Chapter 12

Driver and Husband

 

 

Minho kept smiling since they went out from the building. He just happy that finally he got a better job. And the payment was triple time more than his previous pay.

"Look like someone can't even sleep for tonight ?" Wendy teased.

Minho just grinned at her. "Maybe. It's hard to believe that I'm a model right now. And not even in my dreams that I got oppurtunity to hold a big amount of money."

"Miracle do happen Minho. I just remembered someone's word 'Miracle is another name for an effort.' If there is an effort, God will surely help us in anything."

"Yes. Thank you for your encouragement Wendy. If I don't met you at the river yesterday, I'm sure I still look like a loser strolling along the road and jobless." Minho said.

"It's okay Minho. I'm also thankful that God met us both." Wendy said blushingly.

"Why ?" Minho asked.

"Nothing. If I don't met you yesterday probably I'm still fuming with anger at Chanyeol. He is a new model but so demanding. He's just having a slight fever and make it a reason to absent. I hope you won't be like him." Wendy said.

"Of course I won't. This is a chance that can make me out from the poverty hole. I can't let this golden chance slip from my grip." Minho said with that confident look.

"Good choice. Now where do you want to go ?" Wendy asked.

"Em, I don't know. I just follow you." Minho said.

"Ahah. How about shopping ? You're a model now so you must take note on your appearance. Everything must be perfect from head to toe." She said.

"But I don't ha-" 

"Shh, I know what you want to say ? You don't have money ? Oh come on Minho, of course this time is my treat. But you better be promise that later you will treat me too." She chuckled.

MInho just silent. There's two reason for that. One, Wendy's finger is still on his mouth to cut him off just now. And two, why his heart was hammering havocly now ?

"Did I-? No, you can't Minho ! Remember you is someone's husband right now." His mind said. He kept shaking his head.

Wendy noticed it. And she also noticed that her finger was still on his mouth. She pull it. 

"Why you keep shaking your head Minho ? Something's bother you ?" She asked.

"Huh ? Nothing. Come, let's go." He said.

"Okay. You drive." Wendy throw her car key to Minho.

Minho catched it. But he's mind was in somewhere. Everytime he looked at Wendy, his heart was grip in guilty. He was having fun now but leaving Sulli in full of worry. He don't even text her his location now. 

"Haih, I think I'm turning to her old attitude."

 

"Oh come on Minho let me in. I want to look at your unit. I promise it won't be long. Please ?" Wendy pouted while blinking her eyes cutely.

"I'm so dead. How can I invite her in when knowing that Sulli is here ? Oh God help me." Minho prayed in his heart.

"Please Minho. I beg you." She linked her arm to his arm and purred like a cat.

Minho sighed. He nodded to her. Eventhough it was a hard decision but he have to accept the reality. People will still know about his marital status later. It is either late or soon. But for now, he really has no choice.

 

Sulli was busy cooking in the kitchen when she heard someone knocking the door.

"Yes, I'm coming." She turned off the stove and walked to the door while still wearing an apron and holding a spatula. She opened the door.

Freeze. Yes that is her condition when opened the door. She froze when her husband was in someone's embrace. She tried to look at somewhere else.

Minho on the other side was looking so awkward. He pushed Wendy a bit and went to Sulli's side. Wendy frowned.

"Who the hell is this woman ? Why she's here ?" Wendy thinked. She was irritated as she laid her eyes on her. 

Minho tried to break the silence. "Em Sulli, this is Wendy my friend. Wendy, please to meet Choi Sulli, my wife." He bit his lips.

Sulli smirked. "Nice to meet you Ms Wendy. I'm Sulli, Minho's beloved wife." She held her hand out for a handshake and intentionally show off their wedding ring.

Wendy was shocked. She was so shocked until she even forget to take a breath. Minho was married !

"Em Ms Wendy." 

Sulli's voice make Wendy come into her sense. She shake her hand obviously irritate.

"Minho, I think I have to go. Bye, see you later." Wendy waved at him and walked away.

"Bye Wendy. See you later." Sulli said mockingly.

She turned and go inside. "Please close the door." She said to Minho coldly.

Minho sighed. "I know this will happen."

Sulli just standby the dining table for them to eat. She simply don't mind Minho at all. 

Minho standing beside her stiffly. He doesn't know where he want to start. 

Sulli looked at him." Does I have to tell you 'Minho baby, come and sit.' " She said mockingly.

Minho sit quietly. "Ssul, I have something to tell you."

"Are you sure something? As for me, many thing." She said without looking at him.

"I'm sorry for not telling you where do I go, what am I doing, with who I hangout. But it's not like we are really close for me to tell you what am I doing." Minho said.

"Yes, but I'm your wife. You should remembered that there is someone who sickly worried about you !" shouted Sulli.

"Since when you treated me as your husband ? Since when you acknowledge me as your husband ? Since when you know that you are someone's wife ?" Minho shouted. His whole body was shaking in anger. She had the nerve to shouted at him and accused him as if he is the wrong one all this time.

Sulli closed her eyes as her heart felt hurt in instant. 

"As a wife, you should probably know how to take care of your husband's image. His pride. Not selling your body to the other man. There is no different between you and s. Even s are more moral than you." Minho insulted.

Sulli slapped Minho hardly. 

"I know I have make a huge sin to you. I know I don't even qualified to be call a human because of my attitude. But how can you insult me as if I was born with no feelings at all. It's hurt Minho, it's hurt !" Sulli cried hardly. She doesn't know how to soften his heart anymore. She felt insulted.

"I'm giving up Minho. I don't know how to fix our marriage anymore. I'm sorry for all the heartbreak that I cause you. I'm sorry for ruining your peaceful life. Please be happy always and don't get hurt. I don't care anymore if you want to divorce me. Annyeong." Sulli bowed to Minho and walked out from the house.

