Chapter 10

Driver and Husband

 

"Finally, we're home !" Sulli said cheerfully. She pushed the door of her unit and helped Minho to walk inside.

Minho shrugged her off. Eventhough he was touched by Sulli kindness, but the pain was still there. He was still clearly remember of her cheating. Especially now he was back to this house again. It was like a flashback in his mind.

Sulli was hurt. But she still smiling infront of him. She knows it was not easy for Minho to forgive her after all that had she done to him. But she will not give up. She promise that she will do anything to get Minho forgiveness back.

"Minho, why don't you just get a rest or watch tv if you want ? I'll just cook for our lunch. I know you must been hungry since your last meal was the bread that the nurse give this morning." She smiled at him while bringing his belongings to her room.

Minho just quiet and watch her dragging his belongings.

"What are you gonna doing with my things ?" Minho asked her calmly.

"Oh I'm just helping you to load your things in my room. It's okay it's not that hard. I can manage it." Sulli said.

"What ? Your room ?" Minho asked.

"Why ? Yes, my room." Sulli said confusely.

Minho smirked. "Don't you feel gross to sleep in one room with this poor man ? I still clearly remember that you shrugged me and shouted at me while I'm waking you up from your deep slumber in your car. You barked at me as like I'm carrying heavy virus."

Sulli stopped doing her things and take a deep breath. This is so challenging. Minho will never stop reminding her brat attitude to him before.

She looked at him. "How many times I have to tell you that I'm truly sorry for my mistakes to you. I'm regretting it all Minho. I know I am awful and dirty but please give me a chance for me to show you that I've really changed. Maybe I hate you before because your not on the same level as me. And that is my mistakes Minho. I tend to loath people that came not from the same cloth as me. But being your wife make me realised one thing. That poor person is more good and more moral than rich people like me. As example you. Your heart is so pure and full with manners. You managed to open my eyes about it and make me realised my mistakes. I'm now trying to be a wife that you can proud off. Not a wife that only knows to bring shame to you. Please Minho, I'm begging you." Sulli said sadly. She hold his hand tightly and one drop of tear fall onto their interlaced hands.

Minho sighed. His heart was in mess. The feel of Sulli's tears on his hand brought something undefined in his heart. One part of his heart is happy that Sulli was trying to change for him, but another part was having a hard time to believe it. It happen so fast. The incident was still fresh in his mind. What if Sulli was just acting to be regret ? What if one day she will left him behind and follow that man ?

He pulled his hand from her grips and sit at the sofa. He closed his eyes as his head start to throb again.

Sulli just watch him sit slowly. She frowned when she saw her husband closed his eyes too tight. As if he want to ease some pain. She wiped her tears and sit beside him.

"Why ? What's wrong ? Is your head hurt again ?" She asked worriedly.

Minho nodded. He pinched his head slowly. "It's okay. I'm used to it."

Sulli shook her head. She pull Minho's body near to her and make him lied on his back. She take his head and put it on her lap gently. 

Minho shocked. He tried to sit back but Sulli was fast and lied him back.

"Just stay still. I'll help you to ease the pain. Maybe you think a brat like me can't do anything. But I'm a pro in massaging. When I was a little child, I always massage my parents and they like it. They said I have talent in massaging." Sulli giggled reminiscing her childhood memories. Her hands profesionally massage Minho's small head and make the man feel relax with it.

Minho smiled. Who knows that he can see and hear her giggle in a calm situation like this. It was just the same like the marriage life he dreamt about. A wife that always there for him when he was in trouble.

Sulli saw his smile. She smiled too. "Glad that finally you can smile again."

Minho quickly paste his cold expression again. He closed his eyes to take a quick nap.

"Haihhh take your time Minho, take your time." Sulli sighed and continue massaging him. After a while, Minho was already soundly sleeping. She carefully raised his head up from her lap and placed a pillow below his head. 

She go to the kitchen. "I think Minho's body is full with gas. That's why he tend to get headache. He also had troubled in burped and farted. I'll just make a ginger juice for him and tell him to drink it later."

She started to remove the gingers skin and cut it to small pieces. She washed it before boiled. After that, she blend the gingers and filter the crumb to get the extract only. She put some water in and put it in a glass. 

"Minho will surely feel better after this." She smiled before put on dining table.

"Okay now, what we gonna cook for today ?" She rummaged the fridge and found chicken and spinach.

"Fried chicken and spinach soup. That's enough." She wears her apron happily and tied her hair before proceed to cook.

Actually she is an indepedent girl before. She can cook and doing house chores, but her parents spoiled her too much until she slowly turn from an independent woman to a complete brat. But Minho succesful in bringing her to her real world again.

 

 

"Minho, Minho. Wake up. Lunch is ready. Come eat first and after that you can take the medicine." Sulli slowly wake him up.

"Em, okay. I'll join you later." Minho yawned and stretch his body before wash his face at the sink.

Minho join Sulli at the dining table and shocked.

"Is this really your cook or you just buy it outside ?" He asked.

Sulli smiled. She poured some rice in their plates.

"Of course I cooked. This just a simple dish Minho. Your wife is not that blank in cooking." She chuckled.

"Oh, I'm just asking." He said and drink the ginger juice. 

The juice was already out from his mouth before it can reach his throat.

