Chapter 20

Driver and Husband

 

 

This is the first time for the Horvejkuls and the Chois sitting together for a breakfast. Minho was relieved that his parents in law forgave him for what he had done before. Eventhough Nichkhun still doubting his son in law, but a big part of his heart believe that Minho really loves his daughter and will never cheated on her.

Sulli glanced at her husband beside. Since just now, he kept eating and munching. 

"Hubby, don't you still full ?" She asked teasingly.

Minho looked at her with his full mouth. He munch all of it before answering her. "No, lately I've no appetite to eat and now I want to make up back those hell 4 months." He answered and dive in again.

He didn't know that his words gave a punch to Nichkhun's and Tiffany's heart. They were so guilty because of them Minho became like this. Before this they promised to Mr Bae that they will take a good care of this orphan but now things were opposite. They threw Minho to the deepest hell of his life since 25 years of his existence.

Sulli smiled bitterly while patting his back. "Eat slowly hubby or else you will get choke later. There still many food here."

Minho nodded and kept eating.

"Appa omma, Minho and I planned to get back to our house after this. You guys don't have to worry since we know how to take care of ourselves." Sulli said.

Nichkhun looked at her seriously. "Are you serious ? You're still not in a good condition Ssul." He said.

Minho wiped his mouth. "I will take care of my own family appa. Both of them are the most precious things in my life now. I will not let anything scratched them." Minho said seriously while gripping Sulli's hand.

Tiffany nodded. "It's true oppa. Let them be. We have give them too much pain already. Lets give them their happiness this time oppa. Plus, they both adults now." She pleaded.

"Can you promise me that Wendy girl will not try to destroy your marriage ? Can you Minho ?" Nichkhun asked.

Minho sighed. "I can't promise that but I promised that I will do anything to avoid her bothering us again. I will serve my life to protect my family." He said confidently.

Sulli smiled sweetly to him. He was not only perfect on his appearance but his manner and heart also a perfection ! 

Nichkhun closed his eyes. "Okay, I will let you go this time. But promise me that you will take care of my daughter and my grandchild greatly if you don't want that 4 hell months of you guys come again." He threatened.

Minho and Sulli smirked. "We'll never let that happen again." They said simultaneously. Sulli laughed at their synchronization and rest her head on his shoulder.

Suddenly, Tiffany remembered something. "You guys still don't tell us about the gender of this little one." 

"You're right Fany. Is the baby a prince or a princess ?" Nichkhun asked excitedly. He can't hide the giddiness that he felt in his heart.

"It's a prince !" Minho said cheerfully while put his palm on Sulli's bump.

"Yes ! You guys really make my dreams do come true. Prince, please come out healthily and later on I will teach you Muay Thai." Nichkhun said to Sulli's bump. He was excited to teach his grandchild about his hometown's martial arts.

"And appa will teach you how to dribble and shoot for a goal in soccer." Minho leaned to her bump on the other side.

Sulli laughed at the two guys. "What are you guys doing ? As he can understand what do you talking about."

Tiffany pouted and slapped Nichkhun's arm. "Oppa, you're so lucky. I already imagined to go shopping with a princess later on. It must be so fun if I get the chance to buy her with so many pink stuff. Auww it will be so cute. Now, how can I buy pink stuff for the prince ?" 

Nichkhun giggled. "So, what do you want me to do ? Give Sulli a new baby sister ?" He teased his wife.

"Oppa ! We're not young again. Don't you feel ashamed at all to our children ?" TIffany annoyed and stomped her feet at her husband's jokes.

Minho and Sulli laughed at their cute bickering. They are already old but still acted like a newlywed couple.

"It's okay appa. I will grant omma's wish then. After this one born, I will make sure that you will get the princess that you dream of." Minho said and wink his eyes to his wife.

Sulli was shocked after hearing his words. Suddenly, her heart was pounding nervously. By just imagine Minho will make love to her later make her forehead producing bullets of sweats.

Tiffany smiled widely. "You better promise me. I can't wait for that to happen." She said excitedly and shaking her husband's body.

"Yes, I know. Im getting dizzy." Nichkhun said annoyingly as he was dizzy from the shake.

Minho wriggled his eyebrows to his wife and smiling sheepishly.

 

Minho opened the door of their house. Sulli get in and instantly went outside again. 

Minho looked at her weirdly. "What's wrong wifey ? Are there something inside ?" He said and checked the house if there is something wrong but he found nothing.

"I went out because I can't stand of it's smelly scent. Do you drank alcohols in this house while I'm not here ?" She asked while her hands on hips.

