Chapter 5

Driver and Husband

 

 

'Emm, emmm. Baby where do you wanna take me ?" said the drunk Sulli to Minho.

'Aishhh, this girl. She must thought I'm her boyfriend. So annoying.' said Minho while carrying her to her bedroom.

He put Sulli on her bed but because of her aggresiveness, he fell together with her on her bed. Now, he was lying on top of her. His eyes widened seeing their closeness.

Sulli opened her eyes and smiled. 'Baby, why you seem so shocked ? This is not like you at all. Come on.' said Sulli seductively.

Minho gulped. He pushed Sulli a bit. But to his unfortunate, Sulli pull him back more closer. 

He sighed. 'Miss Sulli. I'm Minho your driver . Please let me go.' He pushed back.

Sulli put her arms around Minho and kiss his neck. 'Minho ? Who's Minho ? Is it that beggar that you mentioning ? Her hand move towards his and caressed it.

Minho bit his lips and take a deep breath to control his emotion. He needs to go. The sensation that Sulli gave him was too much. 

'I need to go.' He pushed Sulli further and leave but not before Sulli pulled his arms back.

Sulli started kiss his lips passionately while her hands started unbottoning his shirt. Minho shocked and pushed her. But Sulli was so clever in her kiss until Minho can't resist it anymore. Minho kissed her back with the same passionate.Sulli bit his lower lip and Minho groaned. This makes Minho open his mouth and Sulli plunge her tongue and meet his tongue. Minho feel that his buddy starting to arouse.

The room became more hot when Sulli succesfully throw Minho shirt away and kiss his bare chest. The aroused Minho started to caress Sulli's and pushed his face towards her . Sulli moaned when Minho kiss her clothed and it.

The moment when Sulli want to his pants, the door opened. 

'What is happening here ?!' Nichkhun shouted to them. Tiffany closed with her hands seeing them.

Minho was alarmed and quickly pushed Sulli away. Sulli at that time like a confused woman. Minho wears his shirt back and kneeling in front Nichkhun.

'Sir, i'm so sorry. Miss Sulli was drunk and I carry her to bedroom. But Miss Sulli was mistaken me as her boyfriend and started to kiss me. I have no power to resist it. Please forgive me sir. ' Minho said afraidly and at the same time , he touched Nichkhun's feet as his way to say sorry. Nichkhun kicked him away. Minho take a deep breath and wipe away the blood at his corner mouth. He felt that he deserved it.

Tiffany go at Sulli. Sulli started cried when Minho continously say sorry. She also don't know why. Maybe she still assumed that Minho is Kai.

'How dare you Minho took oppurtunity to her drunken state. You should be calming her down instead of play along with her. No power ? Huh, bull !' Nichkhun shouted at him. Minho was still at his kneeling state and bent down his head.

'I'm good to you and this is what you pay me, Minho ? Is this your way saying your gratitude to me ?!' Nichkhun hold Minho's chin and force him to look at him. But seeing the young man didn't gave a response at all, he shoved it away. 

'This can't be. You two will get married. Tomorrow . ' With that, Nichkhun walked away from Sulli's room and slammed the door hard.

Tiffany wiped her tears and slap both her daughter and Minho before followed her husband.

Sulli hold her red cheeks while cried and Minho was so shocked to hear it until he even didn't feel pain at all because of the slap.

 

'Sulli, come out .' Tiffany knocked on Sulli's door. 'What make you so long ? Your appa was honking the car for nth times already. Hurry up, or else we gonna late to church.'

'Hold on !' Sulli shouted. Actually, she was done long time ago. But she just feel so lazy to go out. Yesterday, although she was drunk but when her parents caught her and Minho she came into her sense. She was shocked when the person that she thought is Kai turn to her driver, Minho. She cried as much as she wants as regret struck her. She loves Kai so much that her heart hurts so much that the person that she gonna marry is not him. 

'Open the door Sulli !' her mom shouted.

