Chapter 6

Driver and Husband

 

 

'Oppa, what's in your mind actually ? Why do you really eager to get them married ?' Tiffany asked her husband. After the wedding, they asked the newly married couple to go straight to Sulli's apartment. Despite their protest, Nichkhun still forced them to. For the meantime, that apartment will be their house. Nichkhun has his own agenda why he placed them together and marrying them.

Nichkhun smiled. 'Well let's say i've something on my mind. Something that gonna be fun and at the same time can save our family.'

Tiffany pouted. 'Since when do you start to keep a secret from me ? Do you not believe your wife now ? Huh ?' She kinda hurt as her husband doesn't want to share something with her anymore. She turned her back from her husband.

Nichkhun frowned and move closer to his wife. 'Hey look at me dear. What with this sudden sulk huh ? He tickles his wife. Tiffany screamed. Her husband really knows her sensitive spot.

'Yah yah yah, stop it !' She screamed while pushing her husband away.

'Not until you talk and look at me'. He continued tickled her.

'Okay okay.' She turned back and move toward her husband. 'There are you happy now ?' 

Nichkhun smiled and kissed her hand.' Obviously' He grinned.

'Oppa, tell me what is on your mind actually ? Tiffany kept asking the same question.

'Do you remember Mr Lee ? Vice president of DK Enterprise ?' Nichkhun asked.

'The one that we met during last dinner ? What's wrong with him ?' Tiffany counter asked.

'Yesterday he talked to me about his daughter. His daughter felt into misery after being left by her boyfriend. She spent a lot of money for him because that guy kept asked for her money for his business. But lately, Mr Lee's daughter discovered that he didn't used that money for his business but for clubbing and drugs. That guy also dated many women and not just her.' Nichkhun explained.

'Em, I pity her. But, what is the connection between Minho and Sulli's marriage ?' She asked.

'I tied Sulli to Minho because I don't want our daughter to get the same fate as Mr Lee's daughter. I believe that you also don't like that Kai guy right ?' Nichkhun asked.

Tiffany nodded. 'But why do you easily believe Minho ? We had known him for just a week. Although we had known his background, but that is not a ticket for us to easily believe him right ?

'Yes that's true but I don't know why my heart really had a trust for Minho since Sulli got into the accident. I had a plan to marry them when the right time come. I believe that Minho can be a good husband for Sulli. But I don't think that the marriage will take place this soon.' Nichkhun said while cuddled his wife.

'Ahh. That's the reason. Whatever it is I hope Minho will really be a good example for our daughter. I can't stand with her bad attitude anymore.' Tiffany sighed.

'I hope so.' Nickhun said and both of them eventually drift to sleep.

 

Sulli hug her body while standing at her balcony and watch Seoul city at night. It was very beautiful and calm. But still can't calm her feelings. After the wedding, she kept crying. She still can't accept that she was now became someone's wife. Worst, became Mrs Choi ! Heck ! Where she want to hide her face when her friends know about her status right now ? Where she wants to hide if they know that her husband is only a driver. Her driver ! Is this her karma for always looking down to poor people ? 

She tried to call Kai to ease her heavy heart but unfortunately Kai won't pick up his phone. Is he that busy ? The moment she step into this house, she just went straight to her room and left Minho alone. She doesn't care for Minho at all . For her, Minho is the main reason for this disaster. If he did not came into her life, things like this won't happen.

The sudden knock on the door make Sulli came into her sense. 

'It must be that jerk' Sulli mumbled.

With stoic face and hatred she opened the door. 'What do you want?!' 

Instead of shocked and angry at his wife rudeness, Minho just grinned at Sulli. 'I just want to say that dinner is ready. Come on, your stomach hasn't be feed since the wedding. I just don't want you to get sick.'

'And what's make you feel confident that I want to eat ?' Sulli asked.

'Simple. For sure you hungry right now.' Minho casually said.

'Nope, I'm not hungry and I won't eat everything that came from you. Nasty.' boasted Sulli.

'Wowwww, don't you feel it's kinda rude to say like that to your husband ?' Minho asked.

'Husband ? Huh. Husband my feet ! Listen here, I will not accept you as my husband forever. People like you is just a piece of trash. This marriage thing is just a game to blind people. So just keep your dream for me to respect you as my husband. Keep that in your mind.' said Sulli.

Minho was stunned. He didn't expect that Sulli was really dare to insult him like that. He was hurt. Does he asked to born in poor family ? Does he asked to to be his parents son ? Does this all is his fault ? 

He looked at Sulli. Sulli was shocked to see the tears formed in Minho's eyes. This was the first time she saw the vulnerabality in Minho. 

'Were i'm that bad in your eyes ? Were i'm that trash for you wife ? Were poor people like me really have no right to live in this cruel world ? Is this rich people looked at us ?' Minho asked consecutively. The tears that he kept finally fell down. He was so hurt and so sad that his own wife hate him until that point. There's no need to keep calm and maintain his image in front her. After all, he is a human that has feelings. He thought the driver's job can lead him to a better life but things now turned oppositely.

Sulli felt guilty suddenly. Not her intention to insult him but she was so angry right now. She's still can't accept the reality. Regret filled her as she looked at the weak Minho. Her words must hurt him a lot.

Silence filled them as nobody between them open their mouth. Minho was calmed after a minute. He wiped his tears away.

'I have to go. Please feel free to eat the dinner. I know you won't eat my dish that's why I bought it from the restaurant infront of this apartment. And if you want something, just call me. I've write my number on a paper that I stick it to fridge. But I don't think so you will call me.' Minho coldly said and went away.

Sulli sighed and sit on the dining's chair. She looked at the dish. In many type of food in Seoul, how come he just can think of KFC ? She raised her one eyebrow. But she really can't bear with the hunger anymore so she just take the chicken drumstick and munch it. But still the image of crying Minho won't leave her mind.

' I must gone crazy.'