Chapter 13

Driver and Husband

 

 

They leaned closer and shared a gentle yet sweet kiss in that heavy rain. They smiled and just let the rain pour onto their face.

*splashed

"What the ?" 

They were too immersed in their kiss until they don't aware of the car splashing the mud onto them. 

Sulli laughed at the annoyed Minho. "Aigooo, poor my hubby. Let's get home and bath okay ?"

She wiped the mud that on his face and his hair. 

Minho pouted. " How dare you laugh at me ? I even accidentally eat it you know ?" He said while wiped the mud too that on his wife.

Sulli laughed again. "I know. Me too hubby. Maybe this is that driver's way to tell us this is not right place to em you know." She blushed when remind of their kiss earlier. How embarassed.

"Know what ?" He .

Sulli slapped his arm. "Ah I don't know. I want to go home." She stand up and walked away.

Minho laughed hard. "Hey where do you want to go ?" He chased her.

"I want to go back. Why you're here ? I thought you really love to stay under this heavy rain ?" She said sulkingly.

Minho pat her head. "Hey what's with that sulking ? I thought we already reconcile now ?"

Sulli looked at him. "Why ? Can't I get sulk at you ? If there is no sulking and joking in a relationship, it will be so boring hubby."

Minho nodded. "Em I don't know because I've never been in a relationship before. So now you want to say you're just jokingly sulk at me ?"

"Of course Mr Choi. You've never been in a relationship before ? Is girls around you blind ?" She asked.

"What make you say like that ?" He asked back.

"Are they not realise that there is a man around them who can take their breath away by just looking at him ?" She said annoyingly.

"What's with that confusing words. Just say that I'm handsome. Simple as ABC." Minho laughed.

Sulli's eyes thinned at his words.

"I'm sorry wifey. Okay I won't say nothing." He zipped his mouth shut.

Now it was Sulli turn to laughed at his goofiness. "I don't know that you have this goofy side hubby. Haihh, I should know you better before judging you." Sulli sighed.

Minho hugged her shoulder while walking together to their apartment. 

"Shh. Please don't mention about past again. The most thing now is our future. Just buried that ugly memories. If can, we should tried to knock our head hardly to the wall. Who knows it helps us to forget it." He said jokingly.

She slapped his chest. "Yah, that's nonsense !" She laughed.

Minho laughed with her. Then silent fill them while walking.

"Hubby, can you accompany me tomorrow ? Do you have some free time ?" Sulli asked.

"Sure. I don't have nothing for tomorrow. But where do you wanna go ?" He asked back.

"I want to clarify everything to Kai. And I will also say goodbye to him as I want to start anew with you. My future." She said.

Minho face instantly fall. He don't know why but just by hearing his name brought pain to his heart. Sulli and him maybe had reconcile but that night incident will be the most hardest part to forget.

Sulli sensed that Minho suddenly silent. She looked up at him before buried her face to his chest. "Forgive me Minho. I'm sorry for bringing up his name in front you. It's okay if I have to go there alone tomorrow. I promise I won't mention his name anymore."

Minho smiled and kissed on top of her head. "Hey what's wrong ? I've forgiven you wifey. There's no need to say sorry countless of time. I'm the one who have to say sorry. It's okay, I will accompany you tomorrow. I don't want he tried to steal my beautiful wife again from my side."

Sulli's heart really felt warmed at his words. "I'm not wrong for giving my heart to this man." thought Sulli.

 

"Open this door Chanyeol ! Hey !" Wendy knocked on Chanyeol's house angrily. She can't accept the fact that Minho was now married.

"What is this fussed about ?" Chanyeol open the door with his eyes semi open. 

"Move." Wendy pushed him aside and went into his house. She lay her down on his sofa and throw her handbag angrily.

"If you come here to just want to mess my house, you better leave. I'm tired." He pulled Wendy up.

"Let me go stupid !" She pulled her arm from his tight grip.

"What's wrong with you ? Can't you just once control your temper ? It does not suit with your pretty face." He said while sit beside her.

"It's all because of you. If you went for the photoshoot that day, I won't met him. I won't had to bear with this heartache. It's all because of you." She punched Chanyeol's body while cried.

Chanyeol grab her hands. "Hey what's bull are you saying right now ? Who's 'him'? What heartache ?" He asked confusedly.

"Minho. I met Minho when I'm lashing my anger to you at Hangang River. I fell for him since the first time I laid my eyes on him. He was the one that replaced you in that photoshoot. And now I just knew that he was actually a married man." Wendy sobbed hard on Chanyeol's chest.

Chanyeol stunned. "What do you say just now ? He replaced me ?"

Wendy nodded.

"How can that happen ? I mean what about me later ? What is the agency opinion about him ? Is he will replaced me forever ?" He asked continously.

"Can you please calm down ? About the agency decision I think you better ask them by yourselves. And Minho now is part of our agency. I will meet you both later." Wendy said while freeing herself from his chest and wiped her tears.

"What ?!" Is he handsome ?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yes. Much more handsome than you. If not I won't fall for him." Wendy said annoyingly.

"This cannot be happen ! How about my fans ? For sure they all will be stanning him right now. It can't be !" Chanyeol said panickly. He walked from right to left , left to right continously. He kept messing his hair.

Wendy was annoyed by his action. "Can you please stop ? It hurting my head. By the way, since when do you have fans ? Let me remind you in one year and a half you become model it can be count how many you attend the photoshoot. Lazy !" Wendy said annoyingly.

"Hey I have my own reason." He dared back.

