Chapter 25

Driver and Husband

 

 

"Morning Minho." Sulli said and hug her husband more tight.

Minho opened his eyes slowly as the sunlight almost blinding his eyes.

Sulli leaned forward to kiss him but Minho instantly put a white envelope between their lips. 

"Oh, what is this ?" Sulli frowned and take it.

"Open it first wifey." He grinned.

Sulli open it and shocked to see the content. There are 2 flight tickets to Pulau Tioman, Malaysia ! It is one of the most beautiful beach in Malaysia. People called it as Malaysia's Hawaii.

"Malaysia ? Seriously ?" Sulli shrieked.

Minho kiss her hair. "Yes my lovely wife. We're married for more than one year already but we still didn't get a chance to go for honeymoon. Consider this as my present for our anniversary after this house." He said refering to their new house that they are staying now.

"Oh Minho, this is so lovable. You're giving me too much gift but I've never once give something to you. How unlucky you get a wife like me." She said sullenly.

"Shhhh, hey what's nonsense are you talking about ? Even you're presence by my side already enough for me. I won't ask more. I want you're the last one I see before I sleep and the also the first person that I see when I opened my eyes." He said.

Sulli smiled and kiss his bare chest. "That was so heartwarming Minho." She chuckled. 

Then something click on her mind. "Wait, is this the reason you insist to send Jeremy to omma and appa house ? Huh ?"

Minho chuckled. "You got me there, wifey." 

Sulli slap his chest. "Now, I got it why you so insist to send that baby to our parents. Poor him. I felt so sad when he cried hardly as he didn't want to separate with us." She said sadly. How she missed her baby.

Minho tighten his hug around his wife. "I know and I missed him too. But, how can we have our honeymoon if we bring Jeremy along ? He need rest, wifey."

She nodded. "Yes, I understand you hubby." She said and caress his arms.

Minho pulled up the blanket and placed it neatly around their body. He cuddled her and closed his eyes again. 

Sulli frowned. "Yah Choi Minho, don't tell me you want to continue to sleep again ?"

"I'm so sleepy wifey. Our flight's schedule at 8.00 p.m later. Let's sleep again, okay ?" He said.

"And then you want to get up at 7.30 p.m. later ? Oh come on Minho, get your lazy off !" She instructed and pulled herself from his embrace.

"Emm emm." He complained.

"I'll count to 3, if you still don't wake up and make your way to the bathroom, I'll decide to not go with you tonight. Your choice Mr Choi." She said and start counting.

"One, two, th-"

"Yes ma'am !" He give her salute and quickly grab his towel.

Sulli laughed. "I indeed have two babies." She shake her head before walk downstairs to make their breakfast.

 

"Please kiss Jeremy on Minho and I behalf omma. Say to him, his omma and appa love him so much." Sulli said with her mother on phone.

"Okay Ssul. Please take care of yourselves when you're there. Don't worry about Jeremy. He is fine. Send my regards to Minho. Bye and have a safe flight." Tiffany said before hang up.

"So how's our prince ? Did he gave omma and appa hard time ?" Minho asked.

She chuckled. "No, your baby was so behave. Don't worry okay. Oh omma, send her regard to you." 

Minho nodded. "I'm excited wifey." He said and kissed her hands.

She looked at him and smiled. "Yes, me too hubby." She leaned her head on his shoulders.

The journey from Korea to Malaysia took at least 8 hours but the couple don't even felt tired as the excitement that they felt conquer everything.

 

"Waaaaa, finally we're in Malaysia !" Minho said excitedly while hold his wife's hand. They were safely arrived at Kuala Lumpur International Airport.

Sulli was already jumping in excitement when her feet step on the country's land. 

"Oh my god, I think they know me." Minho said refering to the bunch of girls who were screaming and shouting when they see him. He smiled to them. Sulli also smiled to them. He lead his wife to the bus.

"Wow, my hubby was so famous. Even in Malaysia, you have fans !" Sulli said.

