Chapter 18

Driver and Husband

It had been 2 weeks since that night of misery. Sulli now was so cold and distant towards her husband. Minho on the other side is already on his give up point. Their marriage life now was not as cheerful as before. Both of them more prefer to be in tears and keep silent. It had been a long time since Sulli does her duty as as a housewife. She never cooked for Minho now and doesn't even care about his activity. Minho would end up eating outside or just eat some instant noodles. Luckily, he never forget to make his wife milk every morning and before going to bed. Sulli had to finish it all eventhough her nausea strikes on when her tongue sips the milk.

Tomorrow, Minho has a photoshoot in South Africa.  He challenged himself to pose bravely with the wild nature there.

He went near Sulli. "Wifey, I've a schedule tomorrow in South Africa. I'll be there for a week. Do you mind with it ?" He whispered into her ears.

Sulli shakes her head but never say anything.

Minho hold her shoulders. "Promise me, that you will drink milk on time. Promise me that you will take care of yourselves well. And most importantly, please don't make me worried. Okay? " 

Sulli nodded weakly.

Minho phone is ringing. He pick it up. "Hello? Oh you're already down there?  Wait, I'll be down there quickly." He said and pressed the end call button.

"Wifey, I've to go to airport first. My friend was waiting down there. Please take care of yourselves. Don't make me worried. I love you." He said and kissed her temple.

He dragged his bag to the door and glance at his wife. Sulli didn't even spare a look at him and give some encouragement words to him. Minho smiled bitterly before closed the door.

Sulli's sob was heard as soon as he closed the door. Her heart constrict in pain to know that he will left her alone for a week. She needs him by her side right now more than anything else. She saw him was loading his bag into his friend's car. Minho also looked at her. The moment their eyes met, Sulli's tears flowed down like waterfall.  Minho wiped his cheeks as his sign for her to not cry. He went inside the car and waved goodbye to her before the car left the residence.

"Don't go!  Please don't leave me alone! Come back here!  " Sulli cried while hitting the balcony grates hardly.

"I love you too."

 

Minho took out his phone and called his mother in law. " Hello omma. Can you do me some favor ?"

"Of course. What is it ?" Tiffany asked

"I'm on my way to airport now because I've a schedule in South Africa for a week. I hate to say this because I don't want to burden you. But I'm really worried to left Sulli at home alone. Can you please bring her to the mansion ?" Minho asked guiltily.

Tiffany chuckled.  "What burden are you talking about? She is my daughter Minho. She was under my care for more than 20 years already."

Minho smiled. "Thank you omma. And sorry again."

It's okay. Don't worried too much about Ssul. She's fine. Just focus on your work. Remember there is another responsible for you to take care later. So work harder." She chuckled.

"I'll always remember it. Okay omma, I'm hang up." Minho said and hang up.

He take a deep breath and release it heavily.

Jo looked at him. "Hey bro,  what's wrong with you ? I've noticed since just now you keep sighing."

"I'm just worried about my wife. Her emotion was not stable especially in her early pregnancy right now." Minho sighed again.

"Calm down dude. Sulli is an adult right now. She know how to take care of her own self. Don't mess your head okay?" Jo tap Minho's lap.

Minho smirked. " I know she is an adult but sometimes she can act more childishly than a child. That's why I had to ask her mom's help to bring her to their mansion."

"See?  She was already safe under her mother's care. Don't worry okay?  You have to be more worry on how on earth you want to pose with the tiger, lion, giraffe later." Jo .

Minho looked at him with eyes widen. "Okay you succeed in making me nearly pee in my pants. " He said jokingly.

They laughed hard at Minho's jokes.

 

The continuous knocked on the door making Sulli annoyed at it. She choose to ignore it but it became more frequent. She pull her hair in annoyance before takes a lazy steps and turn the knob. Her eyes blazing in fury as she laid her eyes on the guest.

"Hello Mrs Choi?  How are you doing? " Wendy said while gave her a fake smile.

"What do you want witch?  My husband was not here." Sulli said coldly.

Wendy lips twitch in a corner. "I know. In fact I'm the first one who knows about i.  I'm really special to him right ?" She said arrogantly.

Sulli grab her wrist and twisted it."You minx! Drop the crap and tell me what is your purpose to come here! " Sulli pushed her hardly on the floor.

Wendy groaned in pain and touched her twisted wrist. She stand up angrily and pushed Sulli slightly.

"!  Who gave you the right to push me ?! Huh! " Wendy shouted.

Sulli smirked and folded her arms. "Well you're the one who ask for it. "

"It just wasting my time to talk to someone who brainless like you. " Wendy took out her phone and send the video to Sulli's phone.

