BOYFRIEND TAG

YouTube Sensation [HIATUS]

 

It was the middle of the night and I was finally getting around to watching Tae’s new video. I’d been studying in my room all night and Tae’s video was my reward for diligently switching  between reading my stupid British Literature textbook and answering an 8 page study guide for 6 hours straight. I deserved this break, DAMN IT. I logged onto Taehyung’s YouTube page and chuckled at the video icon picture, it was his nose (freckle and all).

 

“BOYFRIEND TAG!” I wailed in excitement, “OMG YES! God is good.” I couldn’t keep myself from hopping up and down in my desk chair as I clicked on his video. I wasn’t expecting such an epic treat, but I’ll be damned if I wasn’t going to enjoy it. I squealed happily when I saw Taehyung’s pretty big brown eyes as he shoved his face into his camera, my guess was that he was adjusting it. He grinned widely and sat back against the base of his ridiculously loud red couch, looks like he was going old school webcam today. 

 

“Ah konnichiwa,” he adorably greeted in Japanese (complete with a small bow) and then flashed his signature ‘V’ sign. He leaned back in his seat and laced his fingers together, mafia style, and said, “It’s a very special day for you pretty people. I finally got Jung Kookie to agree to do the boyfriend tag.” I cheered and quickly clapped my hands together before leaning in closer to my laptop, my elbows accidently bumping the edge of my desk. 

 

“You guys ready to find out everything about me and Jung Kookie?” Tae asked tossing a very hott wink my way. I nodded vigorously as I watched him turn towards the kitchen, “Yah c’mon, let’s do this thing!” he yelled loudly.

 

“Aww look at the little rabbit holding the puppy,” I cooed as Jung Kook emerged holding Kookie in his arms, his wonderful biceps flexing beautifully through his fitted sweatshirt. The dog excitedly waggled his tail and sprang out of his arms to snuggle up with Tae, it was too cute for words. “Hey where’s Jimin?” Taehyung asked as he scratched behind the happy puppy’s floppy ear. 

 

“He was just behind me,” Jung Kook answered in confusion as he looked over his shoulder back towards the kitchen. He sighed and held up an index finger, “Hold on,” he said before turning and heading back from whence he came. Taehyung giggled and shook out his messy bangs, “Hurry up,” he called out obnoxiously, Kookie his cheek one last time before scurrying off. “We’re here, we’re here,” Jung Kook announced as he re-emerged. 

 

I literally just sprayed water all over my screen, I COULDN’T HELP IT! This Jimin character was FINE as hell! Like damn! I’ve never seen such a balanced mixture of cute and y before. I was seriously considering buying a one-way ticket to whatever corner of the earth Tae lived, obviously that was where all the beautiful men resided! The rabbit angel dragged y Jimin around the back of the couch and they filed in next to Tae between the couch and table. 

 

y Jimin sat down beside Tae, which put his pretty face right in the middle. He adjusted his grey beanie over his shiny dark hair and all I wanted to do was run my fingers through it. Jung Kook squeezed in next to him and, together, the trio made up the iest, tastiest man-candy sandwich I’ve ever seen. “So this is my best friend, Jimin,” Taehyung introduced while gesturing to his attractive friend, “he has very nice abs.”

 

y Jimin’s gorgeous dark brown eyes formed crescents as his smile showcased his perfect teeth, “Yah don’t tell them that,” he said in embarrassment, his cheeks tinting red. “That is one magnificent creature,” I mumbled with a dreamy shake of my head. Jung Kook grinned and nudged Jimin, “C’mon hyung, show them,” he pressured as he reached for the hem of his friend’s t-shirt. 

 

I got 3-seconds of chocolate abs before shy-y Jimin yanked his shirt back down, “Hey don’t do that, they’re not ready,” he scolded before suggestively winking at the camera. I think my nose may have leaked a little blood, “You’re right,” I thirstily agreed holding up a defensive hand, “I ain’t ready.” 

 

After their laughter had died down, Tae spoke up again, “There’s two reasons why Park Jiminnie is here: one is to read off the questions and delegate who answers them.” I nodded my understanding, “And two?” I queried curiously. “And two is because, Jimin-hyung’s boyfriend is out of town and he’s lonely,” Jung Kook finished while waggling his index and middle fingers. 

 

Ugh, why can’t Taehyung have any straight attractive friends? Not like I would have a chance even if they were…but still! I grinned when Jimin pouted and threw his arms around Jung Kook’s shoulders in a tight hug. “Yah, that’s not true,” he whined in his friend’s ear, “Reason number two is so I can be here with my cute little Jung Kook-ah. I like you even more than V and almost as much and Yoongi.” Taehyung merely rolled his eyes and used his camera to fix his hair some more, clearly he was used to his best friend smothering his boyfriend. 

 

“Ah, hyung, let me go right now,” Jung Kook whined back as he fell backwards onto his elbows in an attempt to escape. “Yah come on you guys! I have class in like two hours,” Taehyung adorably complained as he swatted Jimin’s perfect . “What I wouldn’t give to slap that too,” I mumbled with an envious shake of my head.

