Chapter 4

Driver and Husband

 

 

The atmosphere in Sulli’s car was so silent.

Minho was seriously driving, while Sulli at the back looked like wanna kill him with her sharp stare.

“What are you looking at Miss Sulli ? Do I look that handsome ? Auchh, it’s an honour for me .” said Minho sarcatiscally.

“Hohoho, what a lame joke beggar !” said Sulli. “By the way, I had seen your face many before.”

“Oh really ? Where is that may I ask ?” said Minho.

“Near the dustbin. Hahaha.” Sulli laughed out loud.

“Hahahahaha, so funny.” Minho faked a laugh.

Then, another silent hit them until the car arrived at Horvejkul’s mansion.

Minho went out from the car and greet the maids there. He went straight to workers room and decided to take a quick nap. He felt really tired with Sulli’s attitude and his job.

“Minho, where do you wanna go ?” said Miss Lee, the oldest maid here . She had been there since Sulli was a baby 23 years ago.

“I wanna go to my room Miss Lee. I feel so sleepy and tired.” said Minho .

“What about Miss Sulli?” said Miss Lee.

Minho lift his eyebrow .

“What about her ?” He asked back.

Miss Lee knocked his head for his stupidity. Minho yelped in pain. “What was that for ?”

“If you just go straight to your room, then who wanna open the car door for her ?” said Miss Lee angrily.

Now, that make sense. “Aisshh, that brat girl”.

Minho lazily open her car door and saw Sulli’s sleeping figure.

“Yah, Miss Sulli. Wake up. We’re arrived.” Minho shooked Sulli’s body roughly.

Sulli stirred. She open her eyes and to be found Minho waked her up not so gently. She slapped his hand away.

“What on earth is happening ? Who asked you to touch me with your filthy hand idiot ?!” Sulli shouted.

“Auchh ! Can you just for once not shouting?  I think I’m turning deaf right now .” said Minho while rubbing his ears.

“I don’t give a to your stupid ears. I’m asking you, why you touch me with your filthy hand ?!” shouted  Sulli again.

“I’m waking you up because we’ve arrived. But it seems like you don’t like my touch so it’s okay I rub it back. I know I’m carrying a heavy virus. My fault.” Said Minho while rub it back his hand to Sulli’s clothes as sign he want to get rid the dirt.

Sulli wanted to scream at him again but fail because Minho just go away casually.

“Arghhhh, stupid !” Sulli shut the car door hard.

 

 

“Hello baby. What are you doing right now ?”

Because the boredom that struck her too much, Sulli decided to call Kai. The maids call her that her parents may come home at late midnight. This is her time to have fun with her beloved boyfriend and friends.

“Em, waiting for your phone call sweetie.” Kai flirtly talked to her. Much to her known, Kai was having his fun with random woman in a bar near Gangnam.

“You such a flirt , baby.” Sulli smiled because she thought how lucky she are for having such a sweet boyfriend.

Kai on the other side just laughed for her stupidity . “Such an easy girl” thought him.

Sulli heard Kai’s laughed and eventually she also laughed with him. She misunderstood him.

“Baby, do you free tonight ? I want to meet you at usual place. I miss you so much.” Said Sulli

“Sure sweetie. I’ll wait for you. Kiss .” said Kai before hanging up.

Sulli was so happy. She roll on her bed like a crazy person. Maybe love that make her that crazy.

“I’ll should be pretty for my baby. Yes, you should Sulli.”

She started to pick her most beautiful dress for tonight. Pick and pick and pick until she tired and dozed off to sleep.

 

 

Minho saw someone’s shadow went out from the mansion. He wanted to take some fresh air outside until he saw someone’s coming.

“Where do you wanna go Miss ?” Minho asked that person who is Sulli.

“Stupid ! You really want me to die huh ?” Sulli scolded Minho as she was so shocked to see him standing there.

“Sorry Miss, not my intention. I asked you where do you wanna go tonight wearing a very revealing yet beautiful dress ?” Minho asked her while ogle his eyes to her body. Minho gulped at the curve. After all, he’s still a man.

“What are you looking at stupid ?!” Sulli hit Minho with her bag as she caught him staring at her body.

Minho catch her hand. “Stop it. I’m sorry.”

Sulli released her hand from his grip and walked away to the car.

Minho blocked her way using  his body. “I’m not gonna let you go until you tell me where do you wanna go ?”

Sulli hit his private treasure using her knee. Minho rolling on the ground while shouted in pain. Sulli take this opportunity to run away.

“Don’t go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Sulli was busy waiting for Kai since  2 hours ago. But no Kai in her sight.

“Why you doing this to me baby ? Where are you ?”

She pushed away all the thought that Kai just want to play with her heart. No ! Her Kai won’t do that stupid things.

Sulli decided to get some wine while waiting for him. After a glass to another glass until she drunk.

There’s a pair of eyes that had being eyeing her since 2 hours ago.

“Aishh, who the hell that you waiting for ? And now ? Aishh, she’s really a burden for me. Luckily, I can catch up with her just now.”

Minho went to her and lift her and went out from the bar.

 

 

To be continued ....