Chapter 11

Driver and Husband

 

 

"What ?!"

"Are you serious with your words ?" asked Wendy.

"Of course. Actually, I'm finding for a job and then God take me to you. So I won't let go the chance that is waiting for me to grab it." said Minho confidently.

Wendy stunned. 

"Em, do you have experience in modelling ? I mean modelling world can be so cruel. Not many people can stand with it. That's why if you really want to be a model you have to be prepared mentally and physically." said Wendy.

Minho nodded. "Whatever it takes, I am prepared. So can I replaced that partner of yours ?

Wendy smiled. "Sure. Let's go."

 

Minho looked like a lost kid when they entered the photoshoot studio. Wendy left him first and talked to the management.

"Wendy ! What's up ? You told your manager that you won't come for today ? And now what's makes you change your mind ?" The producer said.

"Actually yes I don't feel to come if there is no Chanyeol around. I take my time to pour my frustration at Hangang River. But fate lead me to this man. Wait, I'll call him." Wendy went for Minho.

The production team was in confusion. What does she mean by "this man" ? What man ?

"Hm this is the man that I meant just now. Please to meet Choi Minho." Wendy introduced.

Minho bowed. "Good evening everyone. I'm Choi Minho or you can just call me Minho. Nice to meet you all."

The team also bowed to him. 

"Hello Mr Choi. What make you interested to follow Wendy ?" The leader of the team asked.

"Ah, actually Ms Wendy said to me that her partner for today photoshoot absent. At the same time, I was looking for a job now and so I asked her can I be replacement for her partner." Minho said politely.

"Emm, let me see." The leader checked him from head to toe. He placed his hand all over Minho and tried to test his firmness. He smiled.

"Wow, I can say that your body was just perfect for a model. You got the height and your body was so firm.Do you play sports ?" He asked.

"Yes, I'll jog and do some stretching if I got some time." Minho said.

"That's confirmed. Lily, please get their clothes ready. Andy, please get their makeup. Everybody, please do your work right now because the photoshoot will go on as usual." The leader clapped his hands loudly to his team moved for their work.

"Come, follow me." Wendy pulled Minho's arm and dragged him to makeup room.

 

"Good job Wendy. Make your face more flirt. Minho, please put some emotion to your face. You seems lost. Focus, focus !" the cameraman said.

"Yeah." Minho was very nervous as this is his first time. He don't know what to do. So he just follow the cameraman instruction and pose intensely with Wendy.

He paste an intense emotion to his face and tried to pose profesionally. He was trying to be cool but actually he was shaking inside. Wendy just let her hand touch Minho mindlessly as she want. There was a time that their lips was just an inch away. Wendy just smirked and pushed her lips closer to Minho's. But Minho was faster in turned away. 

"Finish. Good job guys." The cameraman clapped his hand and looked at their photos in his laptop.

Wendy pulled Minho to look at their photos. Minho just followed her.

"Wow. Are you seriously this is your first time Minho ? You looked so great ! And not too much for me to say that you are much better compared to Chanyeol. Look at the way your intense eyes looked at the camera. The way you bit your lips ily and the way you looked at Wendy. It give me goosebumps." The cameraman praised.

"Thank you. But I just followed your instruction. And without Wendy I don't think so I can do it like that. She had taught me how to pose profesionally when we in the makeup room before." Minho said.

Wendy smiled. "Nah, I just taught you a little bit and the rest it's you that responsible to make it. You're gifted Minho."

Minho rubbed his nape. "Thank you Wendy."

Wendy smiled and tap his arm. "So can you company me to grab some coffee ? My treat."

Minho hesitated whether want to accept it or not. " Sulli don't know about it yet. I'll just text her."

He texted Sulli saying that he will be late. 

"Okay, let's go Wendy. But we have to changed our clothes first right ?" said Minh while pointed at their costume just now and their vogue makeup.

"Of course. Come." Wendy said.

"Minho, tomorrow do you have some free time ? If not, can you please come to our agency ? I'm planning to take you as our permanent model. You just have to sign some contract and automatically you're work under our agency." said the leader.

Minho was stunned. Never in his dream that one day he would become a model. Finally, he got a better job that will definitely can change his life. Minho nodded to the leader. There is no need to think twice to pushed the offer.

 

Sulli was worried. Minho had been left hours ago. He don't even say where he want to go. Yet, he just texted her that he will be late. The problem now, where does he go ? Sulli looked at the wall clock. It is 10.00 pm already ! He doesn't even have their house key. So Sulli had no choice but to wait for him.

Wait, wait and wait. But there's still no Minho. Sulli fell asleep on the couch.

 

"Thanks Wendy for inviting me for the coffee and send me home. I'm ashamed to you. It is me that have to bring you home, not you. Ah, what kind of man am I?" Minho said.

"There's nothing to be ashamed Minho. Just focus on your career now and I'm sure you more than afford to buy a car that was much more expensive than this. Yeah, you're so hot you know ? Trust me, when the Top Magazine for this month edition out, your name was going to be top ! You will be a hot topic !" said Wendy while winking.

Minho nodded. "Hope so. Okay, I'll go in first. Goodnight and drive safely."

"Minho, can I get your number ? It easy for me to call you later." Wendy said.

Minho give her his number. He opened the door and go out from the car. But before that, Wendy quickly peck his cheeks.

Minho shocked. Wendy blushed. "Em sorry. Goodnight."

Minho nodded and get out from the car. The car roared through the silent night and left the residence.

