was roaming her eyes and caught a familiar figure was chatting and flirting with the bar girls. She went nearer and shocked to see that the man is her beloved boyfriend.

'Kai ! What are you doing ?' She shouted. Kai was startled and shocked to see Sulli's presence. He went beside her.

'Sweetie, how are you doing ? I miss you. ' He said and kissed her hand. He can't lose her. She is his bank. 

'Drop the crap and tell me what is going on here, Kim Jongin ! ' Sulli shouted at him and pulled her hand away from his hold.

'I want to have some fun after having a chaotic day in office yesterday. But the girls suddenly came to me and flirting with me. I just chat with them as I have no one to talk with.' He explained and looked at his girlfriend. The bar girls just throw an insult stares to the couple. They decided to just go .

Sulli was slowly nodded her head as she believed his crap. Kai was smiling in triumph.

'So now I was here won't you mind to company me to grab some drinks ? I want to fine some peace too.' Sulli smiled at her boyfriend.

'Sure sweetie. My treat .' 'Two bottles of wine please ?' Kai said to the bartender.

The bartender give it to him and he lead Sulli to the usual couch that used to be their place. He flicked the bottle cap and pour it to their glasses. Sulli sip it and having some talks with Kai. Sometimes they were laughing uncontrollably. Later on, her friends came and join their conversation. All of her problems regarding her marriage and her worry to Minho flew away.

 

'Slowly sweetie. There's nothing to rush.' Kai said to the drunk Sulli. He decided to take Sulli's home. He insert the key to the keyhole and open the door. He carried Sulli bridal style and place her on her bed. He opened her shoes and placed it beside the bed. He decided to join her in bed.

Sulli opened her eyes slowly. 'Baby, I'm happy to know that you willing to company me tonight. I don't want to look at that beggar anymore. I hate it.' Sulli murmured in her drunken state. She snuggled closer in Kai's arms.

Kai was dumbfounded. 'Beggar ? What beggar is she talking about ?' He talked to himself.

Sulli started to seduce Kai. Kai was sure what is her desire right now. If that is her desire, who is he to resist it ? 'Don't worry sweetie, you will get what you desired for tonight.' He whispered in her ears before proceed to make out.

They were unaware that Minho's now in elevator going to level 10, which is Sulli's unit.