Minho laughed. "That's why you lucky to have me." He brag.

Sulli pointed her tongue out. Minho laughed and kiss her cheeks.

"Selamat datang ke Malaysia ! Welcome to Malaysia." The tourist guide said to them. The bus that they are in will take them to Pulau Tioman, Pahang which is one of the state in Malaysia. Not just both of them there in the bus, but they are a few more foreigners too.

"How do you fine Malaysia ? Is it great ?" The tourist guide asked them.

"I think it is quite hot." Minho answered.

"Of course. Malaysia was known with it hot and humid temperature. But I guarantee you will find it were great later on. Hey, and I know you Mr Choi Minho, from South Korea." Even the tourist guide know him !

Minho laughed. People around them started to look at him. Minho keep on flashing his smile while tighten his grip on Sulli's hand. Sulli caress their interwined hand as she knew that Minho didn't like the attention. He was here for a holiday not for job. 

"Just keep patience hubby." Sulli whispered. Minho smiled and nodded. They shared an earphone and listen to the music together before falling asleep. The journey take another 3 hours before they arrived their destination.

 

"Room 393, where is it ?" Minho said while moving his eyeballs to the number rooms in the resort.

"Oh there it is." Sulli said and drag Minho together.

Minho slides the card and opened their rooms. Wow it was so fascinating !

"Wooohhooo !" He screamed and dive onto their king size bed.

"Waaaaaa it is so breahtaken !" Sulli run to the balcony and closed her eyes while spreading her arms to welcoming the wind blows on her face. Their room was facing the blue ocean.

Minho looked at her in admire. She is the one that more breathtaken actually. Eventhough, she was now a mother but that didn't mar her beauty even a little bit.

He hugged her from behind. Sulli was startled but smiled later on. She put her hands on his arms.

"Thank you for this present Minho. It was so beautiful." She turned back and looked into his eyes.

He kissed her lips softly. "You're most welcome wifey. I will do anything to make you happy."

She smiled and closed her eyes again. She didn't sure if she can experienced such a bliss feelings like this if her parents don't married her with this gorgeous man.

"Wifey." Minho said.

"Em ?" Sulli hummed while her eyes never leave the beautiful view of the blue ocean.

"Do you want to get some sleep or we just take our breakfast now ?" He asked.

Sulli pull herself from his embrace and looked at him. "Hubby, you sure do love sleep a lot now huh ? Of course we have to take our breakfast instead of sleeping. Remember our last meal when we're on the plane previously and that was few hours ago."

"I'm tired wifey. I just felt like didn't want to eat." He said lazily.

"Why taking care of you was more harder than taking care of Jeremy ?" She asked.

"Because I was your big cutie baby !" He shouted and grinned.

"Stupid." Sulli slapped his cheeks softly before went out from the room.

 

"Wifey did you put enough sunblocks already ? It was crazy hot here. You're skin might be burned later on." He said worriedly while examining her skin. Both of them decided to stroll on the beach in the evening after get some enough sleep.

"I've had enough hubby. Don't worry. Oh, you're still not applying the sunblocks on your body and face ? Haihhh, come here." Sulli said when she noticed that Minho's skin was still bare from the sunblocks liquid. Minho gleefully smiled when Sulli applying a lot amount of sunblocks on his skin and face.

"Done." She said.

Minho smiled and lift her while running happily through the seashore.

"Minho ! Put me down ! You're scaring me !" Sulli shouted and tighten her arms around his neck.

He kiss her lips and put her down.

"Scaring you ? I thought I would heard 'Ahhh Minho, you're so sweet'." Minho sullen.

Sulli laughed and kissed his cheeks. "Okay I admit that your gesture was so sweet but it was so sudden Minho. I could have a heart attack."

He grinned. "Sorry wifey. Do you want to try that ?" He pointed to a boat.

"I would love to. Come on." She dragged his hand towards the boat's driver.