Minho nodded. "I'm sorry wifey. But I was really stress back then. From our problem and with my schedule. I can't think of anything else to calm my mind except drinking." He said slowly and head down.

Sulli sighed. "I'm not angry on you if you want to drink but can't you throw away all the alcohol bottles after you finished it ? It bring headache to me Minho." She said irritatingly.

Minho hugged her. "I'm sorry wifey but I promise I won't do it again. But you also have to promise me that you won't make me worried and stress anymore if you don't want this things happen again." He said seriously.

She leaned her head in his neck and nodded. She hug his firm body back. "I promised hubby. Now, go and throw all the bottles to garbage bin below and spray some air freshener all the house." She pulled herself away and sit on the bench provided infront of their unit.

Minho gave a salute to her and do his work diligently. Sulli looked at his clumsiness and laughed. How can he be that cute in his 25 age ?

After everything's cleared, Sulli go inside again and inspect the house condition again. She smiled when she can't pointed any mess in it. Minho really does a good effort on it. Minho closed the door and went near her.

"What are you looking at ? I'm good in cleaning you know ?" He proudly said and lead Sulli to the couch.

"Do you want me to massage you ?" He asked.

Sulli nodded. Pregnancy really makes she easily feel tired and uncomfortable. Minho massage slowly her from her tense shoulder, her back and her swollen legs. He does it with full of care and love for his wife.

Sulli smiled. Eventhough she's not pregnant with his child, but Minho makes her think that it was the opposite. Oh, how she really loves this man !

"Minho, thank you for accepting us." Sulli said and touched his hand.

Minho looked at her. "What are you talking about ? There's no need to thank me, Ssul. What ever happen you're still my wife and my responsible. This baby also is mine." 

"But.."

"There's no buts. I've said to you that I love you so much. I don't even care of our past anymore. What is really important to me is our future later. Don't think too much okay ?" He said and caressed her hand that on his hand.

Sulli nodded weakly and looked at him tenderly. Why God met them both after she was dating with Kai ? She sighed.

"Oh hubby, do you buy a new car ?" Sulli asked as she was surprised to see Minho drove an unknown car before.

"Yup. I use some of my payment to buy the car. I'm embarassed all this while I'm just using your car." He said sadly.

Sulli patted his shoulders. "Silly. What is mine is yours too, remember ? But anyway, I'm proud of you hubby. You have achieve your dream to become a successful person now." She said proudly.

Minho smiled. "Yes and with you by my side again, I will work harder to make both of you happy and have a comfortable life." He rubbed her stomach lovingly.

Sulli take a deep breath as the man infront of her now really makes her heart warm. She pulled Minho up and make him sit beside her. To Minho surprise, she wrap her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.

 

"You're fired Mr Kim !" Mr Lee, Kai's boss jerked at him.

Kai just looked down at the floor and cursing silently.

" ! How can this happen ?"

"Do you think that you're clever enough ?! Huh ?!" Mr Lee continued yelling at him. Kai was caught stealing a lot amount of company's money and leaked information to their company's rival.

"I don't do it Mr Lee. Trust me. I don't know who is the person that is responsible for this false rumours. Maybe there is someone who want to see me destroyed." Kai defence himself.

"And do you think I'm dumb ?! My youngest son who is in primary school also know the things that can be believe and the things that just a bluff." Mr Lee smirked.

"Whatever trash ! I don't freaking care anymore !" Kai shouted and pushed the old man hardly on the floor.

Mr Lee's head was bang to the edge of the glass table. He groaned.

"Opss. I'm sorry. It must be so painful. Goodbye." He said and bang his boss's head again on the floor before went out.

"Bastard ! Just prepare your life to jail you jerk !" Mr Lee shouted while holding his bleeding head.

 

"What I'm going to do right now ? I was fired and Sulli was not my date anymore. Damn it !" Kai shouted while strolling alone in Gangnam street.

He was like a crazy man shouting and cursing when his eyes noticed something at the nearby private restaurant. Eventhough it was unclear because that person sit far from the windows, but he will never wrong to noticed that woman.

He smirked. "God still love me I think." He said and go inside that restaurant. Luckily he still wear his formal attire.

"Oh hello there. Still remember me ?" He approached cheerfully.

The family raised their head up and gasped. What is he doing here ?

"Hello Mr and Mrs Horvejkul. Long time no see." Kai bowed to them.

"What do you want jerk ?" Minho said coldly.

