Takeover

YouTube Sensation [HIATUS]

I had a huge gap between classes today since my first one got canceled, so I decided to go ahead and watch V's new video instead of waiting until I got home. I sat down in one of the cushiony seats outside my classroom, pulled out my laptop, and plugged in my noise-cancelling headphones. I happily pulled up Tae's video and sipped my hot coffee as I waited for it to load and play.

 

"Park Jimin Takeover," I read the white words aloud as they flashed across the otherwise black screen. I may or may not have choked on my cinnamon sugar bagel when Pretty Jimin’s angelic smile graced my screen. I gulped down some of my scalding coffee to clear my blocked windpipe. Well his face was always a pleasant surprise.

 

"Annyeong-haseyo to all of V's and Kookie's loyal viewers," he said through a happy eye-smile, "as you can see I am neither of my stupid friends. TaeTae says that you guys have asked to learn more about our group of friends, so he's starting a series of videos so you can do just that. He's decided that me and my Yoongi-hyung will be his guinea pigs. "

 

I giggled when he his teeth and shook his head in exasperation at the thought of his friends, "Taehyungie gave me his camera and told me to film whatever, " he explained as he laid back on what I could only assume was his bed, the dark green sheets complimented his honeyed skin. He threw a radiant smile my way, "I'll bet you're wondering what Jimin-oppa has planned for you," he teased.

 

'YES JIMIN-OPPA,' I screamed in my head, he was so damn foine! I didn't even care that I'm a year older, he can be my oppa! He his juicy bottom lip and shook his dark fringe out, ugh what this child did to me! "Today is mines and Yoongi’s anniversary, he's belonged to me for 2 whole years now" he proudly informed while wiggling two stubby fingers in front of my face.

 

I never pegged sweet Jimin to be the possessive type, but I found it trés adorable. He reached over and grabbed an envelope off his itty-bitty nightstand. With it in hand, he sat up and scooted toward the edge of his bed. I watched his bare feet walk a few paces to a corner of his seemingly small room (probably a dorm) where he plopped down between the legs of a giant white stuffed teddy bear wearing a black bandana.

 

"Suga Bear, viewers. Viewers, Suga Bear," he quickly introduced as he leaned back against the thing and set the camera on his tummy. I would have to screen cap that visual on my phone later, he looked too flipping cute. "At some point, hyung managed to slip this letter under my door," he informed as he got the camera to focus on the face of the envelope.

 

It didn't say anything, but it was a pretty expensive looking one: bright red cardstock material with a string-tie closure...you can't just pick one of those up from your local post office. He shook the letter by his multiple-pierced ear and mumbled, "I wonder what's inside." "You haven’t opened it yet?" I whispered in surprise, that was some serious self control. Had that been me, I would've ripped it right open the second I got it.

 

"How about we find out what's inside together?" he offered while giving the camera (me) an unnecessary eye-smile. I dumbly nodded and waited for him to continue. He slowly unraveled the tie and opened the envelope. He pulled out a blank-faced card, "Minimalist Min," Jimin chuckled out with a shake of his head. I laughed too, because I actually got his joke.

 

He flipped it open and read it aloud, "How can a person be like this? I start to feel like I’m the only one living in this world. You pass by my side. A sweet wind called you is blowing in my heart. Instead of jealousy and envy, you understand my nature. With you, I draw out my future."

 

Jimin smiled wider as he continued to read, "I wrote these lyrics with you in mind Jiminnie. Maybe one day I'll be able give you the whole song, but you'll have to give me yourself in return. Deal? Happy anniversary. "

 

I paused the video so I could overcome my feelings of envy. It must be be great to have someone who could write you love songs and not sound cheesy about it. That Min Yoongi was one smooth mofo. I clicked play again and watched Jimin's eyes glaze over a bit. "We're gonna end it here for right now, I have to get dressed. Let's meet again in a little while," he said. I managed to catch a glimpse of Jimin's rock hard pecs and tasty abs through his oversized tank.

 

MOVING ON FROM THE THIRST TRAP THAT IS PARK JIMIN'S PHYSICALITY.