"Hello mister. Can we ride this boat ?" Minho asked in English.

"Of course. But you have to pay RM5 first to the counter to ride it." Said the boat's driver.

"Okay. Wifey, you wait here, I want to pay first." Minho said and run to the counter.

"Done, let's go." Minho said and help his wife to get on the boat.

"Ready sir, ma'am ?" The boat's driver asked.

"Yes !" The couple answered excitedly.

"Here we go." The boat moved slowly and it get more faster after it get the right tempo.

"Uwaaaaaaa." The couple screamed while spreading their arms. It felt so good to have this kind of vacation after all the hectic day that they had in Seoul.

"Auchh, my eyes." Sulli compained as the salt water kept entering her eyes when the boat getting more faster and faster.

Minho hugged her shoulders and let her face buried to his chest. "Getting better now ?" He said loudly as the boat noise conquered everything.

"Yeahhh." Sulli also shout.

After 10 minutes of shouting and screaming while admiring the beauty of the ocean, the boat finally safely arrived to the seashore back.

"Terima kasih." Minho said to the driver which means thank you. Sulli also said the same thing.

"Sama sama." The driver's answered which means you're welcome.

"It's so thrilling right wifey ?" Minho said and entwined his fingers around hers.

"Yes, we should bring Jeremy later together later." She said.

"And with our future babies also." He said and wink his eyes.

Sulli smiled and tiptoed to kiss him.

"Ssul, let's drink some coconut drinks ? I'm kinda thirsty now." He said and point to a hut that sells coconut drinks.

She nodded.

"Mister, can I have one coconut please ? Thank you." Minho said. One of the worker pick up one coconut and cut it's upper part a little bit. He gave the coconut to Minho after Minho paid it. Sulli grab two straws and put it in the coconut. Both of them drinks with each other straws while looking at each other.

Minho left the straws and laughed. 

"Don't you think we looked like teenagers couple ?" He said.

"I think so but who cares ?!" She said and they laughed together.

They spend their evening strolling at the seashore and watch the sunsets.

 

Minho laid on the bed and watch tv while waiting for his wife who is now having her bath.

*knock knock*

Minho looked at the door and stand up to open it.

"Good evening sir, there's something for you." The housekeepers said and give him a CD.

Minho take it and frowned. "Who gave you this ?" He asked.

"Sorry sir, the person forbid me to tell you whom. Sorry for disturbing you, I'll go first." He said and walk away.

Minho nodded and close the door. He looked back at the CD.

"What is the content ? And who is the person behind this ?" He talked to himself.

His curiousity kills him. He went to the video player and put the CD inside. He press the play button on the remote control.

"Hello my lovely hubby, Choi Minho !" Sulli waved to the camera happily.

Minho was shocked. His wifey ? What is she doing there ? When does she recorded it ?

"Don't be too shiocked hubby. Sorry for surprising you but I also want to make something special for you. I actually plan to tell you the morning when you surprise me with this vacation. But it seems like, men are faster than women." She pouted.

"Auww, it's so cute." He chuckled.

"And I came with this idea. Wait for a while." She grab something on her back. And then suddenly the television screen become black !

"Jajang !" Sulli walked out from the bathroom in her lingerie while holding a pregnancy kit that she put a ribbon on end of it.

"Wifey." Minho exclaimed.

"Happy 1st anniversary hubby and I love you." She gave him the pregnancy kit and sit beside him.

Minho take the pregnancy kit. It was positive ! She pregnant with his baby ! He hugged her tightly.

"Thank you, thank you so much wifey. This is the best gift ever. I love you too." He pulled the hug and kiss her tenderly. Sulli closed her eyes and join him.

Seeing him happy was enough for her.

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey guys, next chapter gonna be a last chapter already..

Thanks for your support to a newbie like me all this while. I appreciate it so much

And yes, I'm a Malaysian so please come and visit Malaysia :P

Goodnight :D