Takeover: The Sequel

YouTube Sensation [HIATUS]

OK I LIED ABOUT THE TIME FRAME! BUT HERE'S THE NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!!!! AND HERE'S A HINT!

 

 

New week, new video. I was hoping this week’s video would be the announcement for the winners of Tae and Kookie’s giveaway, but no such luck. Just like every other YouTube star, they decided to post a couple other videos to build anticipation. I can’t say I was too disappointed, though, because they uploaded a different video I’d been waiting to see. 

 

“Namjoon and Jin Takeover, oh yea,” I eagerly said pumping my fists in the air. I set my fat stack of pancakes down on the counter/table followed by a hot mug of coffee. My roommates actually had lives so they were out this morning, which meant I got free reign of the kitchen and their forgotten food. I grabbed the syrup, dropped down on the bar stool, and pressed play.

 

I almost choked on my breakfast because the first thing I saw was sleeping TaeKook. “How?” I asked while simultaneously taking screen grabs of the scene in its glory. 

 

Taehyung was sleeping on his side facing Jung Kook, his head was barely on the pillow, and Jung Kook was sleeping on his back with his head almost hanging over the side of the bed. Tae’s arm was extended out behind Kookie’s head and the cover was barely covering their lower halves. Unfortunately, they were both fully clothed…I guess Tae wouldn’t have included this part if they weren’t. They were too cute though, Tae’s face was all sleep swollen and Jung Kook looked angry.

 

 

Kim TaeTae, I’m stealing your camera,” I heard someone whisper (Jin probably), “But, I’ll bring it back to you later with amazing new footage.” I clapped my hands in excitement, but V and Kookie didn’t even budge. “Sleep well kids,” Jin whispered as he pressed a sticky note to Jung Kook’s manly broad chest and then he took his exit.

 

Once he was outside, he turned the camera to face himself. Can I say that he looked magnificent? Like his chocolate fringe was hanging perfectly over his forehead. His skin was so clear you would swear it was Photoshopped or something. His big brown eyes held happiness and thick pink lips looked so succulent. 

 

“It’s such a beautiful morning and the kids are wasting it away,” he complained like a mom would as he basked in the morning sunlight, “Oh well, you all will enjoy this day with me and my Namjoonie-ah.” I clapped ecstatically clapped my hands again, I was way too invested in these guys.

 

I sliced a triangle out of my stack of pancakes with my fork and dipped them into the bowl of syrup next to my plate. Is it weird that I like to dip my pancakes instead of drizzling syrup on them? I don’t want my food to be soggy.


Anyway, there was a cut scene and then I saw Jin turning the key in the lock I was assuming went to his front door. “Namjoonie-ah, I’m home,” he announced sweetly as he pushed the door open. Namjoon met him at the door looking a bit frantic. “Hey Jin-hyung, you came back quickly,” he said stealthily pushing the elder back out into the hallway. 

 

He closed the door behind himself and smiled nervously at his boyfriend. His dimples may or may not have made me squeak a bit…they were too y. “What’s with the camera?” he asked as an afterthought. He looked directly into the camera and I swooned. He raised his thick dark brows and bit his full bottom lip a little making his dimples visible.

 

“Taehyungie and Jung Kookie wants us to film a day in our lives for their viewers,” Jin answered zooming in on Namjoon’s glorious face. “Interesting,” the blond replied with a of his head. “What are you up to Namjoon?” Jin asked the younger curiously, his voice sounded like warm honey. Namjoon quickly shook his head, “Nothing hyung,” he answered and it looked like he was sweating bullets. “Then why aren’t we going inside?” Jin asked as his hand reached past Namjoon for the doorknob. Namjoon held his hand up to stop the elder, “Uh…I really don’t think you should go in there,” he warned.

 

“What did you do man?” I queried before taking a sip of my hot coffee. 

 

“What did you do?” Jin unknowingly repeated me. Namjoon dropped his head and sighed, “I tried to cook you breakfast,” he confessed. I heard Jin gasp, “You were in my kitchen?” he asked in disbelief. He pushed Namjoon aside and rushed into his apartment. Jin set the camera down on the counter and walked around the kitchen in shock. 

 

“What happened?” he asked the approaching Namjoon. “The stupid pot holder fell on the hot stove and caught on fire and then the food got burned while I was trying to put it out,” the blond explained sheepishly, “The food is ruined, but I didn’t burn or break anything.” Was that supposed to be a silver lining?

 

Jin tilted his head back and laughed. He reached for the camera and pointed it at his boyfriend, “How can I be mad at that face?” he asked me. Namjoon was blushing in embarrassment and pouting in defeat. He was too adorable, like a puppy. “Ah hyung, please don’t laugh at me. I was trying to do something special for you,” he whined. 

