Chapter 15

Driver and Husband

 

 

It was a month already since Minho and Sulli reconcile. They were having their breakfast at McDonald. At first Minho resist it but Sulli kept persuade him. MInho sighed before nodding to her. Since last two days Sulli always craving for their burger especially the breakfast set. Minho as the loving husband, followed what is his wife desired for as long as she's happy.

While they devouring their burger, they heard some people murmuring, screaming and jumping at them.

They are so confused and look at each other. Minho just shrugged his shoulder and asked Sulli to just eat and ignored the people.

Suddenly, there are two girls walked to them.

"Hi, are you Choi Minho ?" Said one of them.

Minho was dumbfounded. How on earth these girls know him ? He looked at Sulli but the latter also seems confused with the situation.

"Em yes. How did both of you know me ?" Minho awkwardly said.

The girls don't answer him but instead screaming exctingly. That make many peoples inside and outside the cafe running and go to their table and do the same thing.

Minho and Sulli were so shocked. What is happening ?

"Minho oppa ! Oppa ! We love you ! Oppaaaaaa!" 

It was really havoc there and they are so clueless. Why do the girls screaming and some of them were taking his pictures too ? 

Minho pulled Sulli and dragged her to go outside. Sulli grabbed the hashbrown and her brewed coffee before going with Minho.

The girls chase both of them that make both of them running as fast as they can to their car. When they arrived at their car, both of them quickly go in and closed the door. Minho locked all the door. Their chest moved up and down and catch their breath. That bunch of girls still pestering them and knocked on their windows. Luckily the windows were tinted.

"Hubby, let's go from here. Faster. I'm scared." Sulli pleaded her husband.

"Damn it ! What are they doing in front ?" Minho cursed and honked the car loudly and continously. The girls were shocked at that honk sound and make some way for the car.

Minho drove the car carefully because he scared that he might hit some of the girs there. When he was sured that they were far enough from the girls, he step on the accelerator and drive speedily left the place. Sulli looked at the back and saw that they still chasing their car but gave up then because Minho was too fast.

 

"Open your mouth. Aaaaa." Sulli ordered her husband.

Minho opened his mouth and Sulli shoved the hashbrown into his mouth. Minho munch it.

"I know you have not done eating just now, so I just grabbed this hashbrown. Sorry, I couldn't grabbed the burgers." Sulli said while wiping some dirt on her husband's mouth.

Minho take his wife's hand using his free hand. "There's nothing to sorry for. I even thankful to you that you always cared for me. I'm a really lucky guy for getting an understanding and a loving wife like you. I love you." He kissed her hands.

Sulli smiled. "That is my duty hubby. I love you too." 

Minho sighed. "What is really happening just now ? Who are the girls ? Why they acted like that ?"

"I don't have idea but they were really creepy." Sulli said.

Suddenly, there is something that caught Sulli's eyes.

"Look ! Is that you ?" Sulli pointed something at outside.

Minho was surprised. It is indeed him ! His face was all overed the LED board on the roadside. Not just him, but Wendy also there. He was sured that this photo was when he replaced Chanyeol before. 

His phone was ringing and he looked at the caller ID. He stopped the car at the side of the road before pick up the phone.

"Hello ?" Minho said.

"Hello Minho. I'm Jo. The photoshoot team leader that time. You remember ?" said Jo, their team leader before.

"Ahh of course I remember. Yes, why you call me ?" Minho asked. Sulli look at him confusedly.

"Who is that ?" She mouthed to him.

Minho just patted her head and smiled. Sulli pouted.

"I'm just wanna say that Top Magazine for this month edition was out ! You know right that you and Wendy photo was on the magazine cover ?" Jo asked.

"Yes. They had told me before." Minho said still not get what was Jo trying to say actually.

"You know what ? That magazine was sold out in no time ! And your name become a hot topic in SNS. Not just in Korea, but your name also trending in worldwide ! Congratulations man !" Jo said excitedly.

Minho's mouth was opened wide in shocked. "What ?! Are you serious Jo ? You're not fooling me right ?" Minho said.

"Why ? Tell me Minho !" Sulli shake her husband's body. She was so curious and her curiousity nearly kills her.

Minho just raised his hand towards her ask her to stop. Sulli hissed and looked at the outside.

"What do I get if I lied to you ?" Jo chuckled. "Oh is someone's there beside you ? I think I heard a woman voice just now."

Minho looked at Sulli. He smiled. "Yes, there is someone beside me. I will introduce her to all of you later."

"How about now ? Actually, my main reason for calling you is to inform you that Wendy are throwing some small party for you. She said that we have to celebrate it for the successful of the magazine and for your success in this modelling world." Jo said smilingly.

