Finale

Driver and Husband

“Jeremy ! Omma and appa are home !” Shouted Sulli as soon as she and Minho arrived Horvejkul’s mansion.

“Uwaaa, our omma appa had been home.” Tiffany said while carrying Jeremy in her arms. The baby squealed and kicked his feet in excitement as he viewed his parents. Tiffany put him down.

“Come here baby.” Sulli open her arms to catch him. Jeremy slowly took his baby walks towards her.

Sulli hugged and squeezed him as she missed him so much when she and her husband in Malaysia. The chubby cheeks of him became a victim of his mother’s continuous kiss. He whined.

“Wifey, don’t be too violent with my son. Give appa some energy baby.” Minho pouted his lips to his son’s lips. Jeremy happily kissed his father and brought his arms to his father as he want to be carry by him.

Minho took him from Sulli and continued his wife’s job earlier. Give their baby tons of kisses.

Tiffany smiled looking at them. She hugged her daughter later.

“Ssul, Minho so how’s your honeymoon? Is it fun? She asked.

Sulli smiled. “Fantastic omma. You should go there later with appa. Sure there’s nothing that you will regret of.”

Tiffany eyes twinkling in exciting. “Really? Hopefully your father will bring me later on. I’m bored to stay in this mansion all day.” She sighed.

“Don’t be sad omma. By the way where is appa? I don’t see him since just now.” Sulli said and roamed her eyes around the mansion.

“Your father were out for meeting dear. That’s why I will die of boredom if Jeremy was not here.” Tiffany said while caressing her grandson’s hair.

“I see. Okay omma, we’re going up first. I’m really tired right now. Love you.” Sulli said and kissed her mom’s cheeks before going up.

Minho looked at her dumbfounded. How can she just left him with their baby in his arms and their luggage here? The shopping bags also she does not care to carry it upstairs. He sighed.

“Omma, can you please hold him for a while?” He asked his mother in law.

Tiffany took Jeremy in her arms. “Of course son.”

“I want to bring our bag to upstairs first.” He said and started carrying their bags upstairs.

He pushed the door slowly and found his wife was already sprawling on their bed. He puts the bags down and walked tiptoeing to his wife. He sat beside the bed and thought how to disturb her.

He reached for her hair and put it inside her nostrils. He knew that Sulli will definitely sneeze when there is hair or dust entering her nose.

And the result was expected. Sulli sneezed continuously. She woke up and found her husband smile sheepishly at her. She grabbed the pillow beside her and hit him.

“Yah! I’m sleepy you know?! Why you do that? You know that I’m allergy with that right?” Said Sulli angrily.

Minho caught her arms. “Gotcha. Yes I know. But how dare you left me alone with that amount of luggage.” He said and pouted his lips towards the bags.

Sulli looked at it and smirked. “So what? You want to complain how heavy is that? Okay then how you want to carry me when my stomach already big later on? Or you never thought about that at all?” She took her arms from his grips and facing back from him.

Minho smiled. He knew why she acting liked this.

“Wifey, do you angry at me?” He said and hugged her from behind.

Sulli struggled but he was too strong to resist.

“Answer me baby.” He said and kissed her neck.

Sulli sighed. This man will never defeat until he get what he want.

“Free me first. How can I talk when you behave like this?” She said and pushed his face away.

Minho freed her from his hug. He turned her around.

“Now speak, why you behave like this?” He said seriously.

“It’s all your fault. How can you left me alone at KLIA previously? For God sake, it was a stranger place for me you know! I don’t know anyone there. I’m scared and worried to death. People start to stare weirdly at me when I try to find you crazily. But I found nothing.” She said angrily and punched his chest.

Minho smiled and took her to his embrace.

“I’m sorry wifey. But like I explained, I really thought that you heard me when I said I want to go to the toilet. So now here, there’s nobody in fault. But as a husband, I really want to say sorry to you for making you scared and worried. Baby, please forgive appa for making your mom worried.” He said sincerely and kissed her hair while caressing her flat stomach.

Sulli closed her eyes and absorb her husband warm body. She’s not angry with him and she knew that he was not guilty but still the worried feeling that she felt previously give impact on her. She can’t think if she can’t found Minho at that time.

“Wifey, do you love me?” Minho said out of blue.

She looked up at him.

“Why suddenly you ask me that? Don’t you ever doubt my love for you hubby.”

He smiled.

“Thanks for loving me and accepting me wholeheartedly. Thank you also for giving me Jeremy and this unborn baby. I love you too.” He said sincerely.