"Oh Mr Choi Minho was here. Now, I know the reason why Sulli dumped me before. Who don't want to marry Korea's hearthrob or we can say world's hearthrob. You're so gorgeous Mr Choi. I'm envy you." Kai said mockingly.

"Cut the crap Kai. What do you want ?" This time was Sulli's turn to ask.

Kai smiled. "I'm longed to hear the usual sweet voice that you used to say to me." He said and frowned when he saw Sulli's bump.

"You're pregnant ?" Kai said in disbelief.

Minho and Sulli looked at each other. This is what they tried to avoid all this while. They were scared that their secret of this baby's father will leaked to their parents.

Sulli nodded and bravely looked at him. "Why ? Do you think I can't move on from you ?"

Kai laughed hardly. Nichkhun and Tiffany frowned. What is happening ?

"Why I can feel that this is my child ? This feeling was so strong." He said and tried to touch the bump but Minho was fast in push his hand away.

Minho laughed nervously. "Do you want to make jokes right now ? But sorry to dissapoint you, it was not funny at all. What crap are you saying that this is your child ? I'm Sulli's husband so of course this is my child !" He raised his voice.

"Oh really ? From my observation, Sulli's bump was like on her 5 months pregnancy. 5 months ago as I still remembered is the last time we're having fun together. I'm sure you still remembered it right ?" Kai mocked and look at the younger couple.

"Enough Jongin ! I don't know a single thing about what you saying. The thing that I know is this baby is Minho and I sign of love. So just stop with your crap !" angered Sulli.

"Sign of love ? More sign of sins for me." He laughed.

"Wait ! What is this about ?! Minho, Sulli is that true ? Is that true that this baby is not Minho's but Kai's ?" Nichkhun asked seriously.

Minho and Sulli just silent. Both of them do not dare to look at him. Kai smirked.

"Of course Mr Horvejkul. Sorry to say but your daughter was no different with s. She was married but still sleep with other man." He laughed.

Nichkhun punch him hardly on his jaw make him fall on the floor.

"What are you saying ? s ? Do your parents do not teach you how to respect others ?" Nichkhun barked and kicked him. He was so angry to know the facts and to hear this bastard's insult to his daughter.

"I'm saying the fact sir. And her husband was a coward for letting his own wife herself." He said incoherently as the blood full his mouth.

This time was Minho's turn to beat him beastly. There is no one have the rights to insult him and his family. The women just stood there and panick when the men was like a beast ready to devour its meat. Luckily, the male workers there pull Minho and Nichkhun from beating Kai again. Kai was curled up like a fetus in the womb as the pain in his body was unbearable. One of the male workers check on his condition.

Minho and Nichkhun freed themselves from the workers hold roughly. They were so angry that both of them might beat Kai until death.

Suddenly, there is a group of police came to them and pulled Kai up. Kai who was in pain now quickly came to his sense as the police handcuffed him. The Horvejkuls and Chois were dumbfounded as they feel weird why the police handcuffed him. 

"What is this man ? Why you handcuffed me ?" Kai shouted.

The police were silent instead them thank Nichkhun and Minho. "Thank you sir. If we don't noticed and heard the commotion was going on here, probably now we're still finding this man."

Both of them nodded. "But why you want to find him ?" Tiffany who still shaking from the commotion just now asked the police.

"Mr Kim Jongin was caught stealing company's money and leaked business information to others. His former boss make a report at us just now." One of the police cleared.

Suddenly, the main door opened and the bruise Mr Lee and his men was smirking proudly while walking towards them.

"Well well well. Who is this poor man? Auww, it must be so hurt to be beaten badly and now ? Prepare to serve the rest of your life in jail pretty boy." Mr Lee said and tapped his face.

Kai spit on him. "Bastard all of you !" He shouted.

The police started to drag him out and he struggled to free himself. He can't believe that everything was finished. He was finished.

Mr Lee sighed. He go to the family. "I'm sorry if that jerk had done something bad to you guys. And I'm also want to thank you for give him some lessons." He chuckled and shake hands with all of them.

Nichkhun smiled. "It's okay. And I'm sorry for the loss that he had done to your company." He said sincerely.

"Thank you again and sorry." Mr Lee bowed and left with his men.

After he was not in their sight anymore Nichkhun turned his back and faced the younger couple.

"Follow me back to the mansion and spill everything out. I'm dissapointed with you guys." He said seriously and went out followed by Tiffany.

Minho sighed and looked at his fragile wife. Poor her. Why she got so many stressed in her pregnancy. He hugged her shoulders and kissed her hair.

Sulli looked at him and leaned her head on his chest.

May God ease everything after this ~