"Wendy ? Really she does that for me ? Wow, I'm so thankful. Okay, I will heading there. Thanks for the info Jo." Minho said. Sulli quickly turn her head towards Minho as soon as she heard Wendy's name from his mouth. She was hurt when she saw Minho was smiling widely when he talked about that Wendy girl.

"You're most welcome Minho. See you there." He said before hanging up.

"Yes ! Woohooooo ! I did it wife !" Minho shouted joyfully. He was so happy that finally he was no longer a nobody in this world but now he was somebody. Many people will recognize him now. Then something click on his mind.

"No wonder those girls before were swarming like bees around me and screaming crazily when they saw me. Auwww, I don't know that I'm that handsome until women can be that crazy." He thought and chuckled.

He looked at Sulli and pull her into his hug. Sulli's tears was flowing down her cheeks the moment she was in his embrace. She don't know why but she felt so sad.

"I did it Ssul, I did it. Finally, I'm a successful person now. People start to look high at me. And I promise you I will support you from now on. You don't have to work anymore. Just stay beside me." He said smilingly and patted her hair.

Sulli was just silent and kept crying.

Minho sensed that there is something wrong with Sulli. He pulled back their hug and shocked when he saw his wife condition.

"Ssul, what's wrong ? Why are you crying ? Tell me wifey, tell me." Minho said while wiping her tears lovingly.

Sulli shooked her head. "N-nothing. I'm j-just sad." Sulli said incoherently because she was too choked in her emotion.

"Liar. If there's nothing wrong why you crying badly like this ? What make you sad ? Tell me Sulli, don't make me worried please ?" Minho pulled her into his embrace again and kiss her temple.

Sulli leaned her head on his shoulder while cried. "I'm just sad that you don't want to share with me who is the person that you calling just now. I'm sad that you don't want to share with me what makes you this happy. And I'm sad to see you smiling widely when you talked about Wendy." She said while cried.

"Hush hush wifey. Stop crying. I'm hurt to see you like this. I'm sorry wifey for pushing you aside just now." He regretted it. Minho patted his wife back until she calm down.

Sulli pulled herself from his embrace and look at him. Minho smiled at her and wiped her tears. 

"Now tell me who is that person? Why you looked so happy ? And why you mentioned Wendy just now ?" Sulli asked continously.

Minho chuckled. "Auww, my wife is so cute when she jealous."

Sulli glared at him. 

Minho raised his both hands. "Okay okay, I won't tease you again. Actually, the caller just now is my team leader when I have photoshoots before, Jo. He said our agency magazine for this month edition was published and sold out in no time. You saw my face on the board earlier right ? That is because my name become a hot topic now. And it just not in Korea but worldwide too. Can you imagine how happy I am now ? That also the answer why the girls earlier squealing and screaming like crazy when they saw me." He said proudly.

Sulli's eyes dilated in happiness. She was happy for her husband's successful. 

"Really ? Congratulations hubby. I'm proud of you. And I'm also proud that I have the man that the girls out there crazy for. Back out girls !" She said and kissed his husband cheeks.

Minho laughed. "This is my wife. Don't worry because what ever happen my love will always for you. Don't ever doubt it."

Sulli nodded. Later on she frowned. "Yah, you still not telling me about Wendy."

"Oh about that. Actually Wendy throw some party at our company for the magazine success and also for my successful. I think that I want to bring you there with me." Minho said.

"Throwing a party for you ? Wow she really want to fight with me." Sulli said angrily.

"Calm down Ssul. Let her be. Besides, there is not just me and her but many people there." Minho assured his wife.

"For what you want to bring me also ? I don't want. I know she will flirt with you later. It just damaging my eyes to see that." Sulli said and looked at outside again.

Minho sighed. "Please Ssul. If I bring you there, they will know that I'm married and nobody can steal me from you. This is for our own good." 

Sulli looked at his eyes. His eyes desperately pleading her. With a heavy sighed, she nodded.

"Thank you wifey. I love you." He said and kiss her lips lightly.

 

"Where is him ?" Wendy walked back and forth waiting for Minho.

"Hey, who are you waiting for ?" Said Chanyeol.

"Of course Minho. He said he will come." Wendy said agitatedly.

Chanyeol nodded. "Finally, I can meet my rival. I'm so excited." He smirked.

Wendy was jumping happily when he saw Minho out from a car but that smile vanished when she saw that Minho was not alone. He brought together his annoying wife with him !

Chanyeol looked at her eyes direction and looked at the couple that walking towards them. He was starstrucked when he saw the woman beside his partner. Even just wearing a red shirt and pair of black jeans, her beauty still shining. 

"Hello Wendy. Long time no see." Minho said to the blank Wendy. Sulli smirked looking at her and the man beside her who was looking like a dumb person. He was smiling widely and maybe others may found him attractive but to her it was annoying. She tighten her arms around Minho's arm.

