Chapter 23

Driver and Husband

 

 

Sulli was now feeding her son for the first time. Minho sit beside her while linking his finger to his son's tiny little finger. Their son is on his milk hungrily with his eyes closed. Both Minho and Sulli looked at each other and smiled before looked back at their prince. They still can't believe that now they are parents of someone. Not again the newlywed couple that they used before.

*knock knock*

Sulli pulled down her shirt and hold her sleeping son tightly to her chest. Minho stood up and opened the door afterwards.

"Oh omma appa. Please come in. " He invited his parents in law to come inside.

"Ssul !" Tiffany run and her daughter tightly. Nichkhun smiled at them.

"How are you my dear ?" Nichkhun asked.

"I'm fine appa. Just a bit tired." Sulli answered. Minho sit on her bed beside her while hugging her shoulders.

"Auwww, looked at his pouty lips. He is so cute." Tiffany squealed at the sight of the baby. "Can I hold him ?"

"Of course omma." Sulli handed her prince carefully to her mother.

Tiffany kept kissing his adorable cheeks and make the baby whine as someone's bothered his sleep.

"Okay okay, granny won't bothered you anymore. Shh shh." Tiffany said softly at him and patted his cute slowly.

"Fany ah. Your gesture make me remind of you sang a lullaby to baby Sulli 23 years ago. I'm feeling so old now." Nichkhun sadly said and make a sad expression cutely.

Everyone in the room laugh at his expression and his words. Oh my god, this old Nichkhun still have a lot sense of humor and still expert at making cute expression. Just like when he was still in his young age.

The loud laugh make the prince whining again and this time it was more louder than before. Tiffany passed him to his mother's embrace again and surprisingly he stop whining and goes back to his little wonderland calmly. Maybe the sound of his mother's heartbeat make he felt calm and safe. Sulli hold him tighter. Minho leaned in and kissed his thick black hair.

"You make such a cute little family kids." Nichkhun smiled. "By the way, what is the name of this little one ? 

"Jeremy Choi." Minho proudly said. Sulli looked at him in surprise. They had never discussed of their baby's name before. How come he so easily decided that name ?

"Jeremy Choi ? I thought this baby is not yours ?" Nichkhun asked again

"Oppa, stop it." Tiffany said irritatedly. Is he really had to talk about that now and ruined this beautiful moment ?

Minho chuckled. "I'm the one who take care of him all this while when he still in Sulli's womb. Not that man. Maybe I'm just his stepfather but I'll make sure that my position as his father rank higher than his biological father. Right baby ?" He said and kiss his pouty lips.

Everyone smiled at his sincere words. As expected Choi Minho is one of wonderful man in this world.

"I like that name. Jeremy Choi, my lil prince." Sulli giggled and kiss her son lovingly.

"Then are you gonna register Choi as his surname on his birth certificate ?" Tiffany asked curiously.

Minho nodded. And fortunately everyone agreed with him.

"Hello Jeremy. I'm sorry if I once hate you. No, delete that I'm more surprised to know about your existence Jeremy. Grandpa will never hate you." Nichkhun smiled while caress his black hair.

"But this time I was sure enough that Jeremy is Minho's child. His eyes kinda resembled with Minho." Tiffany said.

Minho chuckled. "Maybe he adored me much than his own father."

Sulli smiled. Fortunately, her son was accepted in this family.

"Ssul, your appa said that you have delivered before you had make it to the hospital. How can that happen ? Tiffany asked.

"Yes it's true. Minho had something things to do in the office so I was left alone. And that was the time I felt a sharp pain in my back and my lower belly. My water also broke at that time. I quickly called Minho to come back home. When Minho came back, the pain was unbearable already as the needs to push the baby is too much. And Minho was the doctor who assist me in delivered our son." Sulli smiled and looked at her husband. Minho kiss her temple softly.

Nichkhun and Tiffany were shocked to hear that as both of them covered their mouth with hands. Seriously their Minho helped their daughter in delivery ? Is he a model or a doctor ?

"Wow. You're so great Minho. I'm really proud of you. If I was on your shoes at that time, probably I already faint in panic." Nichkhun chuckled and briefly hug his son in law.

Tiffany was smiling in her tears. Their love story was the most romantic and lovable stories ever !

 

"Agegegegegge. Agegegege" Minho tickled and play with his prince. The 6 months Jeremy was laughing uncontrollably when his appa blowed on his belly button. The sound of it makes the baby laughing and showing his toothless gums.

"What so funny Jeremy ?" Sulli said and brought together his baby food and water. Minho picked him up and make him sit on his lap. Jeremy was so cute when he sits because his baby fats will fold and makes him looked like a round ball.

"Omma, look at appa. He tickles me." Minho continued poking his round stomach making the baby laughed again.

"Hubby, stop it. You're draining his energy." Sulli tap Minho's hand and put Jeremy on his bib. The baby was gladly munch his baby food that his omma feed him.