"Yeah, fever, taking care of sick grandmother at hometown, overslept. What else ? I've known your trick well boy." She said mockingly.

"Just shut up can't you Ms Son ? What actually your reason for coming here ? Just want to angered me ? Huh ? He asked.

"I want you to collaborate with me. You help me to get Minho back, and I will help you to gather your fans as many as you want. How ?" She offered.

"Do you think that will be easy ? Look they're married of course they love each other. If not why they're married." He said annoyingly.

Wendy knocked his head. "Can you please once not make me angry ? We can try Chanyeol. Try ! And I don't think so they love each other. They looked so stiff and awkward." Wendy can't help but to remind their stiffness just now.

"Is his wife beautiful ?" Chanyeol asked.

"Why you asked ? I hate to say this but yes I admit, she is gorgeous." She rolled her eyes.

"Can we change the deal ? You get that Minho and I get his wife. It was a long time since I'm in a relationship. I don't need the annoying fans." Chanyeol said. It was true, the last time he was in a relationship was when he in his senior year in highschool which is 8 years ago. Who want to be in a relationship with a lazy and messy man like him ?

"Whatever I don't care. So how ? You want to work with me ?" Wendy asked.

"With pleasure sweetie." He smirked.

 

The reunite couple was hand in hand while walking to their unit. Sulli was shocked to see the door was wide opened.

"Yah, don't tell me you don't lock the door just now ?" She asked Minho.

Minho slapped his forehead. "I'm really sorry wifey. I was so worried about you until I forgot to lock it. I'm really sorry Ssul." 

She sighed. "It's okay. But promise me this is the last time."

"Yes boss. I promise." He said to her while linking his pinkie finger to her's. He grinned.

"Lol, it was so childish Minho." She laughed at him.

He laughed too. They went in and another shocked hit them.

There are 2 cats are enjoying their fish and their steamed crabs too.

Sulli closed her eyes in annoyed before send a death glare to her husband. At that time Minho feel like he want to hide behind the curtain so that his wife won't find him. His wife looked so scary at that time.

"Err I'll help you to bring them out." Minho quickly lift the cats and put them outside. 

"Shh shh. Don't come again if you don't want your fate to be the same as the fish and the crabs." Minho talked to the cats as they can understand him.

Minho closed the door and went to his wife. He massaged his wife tense shoulders.

"Please don't get angry anymore. Please I'm scared." He pouted to her while blinking his eyes cutely.

Sulli laughed. "You think you are cute doing that ? I'm cuter than you." She widen her eyes and do the famous cute song Gwiyomi.

Minho looked at her blankly. "Er okay." He went away.

Sulli slapped his back and they laughed together.

 

 

While they finished getting their bath, Sulli asked Minho to cook for them as that is his punishment for not closing the door and make the cats eat their foods.

She just casually watching movies while waiting for her husband.

"Smells good hubby. Hurry up, I'm starving." She said to her husband.

"Wait for a while. Oh no, how am I supposed to close the stove." He moved clumsily. After 15 minutes in the kitchen, he bring two closed hot bowls to his wife. 

"What make you so long ?" She asked.

"Well, your husband not pro like you. Wait, I forgot the chopsticks. Don't open it." He stand up and get the chopsticks.

She nodded. 

"Here. Let's eat !" He said cheerfully while opening the lid of the bowls.

Sulli's face fall at the view. "You took 15 minutes to just cook this instant noodles ?" She asked him annoyingly.

"Wh-at it's del-lii-cious." Minho said not clearly as his mouth full with the noodles.

"I don't believe it." She shook her head before eating it. She was so hungry at that time.

 

"Choi Minho ! What's with this mess ? Oh my god." Sulli shouted to her husband. Her kitchen was now does not looked like a kitchen anymore. Plates everywhere. The instant noodles wrapping was on the kitchen counter. 

"Haihh, fortunately I love you so much if not I will kick you hard Minho." She mumbling. She bent down and pick the wrapping up. She also arrange back the plates on shelf. 

After 10 minutes, the kitchen was back to it previous look. And Sulli was so tired after this whole tiring day. She walked weakly to living room and shock when she see Minho's now is laying mattress there.

"What are you doing hubby ? Why you laying the mattress ?" Sulli asked him and stand beside him.

Minho smiled. "Nothing. Actually this morning have a football match between Liverpool and Arsenal. You know I won't say no to Arsenal right ?" He giggled.

"Ahh. Em can I stay here with you ?" Sulli said blushingly.

Minho stiffed. "Okay seems like there is someone who being overly sweet with me ? Why ? You want me to cuddle you until you sleep ?" Minho pinch Sulli's nose.

"Don't touch my nose. I'm sensitive to it. Okay if you don't want me to sleep with you." She sulk and go to her room.

"Are you sure you don't want to sleep on this comfy arms ? Huh ?" Minho said while showing off his tough biceps.

Sulli turn back. "Of course I want Mr Husband. Wait I want to get my pillow first." She winked at him.

Minho laughed. "Okay, I'll wait for you baby."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued.

FIrst of all I'm sorry if I make Kai, Wendy and Chanyeol as the bad one here. Actually three of them is my bias too aside from MinSul. I'm always imagined how interesting if 5 of them are acting in one drama. It will be so daebak ! So I have to make three of them the antagonist here. *bow

Second, I'm sure most of you guys had known about the "date" that Sulli and her current boyfriend had yesterday. In my opinion, Sulli is just 21 years old this year so it was still long journey for them to tie the knot. Anything could happen. I'm sorry if you guys don't agree with my opinion. But I just love MinSul so much. Again please forgive me. *bow

Happy reading