"Yekkkk, what is this ? It taste . " Minho pointed his tongue out and drink Sulli's water.

"Aihh, that is ginger juice. You have to finish it. Your body is full with gas. That's why you always get a headache. This juice will help you to take the gas out. Drink it Minho." Sulli instructed. Her style was like a concern wife nag to her stubborn husband.

"Oh since when you change your career from a businesswoman to a doctor ? Act like you know it all. Huh, and thank you for your advise but I can take care of myself." Minho said sarcastically. He take the chicken wings and munch it. 

"Stubborn huh ? Okay, bear the pain as long as you want." Sulli said annoyingly. He was acting like a kid.

Silent fill them until they finished eating. 

Minho want to bring his empty plate to sink and wash it but Sulli take the plate from his hand. 

"Just leave it here. I will do the rest. Just go and take a rest okay hubby ?" She said smiling.

"Huh, okay if you say so." Minho said and proceed to watch tv.

Sulli stand up and bring the dirty plates to sink and wash it. She wiped the dining table cleanly. Then, she cut some apples and bring it together with the ginger juice  to Minho.

"What's up ? Heh ? Football match ? Please change it Minho. I want to watch Inkigayo." Sulli whined and tried to reach the remote beside him.

Minho looked at her strangely. "Yah ! You're the one that asked me to take a rest. Now I'm resting and you whine like a child to me. What the heck ?"

"I told you to get a rest but I'm not telling you to watch tv. Please Minho ! Don't you know Exo is having their comeback now ?" She bablling.

Minho annoyed. "Haishhh, there." 

He throw the remote to her.

Sulli giggled. "Thank you husband." 

She flicked the channel and dance when she saw the idol in it.

"Oh my Wang Jackson ! You're so cute." She shrieked when her fangirling mode strike on her. Minho just looked at it with no feelings. He grab some apples and munch it.

Sulli noticed it. "Oh sorry. I'm forgot to give this apple to you. And this juice also."

Minho pulled his face away. Sulli sighed. She had no choice but to do this.

"Open your mouth." She grab his jaw and opened it before pour it into his mouth.

"Swallow !" She closed his jaw back and forced Minho to swallow it.

Minho resist and just stay still. The juice leaked out from his mouth. Sulli felt it and pinch his arms.

"Why is it so hard for you to swallow it ?" She push his chin upwards and that makes Minho have no choice but to swallow it.

"Harghhhhh. Yah ! Do you really want to kill me ? It chokes me !" Minho angrily said to her.

"I'm not killing you hubby. Infact, I want to help you. Later on, you'll thanks me." She smirked before focusing again to the music show.

"Whatever !" He said before proceed to go out. 

"Where do you want to go ?" Sulli asked.

"Just walking." He said before closing the door. 

Sulli just look at the door and sighed. 

"You're so hard Minho."

 

"What do you mean by Chanyeol can't make it for today ?" shouted Wendy to her manager in other line.

"Sorry Miss Son. But he said he was not feeling well." explained her manager.

"Stupid ! Things simple like that can't handle it. I won't come for photoshoots today if there is no man as perfect as Chanyeol replaced him. " She shouted to her manager before hang up.

"Now, what I'm gonna do ? Strolling like a jobless person ? Arghhh frustrating !" She throw her handphone away.

"I'll go crazy if just stick at home like this." And with that she grab her car key and decide to go to Hangang River to calm her emotion.

 

Minho closed his eyes and let the strong wind at Hangang River slap his face. The wind does help him to calm his emotion. His mind and heart does not feel calm if he stay at the house alone with her. She does not helping at all but just adding confuse to his mind and heart. 

He opened his eyes and looked at the sky. "Omma, appa ? How are both of you doing ? Is everything okay up there ? Don't worry about me. I'm fine. Plus, I'm married now. Please pray for our happiness and help me to clear my mind. I love you." 

Minho said with full of emotion. How he missed his parents.

He was in that state until he heard a woman voice shouted. He looked at the surrounding and found a beautiful woman around his wife's age was throwing some pebbles to the river while shouting. He decided to approach her.

"Miss, are you okay ?" He approached.

Wendy want to curse to the people that disturb her but hold it back when she saw Minho beam a sweet smile to her. Suddenly, her heart thump loudly.

"Em em, I'm okay. Just want to release some stress." She said stutteredly.

"Okay if then. By the way, I'm Minho. Choi Minho." He introduced while offered for a handshake.

"Oh I'm Wendy. Son Wendy. Nice to meet you Mr Minho." She sweetly said.

"There's no need to formal with me. Just call me Minho. Or if you want, you can call me oppa. I think that I'm older than you." He said.

"Oppa. Okay I got it." She blushed. Who wouldn't when a prince look like was now talking comfortably with you.

"Why you shouting just now, Wendy ? You look like in a trouble." Minho asked

"I worked as a model. But my partner was sick so he can't attend for the photoshoots today. So that's why I'm quite annoyed." She explained.

Model. Yes, that's the way for him to be rich quickly. He had the looks and well build figure. He was sured that nobody could ever resist his charisma as a model. Yes, he 100% sured about that.

"Can I replaced him ?" He asked.

"What ?!"

 

 

 

 

To be continued....

Another update for you guys.

Please drop some comment and tell me about your opinion in this chapter.

Thank you my readers :D