 

Jung Kook managed to free himself and released a victoriously laugh. He pushed Jimin back and then got up to made his way around the table to sit on Tae’s other side. Now that Taehyung sat between them, the hottie sandwich evened out. “Are you two ready now?” he asked looking between the two expectantly. Jung Kook silently nodded and, through a pout, Jimin mumbled out, “I guess so.” 

 

Taehyung shook his head and stared directly at me, “So we copied a list of the most frequent Boyfriend Tag questions asked and have it pulled up right here,” he explained as he pointed to the left side of his screen, “Jiminnie will read them and choose which of us will answer.” “Got it,” Jimin said throwing his thumbs up. He leaned in close to the screen, “I’ll read them randomly,” he informed, “Uh, TaeTae, how did you and Jung Kookie meet?” he asked his best friend. 

 

Taehyung grinned and looked at his friend, “We actually met Jung Kookie at the same time remember?” he asked him. Jimin grinned back and nodded, “Right way back in high school.” Taehyung turned to the camera, “Me and Jimin were seniors in high school and Jung Kook was a sophomore, we saw him eating lunch alone in the school courtyard and we invited ourselves to eat with him,” he explained as he looked over at  his boyfriend. 

 

Jung Kook rolled his eyes and nodded, “I was having a nice quiet meal and they just popped up and ruined it. Unfortunately, these losers never left my life,” he said shaking his head. Taehyung threw an arm around his boyfriend’s shoulders, “Don’t lie. You love us! I know you do, because we had lunch together again the next day and you sat with us,” he countered. Jung Kook shrugged, “There was nowhere else to sit,” he justified nonchalantly. 

 

I giggled at the almost invisible blush covering his cheeks, he was trying so hard to be aloof and it was stupidly cute. “Next question,” Jimin chimed in as he scrolled through the questions, “Uh, Kookie! Who asked who out first?” he asked, he slapped his palm over Tae’s forehead and pushed him back so he could fully look at the younger.

 

I curiously leaned in a awaited his answer. He blushed again, “I confessed to him first, I told him I thought I liked him as more than a friend,” he replied. “And then I asked him if he meant like a best friend, because I already had Jimin I didn’t need another best friend,” Taehyung added in as he threw his other arm around Jimin. “I told him I was in love with him and he laughed at me,” Jung Kook continued. I glared at Taehyung, “Well that was a move,” I mumbled in disapproval. 

 

“I was so mad until he told me that he’d known for a while and was just waiting for me to tell him. He said he wanted to tell me that he knew, but he didn’t want to scare me off,” Jung Kook said looking at his boyfriend softly. Taehyung nodded smugly. “But you didn’t say who asked who out,” Jimin pointed out as he his thick pink kissable lips. “Taehyung asked me out after I confessed to him,” Jung Kook answered. “Thank you,” Jimin laughed out with raised hands, “for answering the original question!”

 

“NEXT! Jung Kookie top or bottom?” Jimin fired off. Jung Kook looked taken aback by the sudden intrusive question…and so was I, but I really wanted to know. As masculine as Jung Kook seemed compared to Taehyung, he still seemed like a bottom. “I don’t want to answer that,” Jung Kook  refused with a shake of his head. “Fine! I’ll answer it,” Taehyung easily volunteered. Jimin and Jung Kook slapped their hands over Taehyung’s wide open mouth, “Yah you better not,” Jung Kook warned just as Jimin complained, “I want the maknae to answer!” 

 

Jimin and Taehyung stared at the cherry red-faced baby expectantly (as did I). Jung Kook swallowed hard and cleverly answered, “In terms of bunk beds, Tae generally sleeps on the top bunk and I take the bottom…but sometimes I like to sleep up top too.” His cryptic answer made me slightly frustrated because technically he answered the question even though it wasn’t in the right context. Jimin applauded his friend, “Ah good answer Jung Kookie,” he praised. 

 

I felt so cheated…now I’d never know if Taehyung topped Jung Kookie, but at least I know their alternate sleeping situations. Jimin his lips again and I felt myself become slightly again, that boy was DAMN FINE! “TaeTae, what’s a weird habit you do for each other?” Jimin asked his best friend. “Yah why does he get the greasy PG question?” Jung Kook interrupted. “Because I like making you uncomfortable,” Jimin plainly answered.

 

Jung Kook reached around his boyfriend and smacked his friend upside the head. Obliviously, Taehyung happily answered his given question, “For me, I like to talk to Jung Kook while he’s in the shower.” I chuckled at that…but then my mind began to wander to Taehyung joining Jung Kook in the shower. I had problems, man. I watched my Tae shrug, “I don’t know why,” he said shaking his head, “It just seems to happen a lot. And Jung Kook doesn’t really have any weird habits to me, but he likes to scratch my scalp when he wants me to do something for him.” 

 

Jung Kook grinned, nodded his agreement, and swiped his dark bangs out of his face, “And it always works,” he added as he wrapped his arm around his boyfriend’s tummy. “For both of you,” Jimin told his friends, “Do you have any nicknames for each other?” Taehyung shook his head, “We call each other what everyone calls us,” he said hugging his friends tighter. “But hyungie’s eomma has nicknames for us,” Jung Kook revealed. 