 

"Right, you just don't want us to see you cry," I called him out while I waited for the university's wack wifi to reconnect, "I'm sure that letter touched your soul. I know it touched mine."


 

The screen went black for a few seconds and then I was greeted again by Jimin’s smiley face plus the addition of Pretty Boy Jin, they were laying on the floor. "Hello," Jin cutely greeted with a wave, "I'm appearing even though Taehyung and Jung Kook didn't ask me to. Do I come out handsomely on your end?"

 

I vigorously nodded, "Very," I muttered as I leaned in closer. "Jin-hyung is here to help me bake cupcakes for my Yoongi. Since I have no money and am not as imaginative as Yoongi, this is the best I can do. I plan to top the cupcakes with random things that are meaningful to our relationship, " Jimin explained his gameplan.

 

"That's where this hyung comes in," Jin piped up with a raise of his hand, "I'm going to teach Jimin-ah how to make them from scratch as well as help him find ways to make his memories edible." I watched Jimin playfully roll over on top of attractive Jin's back. "Thank you hyung," he said wrapping his arms around the elder's shoulders, "You're the best stand-in mother I've ever had."

 

"Aish, you give me a headache," Jin chuckled out as he shook the younger off. He stood up on the stilts he called legs and brought me with him, "Let's get started before I grow grey hairs," he said to Jimin before looking at me with his big brown eyes,"Follow me to my kitchen."

 

Jimin took the camera and set it up on the counter. Jin handed him a black apron before shouldering into a chef's apron complete with his name embroidered on the sleeves and chest. Jimin clapped his tiny hands together, "I'm ready," he announced in determination.

 

Whoever edited the video (Tae probably) decided to do the classic speedy montage. I watched them mix their dry and wet ingredients and Jin get mad at Jimin who kept sticking his fingers in the batter. I giggled as Jin smacked the baby upside his head and yell in a high-pitched Alvin and the Chipmunks voice. I watched Jimin get over zealous while filling up the cupcake wells and Jin shook his head and covered his forehead in exasperation leaving flour fingerprints.

 

Jimin's already shrill laugh reached a pitch I'm sure would have dogs howling as he pointed and cackled in the elder's face. It was short-lived when Jin shoved his hand in the flour bag and the pressed his white palm into Jimin's face. I watched Jimin pout adorably with a big white handprint on his face as Jin deposited the cupcakes into the oven behind them. It was Jin's turn to let out a squeaky laugh before sliding over the remnants of the batter and a wet towel. I watched these kids prepare and bake a whole pan of cupcakes in 45 seconds.

 

Time slowed back down to normal as Jin placed the tiny golden cakes on the stovetop to cool. "Now that the cupcakes are finished we can work on the decorations," Jin informed. "Yay!" I clapped in excitement. "Hyung made some homemade whipped topping and even brought fresh strawberries for me to put on the cupcakes," Jimin said thankfully, "I'm really grateful for this hyung."

 

"So now you're gonna make your memories out of chocolate: white and dark, and I have some different colored icings for you," Jin told his friend. He handed Jimin the plastic squeeze bag filled with warm gooey chocolate before sliding a baking sheet covered in wax paper in front of him, "Go nuts," he encouraged with a pat to his back. Jimin smiled like the precious little angel baby he was and began to make his shapes.

 

Cue the second montage of him decorating his cupcakes. It was so cute to see him laughing as he made his little chocolate objects. Jin was standing over his shoulder monitoring him and guiding him just a little bit. Of the dozen homemade vanilla cakes, half had strawberries and Jin's homemade whipped topping. And not just any old strawberries, plump red ones sliced in various ways.

 

The other 6 held their special memories: suga bear, a radio, an ugly little camera, a book, a microphone, and of COURSE a heart. His special anniversary cupcakes were ready and I was ready for Yoongi to see them. "Aww," I clapped proudly (mixed with envy), "So sweet."


 

The next cut scene, the camera was angled above his head. I had an excellent view of his perfectly parted dark hair, snazzy 3-piece dark blue suit, and his tray of one-of-a-kind designer cupcakes. "Annyeong, I'm going to drop off Min Yoongi's cupcakes," he imformed. "Drop off?" I repeated in an interrogative way.