Sulli reached for his face and kiss his cheeks.

“Please be faithful to me till the end of time.”

Minho smiled and cuddled his wife tighter before both of them drifted to sleep because of exhaustion.

 

4 years later

“Oppa! Let’s help Jennifer build Elsa’s castle.” Said Jessica.

“I don’t want. I want to watch omma grilled the meats. Don’t disturb me.” The 5 years old Jeremy tiptoeing on his toes to watch her mom grilled some meats for their picnic.

Jessica pouted. She went to her mom and hugged her mom’s waist.

Sulli smiled and patted her daughter’s hair.

“Why baby? Did oppa doesn’t want to play with you girls?” She asked.

Jessica nodded. She raised her tiny head towards her mom. “Omma, can you force oppa to join us? Maybe he wants to hear you.”

Sulli laughed. Jeremy scowled.

“Yah, do you think I can’t hear you from here?” Jeremy annoyed.

The little girl began to sob as she heard Jeremy raised his voice a little bit to her. She don’t know why nowadays her brother always cold towards her and her twins, Jennifer.

“Jeremy, why you raised your voice to your sister? Me and your appa never taught you to raised your voice towards them. You’re older right?” Sulli scolded her only son.

Jeremy hissed. When his twin sisters were born, his parents always favour them more. Yeah, he knew that he’s just a step son to his Minho appa and the girls were their biological child, but still he is their first child. God, the girls were so childish and both of them are cry babies too.

Suddenly, Minho came towards them while carried the crying Princess Jennifer in his arms.

“What’s wrong baby?” Sulli said and take her daughter from Minho.

“Why she’s crying hubby?”

“The wave sweep off her Elsa’s castle. She thought the sand castle was really frozen like in the movie.” Minho chuckled and patted the crying child’s head.

“Auww, poor my baby. Let’s eat okay. Take oppa and Jessica with you and sit on the mat first okay. Omma will serve the grilled meat to three of you later.” She softly said to her daughter.

Jennifer slowly nodded her head and pulled her oppa’s and her twins hand with her. Jeremy pulled his hands from her and sat sullenly on the mat.

Both of the twins shrugged their shoulders

“What’s wrong with Jeremy wifey?” Minho asked.

“He was mad with me as I scold him when he raised his voice to Jessica.” She sighed. Her son started to show some similarity with his real father, Kai. Stubborn.

Minho shook his head and helped his wife to set up their picnic.

 

“Let’s eat!” Minho said joyfully as his family all had settled up on mat.

Yesterday, they safely landed in Malaysia and went straight to Pulau Tioman again after 4 years. He and Sulli want their children to feel the happiness of both of them when they visited here previously. After Sulli gave birth to their twins, Minho resigned from being a model and started to manage his agency along Joe. Yes, Joe asked him to become his partner in managing their agency which of course Minho won’t decline it. And now, his finance is beyond stable. Finally, he managed became a successful person that he always dreamt of.

Sulli’s now a full time housewife. Business was really not meant for her in the first place. She was so happy when she gave birth to beautiful twins. She was proud of herself as she can make Minho happy with the birth of their twins. Jessica was really looked like him but Jennifer took her looks. Jeremy was a carbon copy of Kai which is ridiculously handsome in his still young age. Minho and her decided to tell Jeremy about his real father when his 5th birthday which is last month. They felt like he has the right to know about it as they don’t want some conflict might happen later when he grown up. And that also make Jeremy became more distant towards them. At first, he can’t accept the fact and hate them but later on he crawled back to their arms and crying but still he can’t make himself getting along with the girls like usual.

“Omma, the meat was so thick. Can you cut it for me?” Jessica asked.

“Sure baby. Give me your plate.” Sulli asked and started cut the meat to small pieces.

Minho looked at Jennifer. “Aigoo, why you looked so messy my dear?” He grabbed some tissues and wipe Jennifer’s mouth who was messy with ketchup.

Jeremy rolled his eyes and left.

Minho looked at him.

“Wifey, I’ll go and watch him first.”

Sulli nodded and sighed.

“I’m sorry my prince.”

 

Minho sat beside him.

“What’s wrong with you my prince?” Minho asked softly.

Jeremy silent and shook his head.

Minho smiled and took his little body to his arms. Jeremy broke down with his tears that he kept before this.

“Shh shhh. Appa’s here. A man can’t cry.” He whispered on top of his son’s head.