Sulli felt her phone vibrate in her shorts pocket. She took it out and saw a MMS was sent to her. She shoved the phone to Wendy face.

"Is it you who sent this video to me? "Sulli asked.

Wendy smirked. "Well you don't have to know about it. Just open it and watch it now. If not something bad will happen."

Sulli laughed. "Who are you to instruct me what to do and not ? Do you think I'm dumb to watch this stup-"

"To Minho." Wendy said again.

"What do you mean by something bad will happen to Minho ?!" Sulli shouted.

"Calm down woman. The baby might be shocked later." Wendy rubbed her stomach roughly.

"Don't touch me you ! " Sulli shoved her hands roughly too.

Wendy smirked. "Well if you don't want to watch the video right now, I will send this video to media. And if that happen, Minho career will for sure destroyed and he will go to his old self. The poor and pitiful Minho." She laughed evilly.

Sulli grab her neck and chokes her. She choked her hardly and her eyes start to become so red. "Don't you ever destroyed his career if you don't want to be destroyed in my hands right now". Her state was like a lunatic person now. Wendy's face was pale and she was desperate to breathe some air. Sulli released her roughly.

"Get out from here and don't ever come back! " Sulli shouted and closed the door harshly.

Wendy gasped for some air before she stand up and kick the door hard.

"Crazy! " She shouted before went away.

 

Tiffany came to her daughter's apartment and knocked the door. "Ssul open the door sweetie."

She knocked the door continously but disappointed when Sulli never open it. She was curious and tried to turn the knob. Surprisingly, it was not locked. She went inside.

"Oh my god! What is happening here ?" She put her hand on as she was shocked to see the house was in mess.

She looked at her daughter who was now burying her face in her knees. She touch her shoulder. Sulli look up and crashed her face on her mother's chest. Tiffany stunned.

"Ssul, tell me what is going on here?  What's with this mess?" She asked her daughter while caressing her messy hair.

"Please kill me omma, kill me! He cheated on me omma, he cheated." Sulli cried hysterically.

"What nonsense are you talking about ?! Who cheated on you?!" Tiffany scolded her daughter as she felt confused with the situation.

Sulli didn't answer as she kept crying while holding her phone tightly.

Tiffany noticed it and tried to take it from her daughter's hold. But Sulli was faster in grab it back.

"No!  Don't watch it! " Sulli yelled and pulled back from her mother's embrace.

Tiffany sighed and shakes her head. "What is happening to you my dear? Why you looked like someone who is in a deep stress? It's not good for the baby you know ? Minho will surely sad if he knows your condition like this."

"Please omma, please don't mention his name anymore. I don't want to hear it." She put her both hands to her ears.

Tiffany hissed.  "It's up to you.  I don't want to know about it anymore."

She stand up and start to rearrange back the cushion on the couch. She takes a chair from the dining table and step on it to hang back the curtain on its rail. Sulli just looked on the floor with an empty stare. Tiffany went inside her room and pack her clothes.

"Let's go." She tapped her daughter's shoulder.

Sulli look up. "Where do we want to go?" She asked.

"Your husband asked me to bring you to the mansion as long as he was there." Tiffany explained

Sulli's face starting to red when her mom's mention her husband. "Just take me forever omma. Don't you ever send me back to him." She said and walk out from the house leaving Tiffany dumbfounded.

 

"How's Ssul?! " Nichkhun asked as he sit beside his wife on their bed.

She sighed. "She's fine.  After she drink her milk just now, I've succeed in make her sleep."

Nichkhun look at her. "What's wrong with you ? I noticed since just now your soul was not here but flying everywhere. Why?  Is there something that I don't know? " He asked while sips his hot coffee.

Tiffany silent and passed to him Sulli's phone. Nichkhun  catch it and saw the video. His body was shivered in anger as he watch his son in law was having a passionate kiss with other woman. He threw the empty cup to the wall. Tiffany screamed a little bit at the impact. 

"Bastard!  This is what he had done behind us all this while!" Nichkhun shouted.

"I can't believe that we had give our daughter under this person care. You have no idea how bad Sulli's condition just now. Poor my baby." Tiffany's tears flowed down when remembering her daughter's fate. As a mother she can't stand to watch her daughter like that.

Nichkhun clenched his teeth. "I know what I'm gonna to do when he back here later." He said furiously.

Tiffany looked at him . " What are you gonna to do? Do you want to make him nearly dead too like what you had done to Sehun before? " She can't help but to asked. She still remember Nichkhun had beaten Sulli first boyfriend when she still a highschool student. He beat him badly and make Sehun fell into coma. He does that because that boy had cheated on Sulli too.