'Yeahh !' With heavy heart , she opened the door and followed her mom.

 

'What with that face Sulli ? Do you hate it ? Do you regret it ? Or do you love it because starting from tonight you can do 'it' everyday with him ?' Nichkhun asked Sulli cynically. 

'Appa ! Can you please don't say something that I hate ? said Sulli rudely.

'Well, I'm not saying some story but I'm stating the fact. You like it right that finally Minho is yours ?' Nichkhun smirked.

'Whatever appa . I don't want to argue with you. Wake me up when we're there.' said Sulli.

Tiffany just staring at her husband. She feel weird. Last night, her husband was really angry with them but now ? Why he seems so happy with this marriage ?

Nichkhun noticed his wife staring at him so he just smiled back to her and hold her hand.

 

Minho waiting calmly at the altar. When he told Mr Bae what really happen, Mr Bae didn't scold him but hug him instead. He knows Minho wouldn't do such immoral thing. At first Minho was shocked with the sudden hug but then he realised. Mr Bae is the person that see him grew since he was a kid. He knew

that Minho was innocent. The warm hug made Minho feel calm and feel loved.

The church door opened and made Minho came into reality. Sulli walked in with Nichkhun and Tiffany behind her. She looked so radiant in her mom's white wedding dress. Her hair was in bun and holding a bouquet of white flower.

Sulli also awed at how gorgeous Minho today. He looks so dashing handsome in Mr Bae's tuxedo and his hair was well stylist. Not even in her dreams that Minho can be this handsome.

At last Sulli was standing beside Minho in front of the priest. Nichkhun tapped Minho's shouder. 'I trusted you. ' 

Minho nodded.

When the priest do his work. Sulli kept crying even though how many times she wiped her tears. She can't believe that today is the day she is not her parents responsible anymore. Moreover, she is marrying Minho ! Her own driver ! Is hell was punishing her ? Minho on the other hand was so nervous because he never thought that he will marrying his own boss.

After both of them saying 'I do' words, that's mean both of them are legally husband and wife right now. The priest asked the groom to kiss her bride. Minho was so nervous as he didn't know what to do. Sulli just sharply stare at him. Minho gulped.

'Em, can we skip that kiss part ? My bride was shy to do it in front of people.' Minho excused.

Sulli step on his right feet as his answer was ridiculuos and make her embrassed. Minho bit his lips at the pain. The priest just nodded his head as he also feel confused with the couple. KhunFany on the other hand just bent their head in humilation because of their daughter attitude.

 

After the ceremony ended, Nichkhun and Tiffany went to the couple.

'Em, now both of you are married. I hope both of you can take a good care of your partner. Minho, please take care of Sulli and guide her. Please teach her some of your good values to her.' Nichkhun said to Minho. 

'Yes, sir'. Minho bowed to his father in law and smiled. Sulli just looked at him with hatred and bad mouthing him through her breath.

'Aiiihh, I'm your father right now . So you have to call me Appa too like Sulli. Understand ?' Nichkhun smiled and caressed his son in law head.

'Ahh yeahh ap..appa.' Minho sttutered at 'appa' words as it was a long time ago he can call that word.

Nichkhun smiled. 'And please to call my wife as 'omma'.'

'Yeahh, omma' Minho smiled. Tiffany just kiss her son in law cheeks. Minho feel touched.

'Welcome to our family son' . Tiffany said while smiling. Sulli looked at the other side.

'Sulli, look at appa'. Nichkhun said to her daughter. Sulli looked at him.

'From now on you have to respect your husband. Treat him as your husband and not your driver. He was no longer your driver. Minho follow me to the office tomorrow.' ordered Nichkhun.

Sulli just nodding her head as she don't want to prolong it. Minho was clueless but still nodded his head.

'This is disaster.' Sulli said in her heart

 

 

 

To be continued.

I'm sorry if I take a long time to update. My mum was admitted in ward because of dengue. Please pray for her health.