“Appa, don’t you and omma do-don’t love me anymore?” The boy said sadly in his crying voice.

“Who said?”

“Both of you always favour Jessica and Jennifer. I know they were your biological children, but I’m your child too.” He continued crying.

Minho sighed. Suddenly he was feeling guilty for telling him about his real father in this young age. He was too young to adapt with this situation.

“Baby.”

Both of them looked up and saw Sulli running to them and take Jeremy to her arms.

She was crying.

“Baby, don’t you ever say that we don’t love you anymore. We love you more than our life. You and your sisters are our oxygen. We can’t live without you guys, our precious babies. You are our first hero and you will always have a special place in our heart. Please remember it baby. Don’t make me sad again.” She cried and kissed every inch of his son’s face lovingly.

Jeremy kept crying while nodding his head. Even though, he was still a child, but he was so clever.

Minho looked at them with teary eyes. His love grew even more for his wife as motherhood made her more matured and lovely. He hugged them both.

“Okay enough with the tears. Baby listen here Jeremy, Jessica and Jennifer are Minho and Sulli’s prince and princesses forever ever and ever.” He said.

Jeremy smiled and wiped his tears. “Yes. Thanks appa omma. I love you guys too.” He leaned his head on his mom’s shoulder.

Sulli smiled and fix his thick brownish hair.

“Come and get your sisters. And then we gonna swimming!” Minho said excitedly.

“Yeayyyyy.” The boy squealed in delight.

They went back to their picnic site and frowned.

“Where are the girls?” Sulli said in panic.

Minho also panicked as well.

“Omma appa, there they are.” Jeremy pointed at them.

“Haishh this twins.”

They went to get them but froze on their feet afterwards.

“M-Minho? S-Sulli?” Said the woman.

“Wendy? What are you doing here?” Minho said in surprise. Why after 5 years they had to meet again? And this time with a man that was really familiar and a baby? Wait, is that Chanyeol?

“Me and my husband together with our daughter having a vacation here. We’ve arrived here yesterday from Canada.” Wendy said. She was also surprised to see them here.

“Husband? You and Chanyeol were married?” Sulli asked.

“Yes, we had married for 2 years already. And this is our baby, Clara.” She smiled.

Minho and Sulli also smiled.

“Congratulations on your marriage Wendy, Chanyeol. Your baby was so cute.” Sulli said.

“Thanks Sulli. At first your daughters came to us and played with our baby. I thought why their face looked like someone in past. And then bamm you came. So I was not wrong then.” She giggled. Chanyeol also smiled.

“Minho, Sulli actually we deeply want to ask for your forgiveness for trying to destroy your marriage 5 years ago. All this while we’re trying to get in contact with you guys back to ask for your forgiveness. Back in Canada, my wife realised that what she felt toward Minho all this while is not love but more to obsession. I was also stupid enough to follow her evil plan. We’re deeply sorry for that Minho, Sulli.” Chanyeol confessed while looking down. Wendy also looked down as she doesn’t have the nerve to look at them.

Minho and Sulli smiled to each other. Finally, all problems had solved.

“Don’t be like these guys. Actually we’ve already forgave both of you long time ago. There’s no point to keep on keeping revenge. All of us also had become parents, so it was not nice to still behave like kids. Am I right?” Minho said.

Sulli smiled sweetly to her husband. He is really a person who was full with wisdom. How proud she is to become his wife.

Chanyeol and Wendy nodded. Their hearts felt free at the moment.

Jeremy, Jessica and Jennifer hugged their parents.

Minho carried Jeremy and Jessica in his arms while Sulli carried Jennifer. They kiss their children before running to the beach and play with them happily.

Wendy and Chanyeol just looking at the happy family in envy. Even problems struck them like a truck but happiness still become theirs. And for that both of them pray that hopefully happiness will stick with them till the end of time.

Minho went to his wife and hugged her tightly.

“Thank you for staying with me and give me this happiness. I will treasure you in my life forever my lovely wife. I love you” He said sweetly.

“Without you I also can’t achieve this happiness my great husband. Thank you for being our backbone and love us unconditionally. I love you too.” She smiled at her husband.

Both of them cuddled in the pool of love ocean while watching their kids. May happiness become part of their life forever.

 

 

~THE END~

 

 

Hey guys. First of all I want to say sorry for making you guys wait for the final for this long. Not my intention, assignment and hectic schedule really tied me up. I'm really sorry. 

Enjoy and hoping to meet you guys in next story.

Minsul fighting! :D