"No. I won't go that far. However, he still a father to our grandchild. I just want to give him lesson for him to respect women especially the mother of his own child."

Tiffany sighed. "It's up to you oppa. Make sure our daughter won't felt too disappointed with us this time." She said and hugged her husband.

Nichkhun nodded and smiled.

 

"Home sweet home!" Minho said when he walked in the arrival's door. It was just a week but he was getting a homesick while he was there. He missed his wife so much. He felt disappointed when she never pick up his calls and reply his texts. He was agitated to not knowing her condition.

His fans went crazy when the saw his figure walked handsomely to the car. They were screaming and pushing each other while tried to touch him. His bodyguards also having a hard time to protect him because the girls were so wild. Minho smiled and told them to be careful.

After 10 minutes, he managed to went inside the van . He panted and wiped his sweats. Jo just laughed looking at him. The girls kept screaming and knocking the windows. Minho smiled and make a heart sign to them. All of them went hysterical at his sweet gesture.  The van moved slowly left the airport.

"Fuhh, they were so wild. I never expect that." Minho said while fanning himself.

Jo chuckle. "You have to accept it Minho. Fans are part of your career right now." He said.

Minho nodded.

"So how's Africa? Tell us." Jo asked.

"Great. This is my first time to be outstation so everything are great for me. I like the weather the most. It was just good and not so cold like Korea." Minho explained.

"It's relieved that you enjoyed it." Jo smiled and looked in front.

"Sir can you please drop me at my in law's house  ? I want to meet my wife. I missed her so much. " He said to their driver and grinned.

Jo glare at him. "How lucky you are to have someone special waiting for you."

Minho laughed.

 

"Hello I'm back!  Anybody home? " Minho said to the intercom at the outside of the mansion.

The automatic gate open and he steps backward. He saw his parents in law already waiting for him at the door. He rushed to them.

"Hello omma appa. How are you guys doing? " Minho greet them cheerfully and bowed.

Nichkhun clenched his fist while Tiffany stare coldly at him.

Minho dumbfounded. "Omma appa what's wrong?  Why both of you looking at me lik-"

He hadn't finished his words when Nichkhun's fist landed straight on his face. He fell to the floor.

"What is that?  Why you punched me? " Minho said annoyingly while wiping the blood that flowed from his nose.

Nichkhun didn't answer but instead kick him hardly in his ribs. Minho groaned in pain. Tiffany was too scared to watch it so she just went inside her room.

"What happening down there omma? " Sulli asked her.

She was tongue tied. "Em ahh,  nothing dear. Maybe the noise came from the neighbours." She said awkwardly.

Sulli thinned her eyes. She was not buying her excuses. Tiffany was nervous. She knew the looks in her daughter's eyes. Sulli start to walk downstairs but Tiffany grab her arms. 

"Let me go. " Sulli pull her arms roughly. 

Tiffany released it."Dear listen you can also look at the commotion down there through your room's windows right? " She tried to comfort her daughter.

Sulli rolled her eyes and went inside her room. Actually, she didn't give a shot to what happen down there but she was too curious at it. Tiffany rushed and grab the key behind her door's knob and locked it.

Sulli quickly looked at the locked knob. She banged her fist to the door. "Omma open the door!  Open this stupid door I said!  Mrs Horvejkul I'm not a kid that you can treated like this! " She shouted to her mom.

"I'm sorry dear but I will open it when it's time." Tiffany said. 

Sulli yelled in annoyance and sit on her bed. The chaotic that happen down there still attract her. She looked down through her windows and shocked to see her father was beating her husband badly. She opened the window.

"Stop!  Appa stop it!  What do you think you are doing right now?! " She shouted loudly to her father. But Nichkhun was so angry to hear it and Minho was so in pain to even noticed her. 

"Nichkhun Horvejkul stop it!  If you want to kill him,  I'll kill myself too! " She blackmailing him. Her chest was so tight in anger and hurt to see her husband's condition. Nichkhun beat and kick him more even worst than an animal.

Nichkhun stop and looked at her daughter angrily. He know her daughter is someone who never played with her words. If she say she want it, she will do it. He kicked Minho for the last time before went inside the house.

"Hubby! " She cried when looking at his weakness. It must be so hurt.

Minho lift his head up weakly and looked at her.  He tried to smile. He was happy at least he can see her even in this condition. He tried to lift up his arm but it was so pain.

"No don't.  I know it hurts a lot" She said."

"Don't cr-y wifey. " He said hardly before passed out.

"Noooooooo!!!!!!! "