 

“I understand that Namjoonie, but didn’t I tell you not to touch the stove? Haven’t we all told you that, for the greater good of all mankind, you shouldn’t be allowed in the kitchen?” Jin patronized with a pat to his shoulder.

 

He turned the camera to the stove. There were two scalded smoking skillets with burned clumps of something all over them. The melted pot holder was to the side on the counter, there was flour dusting the entire stove, and even through the camera’s view I could see the thick cloud of dark smoke hanging in the air.

 

“What were you even trying to make?” Jin asked lifting up the larger pan to examine it closer, the food was too charred to distinguish at this point. “Pancakes, eggs, and bacon,” Namjoon answered darkly. Jin panned over to show him glaring daggers at the stove as if it was to blame for the series of unfortunate events. 

 

I laughed at him, it was hard to believe he was a grown man. Also, he wanted to cook Jin the same breakfast I was having…I felt one with Namjoon. Jin reached up and Namjoon’s disheveled blond hair, “Let’s go out to eat,” he offered before turning the camera onto himself, “After you clean my kitchen.” His face held exasperation, clearly he was used to Namjoon’s kitchen antics. They seemed so much like a married couple.


They were in the car now and Namjoon had the camera facing himself. He grinned and waved into the camera, “Hello again,” he greeted politely, “another thing my friends won’t allow me to do is drive.” He turned the camera to his driving boyfriend and added, “I’m always riding shotgun, unless I’m alone. Even if we’re taking my car, someone else has to drive or they refuse to go anywhere with me.”

 

Jin glanced at the camera for a millisecond and replied, “That’s because you drive like you have no sense, like a bat out of hell.” “Hey, I just want to get from Point A to Point B as soon as possible,” Namjoon’s baritone justified. “Yea, well last time you drove, I nearly got whiplash from you slamming on the breaks every time we got to a changing light or stop sign,” Jin argued back.

 

I shook my head, I felt like I was watching my parents fight. “I love you Namjoonie, but you’re a terrible driver,” Jin added. Namjoon shook his head into the camera. “I’m an amazing driver,” he whispered to me.


And there was another cut screen and it looked like they were in a diner. Namjoon was panned the camera over their table, “So this omelet is what I ordered,” he said zooming in on his tasty looking, half-eaten egg-based breakfast, “And all the rest of this food is what Jin ordered.” There were pancakes, sausage (links and patties), bacon, eggs, toast (dry and French), fresh fruit, and hash browns. 

 

“This guy sure knows how to eat,” I mumbled, my own small stack of pancakes was already gone. “See this is the reason Jin-hyung always pays when we go out to eat,” Namjoon divulged, "I'd go broke buying him food." He focused the camera on his munching boyfriend who had a forked sausage link in one hand and a strip of bacon in the other. He looked so damn content that I was almost convinced the food was laced with drugs.

 

“So level with us Jin-hyung, do you ever get full?” the blond questioned as he took on the persona of a game show host. “Nope,” Jin easily answered. I watched him expertly roll up a whole pancake with his fork and butter knife and shove it into his mouth. 

 

“Look at that skill,” I mumbled in awe…I hate to say it but my mind went somewhere dirty. I’m sure his eating habits developed another excellent oral skillset for Jin. “Namjoon is a lucky man, Jin probably gives the best head,” I said, but then immediately felt bad. I lifted my head and prayed, “Please God forgive me for having such bad thoughts so early in the morning.”

 

“Namjoonie, you’ve already finished your food. Do you want some of mine?” Jin asked gesturing to his spread. “Can I have your French toast?” Namjoon politely asked. Why were they so damn domestic? Like they were legit a married couple already, so mature for two young guys. It was quite a mystery.

 

Jin slid the plate of powdered sugar dusted Texas cut toast over to the blond, “Here, it’s not very well made anyway,” the elder told him. “Wow, thanks,” Namjoon sarcastically replied as he set the camera down on the napkin dispenser. Jin shrugged as he shoved some eggs into his mouth, “You wouldn’t be able to tell, my pallet is more sensitive as yours,” he waved off. Namjoon chuckled and shook his head. Too cute.


“We’re outside Namjoonie’s parents’ house now,” Jin said as he hugged the steering wheel of his car, “We always try to visit his mom once every two weeks.” “She insists,” Namjoon chimed in with a shake of his head, “She’s super clingy.” “It’d really bother me if she wasn’t so sweet and didn’t bake so well,” Jin laughed out. 

 

He pointed the camera to the pretty lavender door, “Look, here she is,” he announced as a mature woman stood in the doorway smiling. She had short dark hair, big round eye glasses, and DIMPLES. “She’s so cute,” Jin commented to which I nodded my agreement. I could see where Namjoon got his dimples. Namjoon got out of the car first and ran up to hug his mommy like the big baby he was. Jin chuckled as his boyfriend picked the woman up and twirled her around happily.

