Sleepy Head

YouTube Sensation [HIATUS]

 

 

MONDAY AGAIN! I’ve been waiting on Taehyung’s new video since he revealed Kookie last week. I’m hoping (praying) that his super cute boyfriend pops up again. I pulled my laptop from my backpack and set it on the table. I was in the library today, so I had to make sure I didn’t let my feelings overwhelm me. I don’t need people judging me, not today. 

 

I slipped my earbuds into my ears as I logged onto YouTube. “Punctual as usual, Tae,” I appreciatively mumbled as I clicked on his new video. “Sleepy Head?” I read the title curiously, “OK?” I attacked the urge to squeal like a little piglet when I saw Taehyung’s face pop up on my screen and it looked like he was in bed! “Hey, it’s V again,” he greeted lazily flashing his ‘V’ sign, “And, as you can see, I’m still in bed today.” 

 

His morning voice sounded extra deep, my undies may have moistened just a bit. I causally fanned myself as Tae panned his camera down to reveal his y clavicles peeking through his oversized zip-up, “See? I even still have my pajamas on. Though I don’t think this is my hoodie,” he muttered pulling at the dingy white drawstrings. He was just so attractive, ugh, and the thought of him wearing Jung Kook’s clothes made him seem even hotter. 

 

“After last week’s video, I received a lot of comments about my Jung Kookie,” I heard him say as I tore my focus away from his beautifully exposed bellybutton. “Yea,” I perked up even more at the mention of Kookie, “Where is that beautiful creature?”  Taehyung grinned widely and placed the camera on his chest, I could see clear up his nose and straight to his brain. 

 

“Some of your comments were very nice and sweet, and some were very naughty,” he giggled out as he ily pushed his silky hair back. He lifted the camera high over his head, his dark bed hair contrasting with his pristine white pillow cases. “Some of you guys are very bold! Kookie is mine, always remember that,” he playfully threatened while pointing at the lens (at me). “Hey, my comment was sweet and harmless,” I defended with my hands up. 

 

Tae cutely winked and pulled the camera closer to his face, close enough for me to see his amazingly tiny pores. “It’s alright, though, I forgive you,” he said rolling over onto his tummy, the sheets twisting with him. ‘Can’t this kid ever stay still,’ I thought lovingly as my smile widened. “Anyways, I got a random request from one of my subscribers, here I’ll read it to you,” he said as he reached for his phone on his nightstand, no doubt to access his YouTube app. 

 

“Yah, V! Kookie is so cute! I was very angry with you for playing that cruel trick on your loyal subscribers, though. So to make up for it, could you please show us what sleeping Kookie looks like?” he read aloud in a weirdly high-pitched voice. I may have let out a small squeak of excitement, but I couldn’t help it! That fan was a genius! Who would even think to ask such glorious question. 

 

I grinned when he started laughing, “So, Taehyungie is gonna grant this request,” he said sitting up, “Only because, for once, I’m awake before he is. Jung Kook usually gets up before me, so consider yourselves blessed.” I nodded, “I’m feeling very, very blessed,” I agreed eagerly. I held my breath as Tae flipped his camera over to his right side where I saw black hair peeking from beneath the covers. “He was up very late last night working on a new song,” Taehyung commentated, I could tell he was smiling just from his tone. 

 

I watched his hand reach over and peel the blankets back to reveal a shoulder. Was that sweet angel ing topless? I crossed my fingers and prayed that he was. “He’s a very heavy sleeper,” Taehyung informed as he reached over and roughly brushed Jung Kook’s messy hair away from his y forehead, “See?” I grinned and shook my head as Taehyung pinched his boyfriend’s nose. Jung Kook cutely scrunched his face up and shooed the elder’s hand away. 

 

The well-muscled arm that popped out was accompanied by a shirt which meant that he was, indeed, shirtless. Hell yea! God was good. “There’s a special way to wake up a sleeping Jung Kook,” Tae said flipping the camera on himself briefly, his eyes holding mischief “But it’s a little inappropriate.” I’m pretty sure I got a nosebleed at the mention of ‘inappropriate’. 

