Chapter 14

Driver and Husband

 

 

The sunlight that shone through their apartment make Minho stirred in his sleep. He opened his eyes and smiled looked at his adorable wife sleeping calmly in his arms. He was really happy that finally they are husband and wife in a real meaning. He hug his wife tighter and kiss her hair. He was choked in his emotion as he doing that. This moment was really beautiful and he gonna treasure it for all his life.

Sulli waked up and smiled at him. 

"Good morning hubby." She said and snuggled closer to his chest.

"Good morning Ms Sleepyhead." He said and patted her back.

"Who said I'm sleepyhead ? 8.00 am is still early though." She said.

"Yeah I'll never win against you." He smiled.

"Hubby, are you serious you want to go with me today ?" Sulli asked him regarding her meeting with Kai.

"Sure. We talked about it yesterday right ? I will not let that man take what is mine." He said strictly.

"That what's make I love you more Minho. Thank you for forgiving and stand beside me." Sulli said sincerely.

"You're most welcome wifey. I love you too." He kissed her forehead.

Sulli sighed. "Let's drop this cheesy cheesy moment and go take your bath. You're stink. I'm gonna make our breakfast." Sulli tap his and walk to the kitchen.

"Stink huh ? I wonder why there is someone who really loves to snuggled closer to me and keep sniffing my chest yesterday." Minho said teasingly.

"Because that stink of yours is really addictive." She laughed.

"You naughty wife." Minho laughed.

"Enough of the jokes and get your lazy off from the mattress. Get a nice bath and eat for breakfast later okay ? Oh and please fold the blanket and mattress nicely and placed them properly at their previous placed before. Please bring my pillow and placed them properly on bed. Thank you." Sulli ordered and tie her hair before starting to cook.

Minho stunned. "Wow. Women can speak more speedily than machine gun. Minho fighting." He talked to himself before proceed to do his task.

 

"I wonder what does she want and ask for me to come here." Kai thought while on his way to the cafe that Sulli texted him before. After that night, they not contacting each other anymore. He was really curious who is the man that punch him that night.

He pushed the cafe door and roamed his eyes looking for Sulli. His eyes caught her figure. He waved at her but it seems like she does not see him. He went closer and shocked to see there is another man beside her. They seems so engrossed in their talk until they not notice Kai's presence. And that man is none other than the one who punch him that night !

He cleared his throat.

Minho and Sulli both lift up their head. Minho's eyes quickly flame in anger when looked at him. Luckily Sulli was there and caress his hand. Actually, just now they were talking about how to explain their status to Kai. But just seeing him make Minho almost lose his temper.

"Oh you're come. Please have a seat Kai." Sulli said. 

Kai sit in front of both of them. He looked at them seriously. "Can you please explain to me what is really happening here sweetie ?" 

"Don't you ever dare call her like that again Mr Kim if you don't want to get the same injury like that night." Minho said in a dangerous tone.

"What ? I'm used to call her that way. Plus she's my girlfriend. I don't see something wrong with that." Kai said cockily.

"She's my wife !" MInho shouted and bang the table loudly.

All the people there look at them strangely. The workers there were shocked too but they just smile to the customer and ensured them that everything's under control.

"Calm down Minho. You promise me that you will not let your tempered rule your body. You promise me to talk about this in a calm situation." Sulli caressed her husband chest to calm him down.

She was nervous. Seeing this two hot tempered man looking at each other with dangerous looks can make her bones shivered in frightened.

"Wife ? What nonsense are you talking about ?!" Kai shouted too.

"Stop it Jongin. I'm his wife and he is my husband. We're married." Sulli finally said.

"You even called my real name. I guess this is a pretty serious conversation." Kai said mockingly.

Minho was shaking in anger. If he didn't think about his wife and the crowd , Kai probably dead by now. 

"It was an arranged marriage. I admit that things not going smoothly at the beginning of our marriage but now we're adore each other. I love him and so do him." Sulli explain everything to him.

Kai just silent. Sulli sighed.

"You're breaking up with her. Starting now." Minho said and pulling Sulli up.

"Are you serious Sulli ? Don't you afraid of what will happen later ?" Kai asked.

"What do you mean by that ?" Sulli asked back.

"You know, we don't use protection at that time." Kai smirked.

"You trash !" Minho shouted. He grabbed Kai's collar and punch him hardly. Kai punched him back with the same power. Sulli was shaking and panic. The two men keep on fighting and there is no sign for them to stop. 

"Can you both stop ?! Stop it !" Sulli shouted and pull Minho away from Kai. But nothing change.

"This can't happen." Out in desperaty, Sulli grab one glass and splashed the water to them.

Minho and Kai coughing continously. Kai just wiped his face angrily while Minho calming himself down.

"Are you kids ? Don't you feel ashamed that people attention now to us ?" Sulli shouted.

Both of the men silent.

Sulli sighed. "For the last time Kai I tell you, we're over and please don't bother us again." 

Sulli grab her bag and went out from the cafe.