 

Jin popped open his car door and got out. “Kim-mommy,” Jin walking up the two steps to the mother and son. “Such a cute nickname,” I muttered through a smile. “What are you doing with a camera, Seokjin?” Namjoon’s mom was even cuter close up. There were happy eye crinkles I could see behind her glasses, she obviously smiled a lot. 

 

“Kim Taehyung asked Namjoonie and I to film a day in our lives,” Jin answered her. She laughed and shook her head, “That boy and his camera,” she said knowingly. “Say something to his viewers, Kim-mommy,” Jin urged. She blushed and dropped her head, “No, I don’t know what to say.”

 

Jin stood next to the woman and turned the camera around to capture them both, “Look at this beautiful woman,” he said as Namjoon squeezed into the shot, “She’s my future mother-in-law. Her name is Kim-mommy, please show Kim-mommy some love and support so she’ll be more confident next time we meet.” Namjoon nodded and continued, “Give my mom lots of praise, OK? She’s the most important woman in my life.” 

 

The couple kissed both her cheeks at the same time. Kim-mommy laughed and elbowed them both away, “You boys are so silly,” she told them, “Come inside, I just made a lemon cake.” She turned around and made her way inside.

 

“LEMON CAKE!” Jin shouted excitedly as he dumped the camera into his boyfriend’s hands. As the camera faced the floor, all I heard was footsteps hurrying inside. Namjoon lifted the camera and flipped his messy blond hair out of his eyes, “Aish, I hope she made two cakes because the lemon cake is Jin-hyung’s favorite. I’m not going to get any,” he whined out as he made his way inside too. Could this couple be anymore domestic?

 

Jin already had his hands full of food, tasting samples of whatever Kim-mommy was cooking for dinner. “Here, try this new teriyaki and orange glaze chicken I created,” she offered him as she scooped a spoonful of the chicken chunks into a small bowl. 

 

Jin shoved the rest of the bread he was eating into his mouth and set his bowl of hot rice on the counter. He shoved the tips of his chopsticks into bowl of chicken and dropped a couple pieces into his mouth, “Wah, it’s amazing,” he sang out giddily before stuffing more chicken into his mouth, "I'll need the recipe before we leave."

 

Kim-mommy laughed and waved off the compliment, she knew she was an amazing cook. “So tell me Kim-mommy, how can you be so awesome in the kitchen but your son can’t even boil water?” Jin asked, he transferred the rest of his chicken into the bowl with his rice, “Did that gene not pass on?”

 

I heard Namjoon sigh behind the camera, he’s heard this conversation before. “My Namjoonie can’t cook because his father can’t cook. I’ve tried to teach them both, but they’re all thumbs and have two left feet. They might be the most uncoordinated men I’ve ever known,” Namjoon’s mom revealed. 

 

I laughed, “So poor Namjoon was destined to be a destruction god,” I gathered from the explanation. Kim-mommy turned to address Namjoon, “It’s a good thing you met Seokjin because I was afraid I would have to take care of you for the rest of your life,” she said in faux exasperation, “Taking care of two clumsy men was going to be an awful nightmare.”

 

Namjoon turned the camera on himself long enough to shoot us a stale face, “Every time,” he mumbled. “Didn’t you say something about lemon cake?” Jin asked clapping his hands together. He was putting his bowls in the sink and looking around for the cake. “Namjoon have a seat, and I’ll cut you both slices,” Namjoon’s mom offered. 

 

“I hope you made a second cake, mom,” Namjoon said as he joined his boyfriend at the small round table, “Jin here is going to eat his slice, my slice, and the rest of the cake before we leave.” He propped the camera up on the opposite side of the table. Jin scrunched up his face and nudged the younger with his shoulder, “Don’t be a jerk, Kim Namjoon,” he complained.

 

She set down cake plates with slices in front of them followed by dessert forks. “Of course I did,” she said rubbing Jin’s shoulders in a motherly way, “I knew to make two because last time I didn’t get any and neither did my husband.” Jin blushed and looked down in embarrassment, “It’s good,” he adorably justified. 

 

She kissed the top of his head, “I know, I know,” she condescended sweetly. Namjoon ruffled his boyfriend’s hair and mimicked his mom’s tone, “She knows you’re greedy.” Jin elbowed the laughing blond again just as his mom pinched his neck. “Respect your elders,” Kim-mommy scolded, “now turn that camera off and eat.” Namjoon pouted and nodded obediently, “Yes eomma,” and the screen went black.