Wendy tried to smile to them despite the annoying feels that she felt to this woman. 

"Hey Minho. What take you so long ?" She said and kissed Minho both cheeks. Minho was stunned.

Sulli feel like want to throw this witch into the garbage bin that she saw earlier. 

"And hello to Mrs Choi." She faked a smile and kissed Sulli's cheeks too.

"Witch." Sulli whispered in her ear.

Wendy smirked. "Oh and this is Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol. Remember Minho, the one that you replaced before ?"

"Ahh yeah. Hello, I'm Minho, Choi Minho. Nice to meet you Mr Park." Minho said and offered for a handshake.

Chanyeol accepted it. "Nice to meet you too Mr Choi. Thank you for replaced me before. And Wendy was right you are so dashingly handsome even in your shirt and jeans. I'm envy." He said smilingly but inside he was vomiting at his own words.

"Aiii, don't be like that. You're handsome too, Mr Park." Minho smiled.

"Don't be too formal with me. Just call me Chanyeol. I think I'm in the same age with you." Chanyeol said.

"Okay. Please call me Minho too." Minho said.

"Em, who is this beautiful woman Minho ? Mind to introduce ?" asked Chanyeol.

"Oh, please to meet my wife Choi Sulli." Minho introduced her.

"Hi, I'm Minho's wife. Just call me Sulli." Sulli said to him and bowed. After all, he seems older than her that she has to respect.

"Oh you're married ? You're so lucky for getting a very beautiful lady to be your wife. Hello Sulli, I'm Chanyeol. Nice to meet you." He take her hand and kissed it.

Minho widen his eyes and Wendy just smirked at it. Sulli pulled her hand back and wiped it on her jeans. She flashed a fake smile to him.

"There you are. Come inside kids. They're waiting for you." said one of the team.

"Let's go Minho." Wendy take Minho free arms and linked it with her arm. 

Sulli was left dumbfounded. Minho looked at her in a guilty looks.

"What are you waiting for ? Let's go pretty." Chanyeol said and tried to take her hand but Sulli pulled it back harshly and go inside left him alone.

"Cheers for the successful of Top Magazine and cheers also for Choi Minho's successful !" Jo said while lifting their wine glass to the air.

"Cheers !" All of them said and take a sip of their wine.

They were all having fun except for Sulli. She was control her anger and her jealousy towards Wendy who was flirting with her husband since they step inside this place until now. If can, she doesn't want Minho to go away from her even for a second.

Minho on the other side was so awkward and guilty towards his wife. It's all his fault. If he don't brought her here earlier before, she won't hurt like this. Her eyes was so red and he noticed she clutch her hands tightly. He shook his head. 

"Sorry." He pushed Wendy slightly and went to Sulli. He pulled her hands and take the mic.

"Attention everybody. Sorry for disturbing your moments but I have something to say. Maybe some of you guys were really curious who is this pretty lady beside me." He said calmly while hugged her shoulders. 

Sulli bit her lips to calm her emotion and Wendy just looked at somewhere else. Her heart can't take the scene between both of them.

Minho heard they are murmuring something among themselves.

"Actually, this is my wife, Choi Sulli. Yes, I'm married before I joined this agency. We're married for more than a month already. I hope that can answered your query about my wife's identity. I'm sorry I don't tell you guys about this before." He bowed.

Sulli bowed also. She was feeling guilty at Minho. What happen after this ? Is this the end already for Minho career. If it is, Minho will surely heartbroken.

They lifted their head up and the guest clapped their hands for them. They are also congratulate them. Minho and Sulli are confused. Why they seems so happy instead of angry at Minho ?

"Congratulations bro. I'm surprised that you're a married man. I thought you're a bachelor. Just now, I want to tried to tackle your wife but she was so cold to us. I'm happy that you have found your partner already." Jo said happily while tap Minho shoulder.

Minho laughed. "Don't you ever tried to flirt with my wife if don't want something bad happen to you." He warned.

The place was echoes with their laugh. Sulli just smiling emberassedly.

Minho looked at her and noticed her pale face. "Do you want to go back ?" 

Sulli nodded weakly at him. 

"Guys, we have to go back first. My wife was not feeling well. Enjoy your party." Minho said and bowed again to the guest.

"Okay Minho. Drive safely." 

They both went in the car. Sulli rest her head on his shoulder as her head starting to hurt and her stomach also not feeling well.

Minho flip her hair away and kissed her temple. "Rest wifey. I'm sorry for hurting you." Minho said and drove away.

 

 

 

To be continued.

Please tell me your opinion and thanks for the encouragement words. I appreciate it *bowed