"Can appa have some ? Aaaaa" Minho neared his face to Jeremy face and kiss his chubby cheeks. The baby laughed again with his mouth full. Suddenly he was chocked in his food.

Sulli quickly take him and patted his back continously. 

"What I said just now ? Stop playing with him hubby. At least not when he was eating." Sulli angrily said. She knows Minho hadn't see Jeremy this two weeks because of his schedule in Thailand but there is a limit when playing with him. What he had just do was so dangerous on baby. They might die because of choked.

"I'm sorry. Baby, I'm sorry. Appa promise I won't bother you again. I will just sit quietly here while watching you eat." Minho said softly and patted his son's back.

Sulli sighed and give Jeremy back to him when the baby stop choking. The baby smiled when he saw his appa was so quiet this time.

Minho really kept his promise. He just sit there quietly while watching Jeremy eat. Sulli laughed at her husband silent and shoved the last spoon of Jeremy's food into his mouth.

Both mother and son laughed at his pissed expression.

 

"Are you sure of this hubby ?" Sulli pulled her husband back when they want to enter the police station.

Minho smiled and nodded. "He has the right and Jeremy also has the right to meet his real father."

Minho decided to take Jeremy to meet his own father who is now serving his another 20 years in jail because of stealing company's money. After all, he doesn't has the right to seperate Jeremy with his own father.

Sulli sighed and nodded. Minho smiled and grip her hand while the other hand carry Jeremy.

"Mr Kim Jongin. There are visitors for you." The warden said and unlocked his bars.

Kai stand up slowly and followed the warden.

His eyes rounded in shock when he saw Minho and Sulli were his visitors.

Minho noticed him and smiled. "How have you been ? Have a seat."

Kai rolled his eyes. "Since when you warm to me ?" He said coldly and take a sit infront of them. His eyes looked at the baby and suddenly there is an odd feeling arised in his heart.

Sulli felt sad when she view him. He was so thin and his beard grow messily on his handsome face. After all, this man had been someone important in her life.

"Who is him ?" Kai said unsurely. His eyes was just focused on Jeremy.

"He is your son." Minho said.

Kai was stunned. He just want to hurt their family before that's why he told them that the baby is his. But he doesn't know that actually the baby is really his. His own blood !

"Are you sure ?" He asked again. His voice start to hoarse as tears blurred his eyes.

Sulli nodded.

His tears falled on his cheeks. He is a father ! But he can't see him grow as he spend his life in this horrible place. His heart throbbed painly at that.

"Do you want to hold him ?" Minho asked and give Jeremy to him. But he declined it.

"No don't. I'm too dirty to hold him."He said painfully.

Sulli's tears flowed slowly on this heartbreaking scene.

Minho sighed and give Jeremy to Sulli. He sit beside Kai.

"Kai ah, I know what have you done before this is too much but that doesn't means that we have to ignore the reality of it. I admit I was so angry to both of you before. But as soon as I heard Sulli is pregnant, I can't make myself hate on the baby. Because I already loved him. He was innocent after all." He said and tapped his shoulder.

Kai looked at Jeremy and his tears flowed down more. Minho was right the baby was innocent. He kept on his chubby thumb while looking back at him.

"Come here baby." Kai opened his arms to welcome him and Sulli gladly give Jeremy to him.

Kai kissed him all over his face and the baby was not even whine instead giggled at him. 

"Hello baby. I'm your Kai appa. I'm sorry because of me you have to went through of this." Kai said and kissed him again.

Minho smiled and sit back beside his wife. Sulli leaned her head on his shoulder while watching the reunion of a father and a son.

Jeremy frowned when he looked at him. His chubby fingers wiped Kai's tears. 

Kai smiled and kissed his fingers. "What is his name ?"

"Jeremy Choi. I'm sorry I had to put his surname as Choi as I don't want things get too complicate later on. I hope you don't mind." Minho said carefully.

Kai smiled sadly. "It's okay. It have been lied if I say I don't dissapoint at his surname but I know this is the best for him." He said and looked at the baby.

"Mr Kim, you're time is up." The warden said.

Kai give Jeremy back to Minho. "I hope both of you raised him correctly and shower him with your undying love. I don't want him to be a bastard like me." He said sadly.

Minho and Sulli nodded.

"Lastly say to him that his Kai appa love him so much. I love you Jeremy Choi." His tears fall down while turning his back from them and walked back to his jail.

Minho looked at the baby. He was pouting while looking at Kai. He must be sad that he will seperated again from his real father.

"Heard that baby ? Your Kai appa love you so much. Everybody love you." He said and kissed his left cheek while Sulli kissed his right cheek.

Minho hugged Sulli's shoulder and led her to their car as they want to go back home.

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Sorry if this chapter have don't much MinSul moments because I want to highlight Jeremy for their story this time.

So how do you think ? Is this story gonna end soon ?

Comments, upvote and subscribe are loved.

*note* :I'm excited for SHINee's comeback this time. ODD ! Our oppas must be so daebak this time. I also hope our f(x) unnies will comeback quickly followed their boys. :p