 

"Sulli, Sulli. Open the door." Minho knocked the door. 

He was feeling guilty actually because went out for too long. Now, he had to burden Sulli to open this door for him. Hope she still in her good mood.

Sulli stirred in her sleep when she heard the door knocked. "That must be Minho."

She hurriedly open the door and saw Minho.

"What make you so long ? I'm worried." She said. Minho just walked in without sparing a look to her.

"Sorry. But I have some things to do just now. I want to bath." said Minho.

"Wait, have you eaten ? If not I will heat it up for you." said Sulli.

"I've eaten. Just go to sleep." said Minho and went for bath.

"I'm just concerned." Murmured Sulli.

Sulli go to her but now turned to 'their' bedroom. She prepared the bed for them to sleep. She lied on her side and wait for Minho. 

Minho went out from the bathroom after a while. Sulli gasped. He just wearing a towel that was wrapped on his waist. His left hand speedly caressed his wet hair. The scene was too much for her to take. She turned her body from Minho and tried to sleep. 

"How come I doesn't aware of his hotness ? God, he was beastily y ! Oh, I'm so lucky for getting him as my hubby." Sulli talked to herself. She was grinning from ear to ear.

Minho noticed that. "Yah ! Do you sleep or not ? I've never seen anybody sleep while grinning."

Sulli opened her eyes and saw Minho looked at her with frown face. She sit up.

"Em nothing. I watched gag concert just now. So I kinda remember about it." She said without looking at him. Luckily, he now had his shirt on.

Minho just nodded and take his pillow and blanket to go out.

"Where do you want to go ?" Sulli asked.

"Sleep. Can't you see it ?" Minho said.

"I know but why you want to sleep outside ? I had prepared some space for you to sleep beside me." Sulli said.

Minho take a deep breath. He can't make himself lied on that bed. It reminded him to that night incident. There is no way for him to forget it.

"It's okay. I'm used to it. That place is not for me. How can a driver sleep on a bed with his boss right ?" And with that Minho went out and closed the room's door left Sulli in disbelief.

 

Minho's phone was ringing nonstop but the owner of the phone was still in his dreamland. Sulli who was cooking at the kitchen felt annoyed with it. She went beside Minho and looked for the caller. Her eyes widen.

"Wendy ? Who is Wendy ?" mumbled Sulli. She reached for the phone but stopped when she saw Minho's big eyes staring at her. She moved behind.

Minho sit up. "What are you doing ?"

"I just want to answer your phone. It was ringing for nth time already." Sulli said.

Minho looked at his phone and shocked to see the missed calls. There is 7 missed calls from Wendy ! "What does this girl want ?"

He stand up and decided to take a bath. Sulli grab his arm.

"Who is Wendy ?" asked her.

Minho released his arm. "None of your business."

Sulli sit on the sofa. She fold the blanket nicely when Minho in the bathroom. She can't help but think who is this Wendy girl. Why suddenly her heart was thumping nervously ? What if Mrs Kim words that day is going to be true ? Minho will go to other woman who take care of him and loved him more than her. She clutch her shirt. She closed her eyes tightly to ease her nervousness. 

"No ! I will not let anybody touch what is mine. Whoever she is, she will make Minho forget about her and had his eyes only on me. His lawfully wedded wife." Sulli said.

 

Minho called Wendy back when he was done bathed. 

"Hello Minho ! Why won't you pick up my calls ?" said Wendy.

"I'm sorry. I was overslept." Minho said.

Wendy pouted. "It's alright. I just wanna say have you done ? I'm on my way to pick you up."

Minho slapped his forehead. He totally forgot about the contract signing. "I forgot. Give me 10 minutes."

"Okay. Hang up." said Wendy.

Minho hastily wear his clothes and jeans. Luckily he was a handsome person so he don't need a long time to get ready.

"Knock knock. Come and breakfast first Minho." Sulli knocked the door.

Minho opened the door. Sulli frowned.

"Where do you want to go Minho ? You don't say anything to me yesterday about going out for today." Sulli said.

"I've some things to do. And maybe I will late. Just sleep and don't wait for me. I will bring key house." Minho said.

Suddenly, there a message sent to Minho. He read it. 

From : Wendy

"Where are you ? I'm at the basement car park."

Minho hastily went out from the room. 

"Just where are you going Choi Minho ?!" shouted Sulli.

"I said I've some business to do ! Don't you understand it ?" shouted Minho too.

"You don't even touch my dish." said Sulli while looking down. Totally dissapointed.

Minho sipped his coffee. "There are you happy ? I'm going."

Sulli just watched his silhoutte lost from her sight. She run to the window and looked down at the carpark. What she saw was break her heart even more. There is a beautiful yet y woman lean on a car while hug her body. Minho run to her and that woman hug him and give a kiss on his cheeks. Minho was smiling warmly to that woman and going in to the car. That woman gave Minho her car key for Minho to drive. He accept it and the car quickly left the place.

"So this is Wendy. Is Minho worked as a driver again ? That's why he hastily run to her ? But how come the boss greet her worker happily like that. Gave him a hug and kiss too ! Even I'm his wife can't get a chance to do that to him. We'll see who is the queen now. If he like y girl, I can be more ier than her. Just wait and see Minho"

 

 

To be continued......

How was it ? I hope it's not getting boring chapter by chapter. As i said this is my first story and I'll try to write it as interesting as I can. Please drop comments and give me your opinion. 

Thank you readers and happy reading !