 

Jimin leaned on his elbow and looked at his friends curiously, “What does Kim-eomma call you?” he asked. I nodded in agreement, “Yes what does she call her son and future son-in-law?” I queried. “He’s the Incognito Monster,” Jung Kook answered while poking his boyfriend, “and she calls me the Innocent Devil.” Taehyung tilted his head back and laughed and Jimin furrowed his brows in confusion (me too), “Why?” he asked shaking his head.

 

“Because Jung Kookie looks so innocent but his personality is completely opposite and my mom tells me that she can’t tell I’m up to no good just by looking at me. She says we shouldn’t be left alone for too long, she’s more worried about us getting arrested than us having ,” Taehyung replied through a giggle.

 

Jimin laughed at that, “Wow that is so cute, but you two do get into a lot of trouble and you always drag me into it.” “Don’t act like you don’t have fun with us hyung,” Jung Kook laughed out, “We keep you young, because Yoongi-hyung surely isn’t.” Taehyung cracked up and nodded, “Yoongi-hyung is an old grandpa in the body of a 23 year old,” he laughed out. “Yah! Don’t talk about my Yoongi-bear like that,” Jimin griped as he shoved his snuggling friends over.

 

Aww, it was so cute to see Jimin all protective of his boyfriend…I really can’t wait to meet Grandpa Yoongi, I hope he’s just as attractive as the rest of Taehyung’s clan. My bae quickly checked the time on his phone, “I think we have enough time for a couple more questions before I have to leave for my class,” he told Jimin. Jimin nodded, “What is your favorite thing that Taehyung does for you Jung Kook?” he asked the maknae. Jung Kook leaned forward on the table and looked the two sitting beside him, “Um, I really like it when he talks to me when I can’t sleep,” he answered, “Sometimes I find it hard to sleep at night and he’ll stay up with me and talk to me until I fall asleep.”

 

“Aww, that is so ing sweet Tae!” I cooed, that little tidbit of info just made me fall for him all over again. That boy is grade-A boyfriend material. “It’s easy when I’m up watching anime anyway,” Taehyung said  as he reached over and sank his fingers into his boyfriend’s hair. Jung Kook shook his head, “Nuh-uh, sometimes you’ll wake up for me too, you’re not always up when I can’t sleep,” he negated. Taehyung shrugged and nodded his acceptance of that statement. 

 

“Last question, Taehyungie,” Jimin said patting his friend’s shoulder, “Jung Kookie! What is your favorite ual position?” Jimin burst out in laughter as his dongsaeng covered his face in embarrassment, “Hyung don’t do this to me, please,” he whined out. “Aww, please answer the question Bunny-Kook!” I pleaded as I clasped my hands together. Him answering such a personal question would give me the strength I need to power through the rest of my stupid study guide and ace my exam tomorrow afternoon.

 

Jimin shrugged, “If you don’t answer it, then Tae will and you know how unfiltered this child is,” he bargained unremorsefully. Looked like Jung Kook took that statement into consideration. He sighed and quietly mumbled out, “Doggy style.” I felt more blood leak out my nose as I fell out of my chair. I heard Taehyung and Jimin let out shocked sounds as I slowly pulled myself up, “Oh my God, I’m lightheaded,” I muttered out of breath. “Why doggy style?” Jimin and Tae queried in eerie unison with matching devious grins. 

 

Jung Kook buried his face in his hands, “I seriously ing can’t with you two,” he groaned out, “I hate you.” The three of us cracked up together. I watched enviously as Tae and Jimin hugged each other and laughed from good healthy places. Jung Kook shoved them over, “I’m out,” he grumbled to me before hopping to his feet and leaving. “Aww, Jung Kookie don’t be embarrassed, I like doggy style too,” Jimin playfully assured as he hopped to his feet as well and followed his sulking friend.

 

Taehyung laughed harder and clapped his hands happily as his smiling eyes followed the pair. He smiled his pretty rectangle smile as our eyes met, “Well there you have it,” he said shoving his face into the camera again, “The Boyfriend Tag with me and Jung Kookie, featuring my Jiminnie.” He chuckled again as Jimin and Jung Kook squabbled in the background. 

 

He shook his head, “And if you were wondering my favorite position…I love it when Jung Kookie rides me. He has really powerful thighs and he can go for a long time,” he whispered to me softly with an added wink. I fell out of my seat again at how easily Tae divulged that information, “Until next time,” I heard him say. By the time I’d regained my composure, I noted that the video had ended.

 

Without a doubt his best video yet, I fanned myself happily. I now knew their favorite ual positions AND I now knew that Jung Kook bottomed (at least sometimes) for Tae. I could honestly say my life felt complete at the moment, and now I could add pretty-faced Jimin to the list of men I wished I could have for my own. Feeling pumped, I cracked open my stupid textbook and prepared to finish off my cram session.

 

ANY OF YOU AMAZING PHOTOSHOPPERS WANT TO MAKE A COVER PHOTO FOR THIS STORY? I'LL DEDICATE MY NEXT CHAPTER TO YOU!!!