Namjoon yawned obnoxiously as he led a sleepy looking Jin down a corridor. “It’s late and we both have work tomorrow, so we’re returning you guys to Tae and Kookie,” he informed as he lifted the camera higher above their heads. It looked like Jin had his arms wrapped around Namjoon’s waist and his chin was resting on the blond’s shoulder. 

 

I squealed so loudly at how cute they looked, Jin had turned into a koala and Namjoon didn’t seem to care. “Let’s hurry so we can go back to my place,” Jin ordered through a yawn of his own. “And what are we going to do there?” Namjoon asked curiously, maybe he was trying to get some loving before bed…or maybe he was just baiting Jin to say something naughty.

 

“Cuddle,” Jin cheered like a child. I giggle and squeaked simultaneously, THEY WERE TOO DOMESTIC AND PRECIOUS! “Get married already,” I yelled at my computer. I held my cheeks in my hands and gushed some more, “How can two guys be this cute?” 

 

“Cuddle and what else?” Namjoon questioned trying to get more out of him. “And sleep!” Jin announced, “And maybe have a midnight snack.” “How can food come up all the time for Jin?” I asked in disbelief, “Oh and Namjoon you’re not getting any tonight my friend, sorry,” I added.

 

They stopped in front of a door and Namjoon knocked. After a few seconds of waiting, Jin reached over the younger’s shoulder and knocked this time. They waited some more. “Just use your key, Namjoonie,” Jin suggested. 

 

Did they all have keys to each other’s places? Really? Namjoon pulled some keys from his pocket and shoved one in the deadbolt. He pushed the door open, “Yah, Kim Taehyung,” Namjoon called out loudly as he and his boyfriend entered the apartment. “Seriously? They’re still sleeping?” Jin asked incredulously.

 

And sure enough Taehyung and Jung Kook were stretched out together on a mat on the floor. They’d woken up at some point, because they were wearing different clothes and they were in a different room. I cooed at how cute they looked. Jung Kook lay still on his back and Tae was draped over him with his face tucked into his neck. 

 

 

“I need a boyfriend,” I said enviously, “I want to be all cute and adorable while sleeping too.” Namjoon zoomed in on them as he nudged Kookie’s arm with his foot. “Wake up kid.” Jung Kook didn’t budge and neither did Taehyung. “Aish, these kids,” Namjoon sighed in disappointment. “I’ll write them another note,” Jin volunteered off camera. Namjoon must’ve crouched down because the sleeping pair were getting closer.

 

He reached over and squeezed Jung Kook’s cheeks, “This one here sleeps like a rock,” he said fondly. “So I’ve heard,” I answered, this wasn’t my first time seeing a sleeping Kookie being bothered. “He’s so cute though,” the blond added as an afterthought. “Hey,” we heard Taehyung mumble, “he’s mine.” “Possessive even in his sleep,” I laughed. 

 

“You be quiet,” Namjoon snapped as he tugged Taehyung’s big ear. Taehyung merely snuggled more into his boyfriend's neck, completely unfazed.

 

He turned to face Jin as the elder returned with a sticky note in his hand. “What did you write?” Namjoon asked curiously as he stood back up. “Here’s your camera back,” Jin simply answered as he plastered the sticky note to Kookie’s forehead. They were forever messing with the kid. 

 

Namjoon turned the camera to face him and his boyfriend again as they said their final goodbyes, “I hope you had lots of fun with me and Jin,” he said. Jin nodded, “We had fun showing you a little bit of our lives, we know we act like an old married couple, sorry,” he added. “But just so you won’t think we’re completely boring, I’ll leave you with this,” Namjoon said before he leaned over and kissed Jin.

 

It started off as a sweet kiss, Jin had smiled into the kiss and placed his hands on Namjoon’s shoulders. But then it started to get deeper and they got more into it and I was beginning to lose my . I couldn’t handle the gay! I covered my eyes as my cheeks flared up bright red, “I need an adult! I need an adult!” I chanted. They weren’t an old married couple anymore; they were hot now. Jin seemed to come to his senses first. 

 

He pushed the blond back, “Namjoonie, there might be kids watching,” he scolded. “God I hope not,” I protested, “That kiss was HOT.” Namjoon chuckled and waved to the camera, “Alright, we’re going now.” Jin waved too, “Bye.”

 

“Well that was more than I asked for,” I said as I closed my laptop. “Me too,” I heard someone say from behind me. I turned to see one of my roommates looking at me crazily. I awkwardly smiled at her, picked up my laptop, and made my way into my room. She won’t be asking to room with me again. I shook my head, she never understood anyway.

 

I'M SORRY THERE'S MORE TAEKOOK GIFS THAN NAMJIN, BUT THERE'S BEEN SO MUCH TAEKOOK LATELY!!!!!!!!!!!