Minho looked at Kai and intentionally step on his right foot before followed Sulli.

Kai groaned. 

"You have to pay for this bastard." Kai mumbled while glaring at Minho.

 

Sulli leaned on the car while waiting for him. Minho just smiled looking at his pissed wife.

"Hey what with that pissed looks ?" He went near her and flip her hair to her ears.

"Can't you see it was so hot here ? At least please open the car first." Sulli said and looked at the other way.

Minho laughed and press the car key button. He opened her door and Sulli slightly pushed him and went in. Minho smiled and shaking his head before closed the door.

"Okay now tell me, what with this pissed face ?" He asked when both of them were settled down in the car.

"You still have the nerve to ask me why when you are the one who make me like this ?" Sulli asked back.

"And what you expected me to react ? Smile like a fool when someone embarassing my wife ?" Minho said in a serious tone.

"But there is no need to fight." Sulli dared back.

Minho just silent and turn on the car engine. He drove away and just focusing his eyes on the road.

Sulli looked at him. She hold his free hand and kissed them.

"I'm sorry hubby. I know I'm rude for raising my voice towards you. I promise won't do it again." She said.

"Don't promise someone if you not sure of it." Minho said still focusing his eyes on the road.

Sulli looked at him. "And now why you sulking at me ?" She asked.

Minho turned to her. "You're the one that told me that no sulking and joking in a relationship will be so boring and now I want to try get sulk to you." Minho stick his tongue out to her.

Sulli pinch his body all over. Minho shouted in pain.

"Really love to tease me huh ?" She pinched him again.

"Okay okay I'm sorry. But you should look at your pissed face while ago wifey. It was so funny." Minho laughed.

Sulli pouted and hug his free arm. "Ahh I love this moment. It will never boring as long as you with me."

"Yes, me too. And I'm more happy that nothing bind you and that man anymore. Finally, you're only mine." He smiled.

She nodded and play with his finger. "Now, where do we head too ?"

"Em can we go and eat some ice cream cake ?" Minho asked.

"Ice cream cake ? Why ?" She asked back.

"Nothing. Look at it. Delicious right ?" Minho pointed something outside.

Sulli looked at the place he pointed out and stunned. It was  Red Velvet poster on a board promoting their new album titled 'Ice Cream Cake'.

"What do you mean delicious ? Them or the cake ?" Sulli asked seriously. She can't help but feel jealous to the girls.

Minho laughed out loud and hit his wife's head. Sulli groaned.

"What a stupid question Ssul. Of course the cake. Why I'm even say them delicious when I have a very delectable woman as my wife here ?" He his lips ily and roamed his eyes to her body.

Sulli hold his head and turned it towards the road. "Mind your manner Mr Choi. We're on the road right now not in the house."

"Oh if that so let's forget about the ice cream cake and go straight to our house. I changed my mind. You make me hunger for you more than the ice cream cake." Minho said sensually.

Sulli slapped his arm. "No way !" 

Both of them laughed to their heart content and enjoy their evening time strolling at park and having dinner at the outside.

 

"Oucchh, slowly wifey." Minho hold Sulli's hand who now treating his bruises.

"I'm trying hubby. Don't hold my hand. It limiting my movement." Sulli said and treat his bruises with care.

"I swear I will kill him if I've ever meet him again." Minho said angrily.

"Kill ? And you prefer stay behind the bars than growing old with me ? Huh ?" Sulli said annoyingly. Minho tend to say something without thinking it's consequence. She press his bruise hardly.

"Auwwwwwww. Yah, it hurts you know." Minho said in pain.

"Sorry Minho. I'm just annoyed at your words." She said and blow at the bruises.

Minho laughed. "Do you think I have the nerve to do that ? I'm the most kind person in this world you know ?" 

"I know. But I just can't stand not seeing you by my side everyday." She said slowly.

Minho hugged her. "Listen I won't leave you even you chase me out. Remember that."

"Stupid, for what I'm chase you out ?" Sulli laughed.

"Who knows you getting boring with this guy." MInho said jokingly.

"Do you really want it ?" Sulli pulled back from him.

"I've said I won't leave you even you kick me out !" Minho shouted.

Sulli tap his mouth. "Yah, it is 11 pm already. Your voice might waken up the neighbours." 

Minho pouted. "Why you hurt me ? I intentionally shouted so that you can shut me up by kiss me." He pouted again.

Sulli blushed. She loved to do that but it was kinda awkward doing that with him because they are still adapting in this relationship.

Minho noticed that and smiled. "I know you're still awkward with me. I will wait for the right time."

Sulli immediately hugged him and buried her face in his chest. "Thank you for understanding hubby."

Minho hugged her back and play with her hair. "It's okay wifey. But wait, you said you're awkward with me but how come you're just freely hug me and buried your face to my chest ? Huh ?"

"Stupid ! I've said that I love your stinky smell ! Just let me okay ?" She buried her face again and keep sniffing his chest.

Minho laughed at his wife weirdness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued ....

Tell me your opinion and happy reading my readers