 

"Hyung is busy tonight, a startup gaming company has given him the chance to compose some of the music for one of their prototype games. It's a huge opportunity for him so I'm allowing him to take a raincheck for our anniversary, " Jimin told me through a proud smile. It was so sweet, understanding, and supportive of him to do that...because I would be TOO petty and catty.

 

Jimin stopped outside what looked like a studio and peered in the small window before leaning back to press the camera against the window for us to see, "It looks like he's being really productive, but he's actually on Twitter," Jimin playfully said, "Or taking a nap." He took a step back and knocked on the door lightly. The door swung open and a confused Yoongi poked his head out.

 

He looked so cute with oversized beanie, oversized spectacles, and oversized hoodie greyscale combo. "Jiminnie?" he asked in his wonderfully deep voice, "What the hell is going on?" I watched him take in his boyfriend’s whole presentation in pure confusion, "And why are you filming me? Am I on a game show?" he asked when his eyes finally centered om the camera.

 

I couldn't see it, but I know Jimin was smiling wide enough to reach both his ears. How could he not? His bae's puzzled face was super adorbs. He looked very much like a child. "Can you take a break?" I heard Jimin ask him hopefully. Yoongi nodded and closed the door behind himself, "But not in the studio, it belongs to a friend and I don't want you accidentally destroying any expensive equipment," he said. I heard Jimin giggle, "You must have me confused with Namjoonie-hyung. "

 

Yoongi shrugged, "Nonetheless," he said simply. Jimin lifted the camera above them both to capture Yoongi placing his hand on his back to guide him in the opposite direction of the studio. They didn’t go too far though, just around the corner. "So what are you up to with this camera Jimin? " he asked leaning against the dingy wall, kicking his foot back like a model, "I thought TaeTae was the VJ of our group."

 

I heard Jimin laugh again, "He is, he's the mastermind behind this. He gave me this stupid thing and told me to film a day of my life so here we are," he answered. "And you chose our anniversary?" Yoongi queried as he shoved his hands into his jean pockets (he was so cool).

 

"Why not?" I'm sure Jimin shrugged with that question, "I wanted the viewers to see my romantic side."

 

"And what do you have in that tray Mr. Romance? Is it something for me?" look at Yoomgi acting all innocent like he doesn't already know what's up. Why else would Jimin just pop up? "Why don't you take a seat and we'll see," Jimin countered. I watched Yoongi slide down the wall to the floor and look up at his boyfriend expectantly. "Take the camera Yoongi-nim, I need both hands," the younger ordered. After some shuffling, I was seeing things from Yoongi’s POV...and what a nice view it was.

 

Jimin sat down across from his bae and placed the large tray down between them. He unsnapped the protective plastic lid free and placed it on the floor. Yoongi looked inside through the camera's eye, "Cupcakes?" "Special cupcakes," Jimin corrected. "How are they special? Did you lace them with drugs?" Yoongi asked as he focused on each one.

 

"No crazy," Jimin said as he nudged the elder with his foot, "I made them from scratch and I even made special toppers for each one," the younger bragged. Yoongi zoomed in on the one with the choclatey book, "Is the book supposed to be from when you ran into me in the library because you couldn't see past the stack of books you were carrying?"

 

"That was when we met," Jimin conceded with a small nod. He pulled his knees up to his chest and smiled. "And the microphone from when we drunkenly did karaoke and I found out you could actually sing," Yoongi reminisced. It was so beautiful and amzing to watch Yoongi so easily recall specific events in their relationship. More cool points to him.

 

I heard Yoongi chuckle, "Suga Bear is even on one. You said you wanted a pet, but couldn't get one because it was against dorm rules." Jimin nodded, "So you bought me Suga Bear to appease me," he finished. Yoongi placed the camera on the protective lid and pointed it at them. "These are all really amazing Jiminnie," Yoongi said through a thankful smile, "Thank you."

 

Jimin smiled wider, "Well I had to one-up you in the creativity department." Yoongi looked down at his hands, "So you did get my letter?" Jimin whipped the letter out from beneath his suit jacket, "Of course, you're going to give me a song," he confirmed. Yoongi shook his head, "Not quite, you still have to give me something in return." He pretzel-folded his legs and scooted closer. "You know you'll always have me Min Yoongi," Jimin easily promised with a wave of his hand.