 

“Please don’t tell me that the only way to wake this kid up is to give him a ,” I mumbled to myself as I covered my eyes in secondhand embarrassment, a blush quickly covering my face. “I can’t look,” I lied peeking through my fingers.

 

“See what I do is kiss his Adam’s apple, like this,” Taehyung explained before kissing the sleeping boy’s protruding Adam’s apple. I sighed in relief, anything more than that and I’d be hyperventilating. “Sometimes I have to do it more than once or bite him,” Taehyung divulged. I swooned again as Taehyung went in once more. They were so cute, I almost couldn’t ing stand it. 

 

“Wakey, wakey Jeon Jung Kook,” he whined before nipping Jung Kook’s Adam’s apple roughly. If this was how Tae woke Jung Kook up, I could only imagine how their went. “Hyung, I’m tired,” Jung Kook sleepily whined back. “I just need you to wake up for a few minutes,” Taehyung said softly rubbing noses with his boyfriend. “OMG please stop before you give me cavities,” I said covering my warmed cheeks. I could just crawl between them and live there forever. 

 

Jung Kook groaned and palmed the elder’s face away, “What is it?” he asked slightly turning away. Taehyung straightened his back and properly aimed his camera at his boyfriend, “Say hello to my viewers,” he instructed turning Jung Kook back over. Jung Kook cracked an eye open and stared directly into the camera for 2.5 seconds before waving his hand around trying to block the lens, “C’mon Taehyung,” he complained. “What?” the elder laughed out as he yanked the camera away from his boyfriend’s grabby hand, “They just want to see your pretty face.” 

 

“Yah, hyung, my face is swollen. Don’t film me,” he whined as he attempted to cover his face. I was surprised to be greeted with a sudden dark screen and Taehyung yelling, “Don’t be shy Jung Kook.” Tae had obviously dropped the camera to attack his boyfriend. “Hyung, let my hands go,” I heard Jung Kook yell back. “Shh,” Taehyung ordered as he picked up his camera again. He aimed the camera at the newly pouting Jung Kook, “Let me go, your knees are hurting my wrists,” he adorably whimpered. 

 

“Say ‘hi’ to my viewers and promise to be in my next video and I’ll release you,” the elder bargained. I laughed and shook my head, only this guy would restrain his boyfriend and force him to guest star in a video. Jung Kook sighed, “OK. Annyeong-haseyo subscribers, I’ll appear in Taehyung’s next video,” he promised before adding, “If I haven’t moved out.” I giggled as Tae pinched his dark , “Yah, that’s not funny,” he snapped. “Neither is you holding me hostage,” Jung Kook snippily replied back.

 

“I’ll let you go if you promise to never leave me,” Tae bargained some more. Jung Kook rolled his eyes, “You know I’m not going anywhere,” he begrudgingly mumbled. “Because you love me?” Taehyung asked back. I was on the edge of my seat waiting for Jung Kook’s response. “You know I do, hyung,” Jung Kook sighed out in exasperation. I felt like my heart was gonna burst from cuteness overload. 

 

Taehyung turned the camera to film himself again, “There you have it guys: Jung Kook’s sleeping face, my wake up techniques, a promise for his return, and it’s confirmed that he loves me,” he quickly recapped proudly. “What do you mean my sleeping face?” Jung Kook asked off camera. Taehyung grinned impishly at his boyfriend before looking back at me, “Well, until next week. I have to go, I think I’m in trouble,” he said covering the lens with his hand. I could hear Jung Kook yell, “Give me that camera,” before the video stopped completely.

 

I grinned and shook my head. My day was made. I could go to my dreaded psych class with a smile on my face, for I would be seeing cutie Tae and his y Kookie again next week.

 

 

THERE YOU HAVE IT! MORE FLUFF!