Minho stunned. His heart was beating fastly. Every beat was so pain. He didn't meant to insult her. He didn't mean it at all. But he was so angry at her words until he doesn't even aware of his words. He was regret. He deserved the slap.  But seeing her tears was enough to make his heart burst in pain. 

Minho just looked at the door. "I was so stupid. How could you hurt her ? She is your wife for God sake ! Now what is your different with her ? Tend to hurt people's feelings. This is not you Minho."

He sighed. He looked at Sulli's dish. "She must have really changed. Look, she even cook for you Minho. Harghhh, stupid !" He hit his head continously and face palm.

"I better look for her."

 

Minho was too much. His insult was still ringing in her ears. And Sulli was already tired from crying. The tears doesn't even stop flowing from her beautiful eyes. After their fight, she just run to the nearest park from the apartment. 

She take a deep breath to calm herself. She open her phone and browse on her twitter. Her eyes widen when she saw one of friends retweet an article.

"WENDY SON HAVING AN INTENSE PHOTOSHOOTS WITH A NEW MODEL"

"This is that woman. Yes, no doubt that this was her. But why this man also looked so familiar."

Her heart was beating nervously. FInally, her tears flowed again. And this time she doesn't know how to stop it. 

It was Minho !

The article shown the photo of them nearly kissed. Wendy was touching Minho mindlessly. And there is no sign of Minho irritated at all. He seems really okay with it. Or enjoy was a better term to describe it.

She shut her phone off. Her heart can't take it anymore.

"Why does he had to keep it as a secret from me ? I'm not dissapointed about his current job but I'm dissapointed with his attitude. Am I not even worth to know about it Minho ? Why you have to pose so intensely with her ? Why you have to do that when my heart was starting to like you Minho ? Oh God, just take my feelings for him so that the pain will also left my heart. I'm not strong. I just want his attention towards me." Sulli sobbed hard. Her shoulders shake from the uncontrollable sob. She doesn't even care with people look at her.

 

Minho was finding Sulli everywhere. He was so worried. It was start to rain heavily. It was dangerous for her to walking alone in this kind of weather. Moreover, she is a girl.

Suddenly in the heavy rain he saw a silhoutte of a woman. He looked closer at her. No doubt, she is his wife. He run to her.

"Sulli." He touched her shoulder.

Sulli looked up. Her tears flowed more heavily when she looked at him. She tried to run away from him. But Minho was fast grip her arm.

"Let me go. I don't want to see you." She cried.

"Sulli, I'm sorry. I didn't meant to hurt your feelings. I was just too angry at that time. I'm regretting it wife. Please forgive me." Minho said desperately.

"There's nothing for you to sorry for. You're right. I was more worst than s. Forgive me for being your wife." Sulli said.

Minho take her into his embrace. He hugs her tightly. She cried even more in his chest. 

"How could you do this to me Minho. How could you hurt me until this point." She punch his chest continously pouring all the tight in her chest.

Minho just endured the pain. He just let her punch him. He knows the hurt of the punch is not even compared to her hurting feelings.

"You be a model without inform me. You kissed her behind my back. Now, I know what is your feelings at that night Minho. I'm sorry, but I'm not as strong as you." Sulli free herself from his embrace and run to the road.

Sulli just ran without looking left and right. Suddenly, there is a car moving fastly towards her.

"Sulli watch out !!!!!!!!!!" Minho shouted and run to her.

"Arghhhhhhhhh !!!" Minho pushed her and himself to the side road.

Sulli was shocked. That was so fast. She looked at Minho.

"Are you crazy ?! Don't you see the car was moving fastly ?! " Minho scolded her.

Sulli just mute and hug him tightly. "I'm sorry Minho. Please don't spare your life just to save me. I won't forgive myself if something bad happen to you. Please promise me Minho." Sulli cried.

Minho hugged her back. He was so worried right now. Seeing her ran just now was enough to make his blood dissapeared from his face. He doesn't even think when he ran to her just now. He just can't bear to see her being hit by the car. 

They hugged each other tightly for minutes. Minho just let Sulli cried on his shoulder as he patted her back lovingly.

After a while, they pulled out from their hug. Minho pull Sulli's chin up.

"Look at me. I'm sorry for keeping my job as a secret to you. I just don't know how to tell it to you." Minho said.

"But trust me, even I kissed her at that time, nothing will change. Because you already stole my heart." He said again.

"Huh ?" Sulli said clueless.

"I like you my wife. I don't know when but the moment you left the house and cried my heart was so hurt. I can't bear seeing you cry anymore. And when I saw the car moving towards you, I can't think anymore. What just I want is my wife to be safe. I don't care about anything that might happen to me." The tears that he tried to keep it flowed finally. His heart felt so light after pouring his heart to her. 

Sulli cried even more. "Thank you Minho. Forgive me too husband. I promise that I will devote my life for you only. I will breakup with Kai. Because I also like you. So much. I can't see myself with other person beside you. I can't live without you Minho."

Minho smiled in tears. They looked at each other eyes. "Let's forget all the ugly memories wifey. Let's build our marriage with a new book. I promise that I will be a better husband that you can proud off. I will not make you ashamed anymore. And thank you for liking me and accepting me in your life."

"Thank you also for liking me and patience with me all this while. I promised that I will not burden you anymore. Please guide me to be a better wife for you hubby. Yes, let's started our new life." She smiled.

They leaned closer and shared a gentle yet sweet kiss in that heavy rain. They smiled and just let the rain pour onto their face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued ~

Happy reading and drop comments. 

Thank you !