 

I wish all people had that much confidence in their relationship. Jimin basically just handed himself over to Yoongi. "Do you get to keep me too?" Yoongi asked as he unwrapped one of the strawberry topped cupcakes. I guess he needed confirmation. Jimin grinned and shook his head, "No I'm gonna trade you in once I get my song," he playfully taunted.

 

I laughed at Yoongi's stale face and snorted when he reached over and smashed his cake in Jimin's face. "MIN YOONGI!" Jimin exclaimed as he jumped to his feet, "How could you?" Yoongi laughed harder and leaned back against the wall to kick his legs up freely. His laugh was heavely, I felt like a few angels were getting their wings. I watched him look up and hold his hand out, "Jimin, don't! You stay right there," he warned through his gummy smile.

 

I watched as Jimin pounced on him with lightening speed, effectively knocking the camera onto its side. "Hyung why did you do that? " Jimin asked squeezing his laughing boyfriend. "Park Jimin, get off me now," Yoongi ordered trying to wriggle free. Even sideways I could tell he really wasn't fighting the younger too hard. He liked being in Jimin’s arms. "

 

Apologize to me, Yoongi-nim," Jimin requested stopping to stare at him. "No, because you deserved it," Yoongi denied stubbornly. Jimin sat up and centered his weight on the elder’s tummy as he reached over picked up the discarded camera. He flipped it on himself, "See the thanks I get after all my hard work?" he questioned followed by a pout, "He even got it on my nice tie."

 

Yoongi sat up and smiled at his boyfriend, "You should watch what you say," he warned. He swiped his finger down the younger’s cheek to gather some of the remnants of his cupcake and popped it into his mouth, "Mmm," he approved. "Glad you like it," Jimin grumbled as his boyfriend repeated his actions. Aside from the two streaks, Jimin's whole cheek and nose was pasted in his beloved creation.

 

"Hey Jiminnie," Yoongi called. The younger turned to stare at his boyfriend, we both heard the shutter sound but only one of us found it entertaining. "Really hyung?" Jimin whined as he tried to snatch the elder's phone. "Aww stop being so mean to him," I said sternly, "He just made you cupcakes."

 

Yoongi chuckled again and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend in a weird hug, "Aww I'm sorry Jiminnie, but you're so adorable," he said. I shrugged and nodded my agreement, it was true. Jimin gave his boyfriend side eyes, but wrapped his arm around his shoulders, "Should we end it here?" he asked. "Yoongi nodded, "I have to get back to work."

 

Jimin smiled into the camera, "There you have it, a Jimin Takeover," he said, "and don't worry, my Yoongi-hyung isn't always this mean to me. I think he's cranky because he's been without some things for a few days." I gasped as Yoongi slapped a hand over his mouth, "Oh you naughty boy." "Yah Kim Taehyung, next time give me your camera," Yoongi volunteered. "Ciao," he added as he and Jimin waved.

 

Yoongi removed his hand and Jimin instantly began to complain, "You didn't even mention my suit! You know I look handsome." Yoongi rolled his eyes and pushed his boyfriend up, "Go wash your face off," he instructed. Jimin his teeth and shook his head, "Aish this hyung is a big bully." "Yah Jimin," Yoongi called out again. Jimin turned the camera back on him. Yoongi leaned over and pecked his cheek, "Happy anniversary," he said.

 

"Awwwww," I cooed, this guy was GOOD!

 

Jimin seemed like he was stunned so Yoongi grabbed the camera and said, "We're really done now." He smiled, waved again, and shut the camera off. Well here I was 10 minutes before class started contemplating whether I wanted a Jimin or Yoongi...or Tae or Jung Kook.

 

These losers were screwing up my life!!!! I don't have time for their cute and lovey-dovey relationships, giving life meaning and . I sighed and hit that repeat button, I'm gonna watch again and take notes because when I (finally) get a boyfriend I'll need to know what to do so we can be disgustingly cute too.

 

SORRY IT WAS ALL JUMBLED AT FIRST! BUT NEW CHAPTER DONE!