VKook Live!

YouTube Sensation [HIATUS]

I'M BACK AND I MADE THIS CHAPTER BASED ON THE SUGGESTION OF ONE OF MY WONDERFUL READERS! I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

 

I rushed back to my residence hall right after my last class, I needed to be back in my room by 7 o’clock sharp! Tae and Kookie were broadcasting live on YouTube today and I needed to be present for such a momentous occasion. They were doing a Q&A to celebrate their 1,000th subscribe and I was not about to miss a chance to ask my favorite couple personal questions! 

 

I pulled out my large noise cancelling headphones and powered on my laptop. I quickly logged onto YouTube and shoved my headphones on my ears. I went to my subscriptions page and clicked on the video that said, ‘V is broadcasting LIVE now!’ and wiggled on my bed as I waited for the connection to load.

 

The chat window to my right was already being blown up with declarations of love, adoration, and excitement from the other 999 subscribers. God, it felt like the screen was blanking ‘0:00’ for like 20 minutes. “Come on!” I yelled as I refreshed the page. That did the trick, because after the page loaded I saw TaeTae’s and Jung Kookie’s wide smiles and, for some reason, their faces were painted. They were leaning shoulder to shoulder and sitting in that space between the couch and coffee table. I think that's their favorite spot in the apartment to do videos.

 

“Annyeong-haseyo,” V greeted, “and welcome to our very first live broadcast!” His makeup looking very Joker-ish with his dark eye shadow, pasty face, and his lips painted into a creepy curved smile. “We’ll be going to a big Halloween party after this tonight, which is why we’re wearing all this make-up,” Jung Kook explained while gesturing to his face. His pale face paint, darkened eyes, and blackened lips made him look like an emo zombie…and I’m not sure what the leatherette bucket hat had to do with anything. Even through all the make-up he still looked so attractive, it really only enhanced his nice features. I never realized how kissable his lips looked until now. Black was a good color for him.

 

Taehyung paused his next statement to read a few of the comments flashing like lightening on his screen. He giggled, “A lot of you want to know what we’re going to be dressed as: I’m going to be the Joker,” he revealed through his box grin, “But I'm sure the make-up made that apparent. I even have an ugly purple suit to wear.” Joker Tae's creepy smile was doing things to me...he looked so FINE as a psychotic killer!

 

Jung Kook nodded, “And he didn’t just buy the suit for the costume, he’s had the thing for a while now,” he said with a disappointed shake of his head. “Yah, I went as the Joker for Halloween a few years ago,” V defended as he elbowed his boyfriend in the side. Jung Kook grunted and scooted away from his boyfriend, “So you say, I’ve known you for a while now and I’ve never seen that suit before,” he argued back. Taehyung pulled the younger into a headlock, “I wore it to take my sister trick-or-treating Jung Kookie. You were'nt there!” he defended to which Jung Kook only laughed.

 

The loud binging sound of comments coming in caught the younger’s attention, “Let me go hyung, our viewers still want to know what my costume is and your smudging my make-up,” he said poking the elder’s sides. I sniggered, that was a funny statement and then I was bombarded with inappropriate ways that Tae could smear his boyfriend's make-up.

 

Taehyung flinched and released his boyfriend. They were so damn cute and I couldn’t help but throw that comment into the whirlwind of comments they were already receiving saying pretty much the same thing. “I’ll be the grim reaper for Halloween this year,” Jung Kook told us. “Since when does the grim reaper wear bucket hats?” Taehyung mumbled out a comment he was squinting to read. He looked over at his boyfriend and awaited an answer. Jung Kook’s hand rested on his hat, “It’s keeping my cowlick down,” he answered in embarrassment, his blush peeking through his thick make-up. 

 

I squealed, that was so adorable. He was such a little angel sometimes.

 

“Enough about how our costumes will look, we promise to post pictures on our social media,” Taehyung said a bit impatiently, “You have us live for like another 27 minutes. We’re here to answer your questions and take some suggestions for what you want to see from us in the future.” Jung Kook nodded but added, “Within reason,” with a firm index finger held up. “Yes, no requests for nudes or tapes,” V chimed in. I shook my head, my bae Tae was such a freak.

 

Subscribers immediately began to fire off questions about their relationship and I just watched to see if any of my questions were FAQs. “What is your favorite holiday to spend together?” Jung Kook read aloud. He thought about the question and shrugged, “We’re both pretty broke so any holiday that involves me getting a gift is my favorite,” he selfishly replied. I shook my head again, that comment made him seem a little less angelic. Taehyung chuckled and mushed his boyfriend’s head, “You weren’t saying that on your birthday last month,” he said before answering for himself, “I like Valentine’s Day and White Day because he gives me lots of yummy chocolate.”

 

“You all like holidays for the wrong reasons,” I muttered in disappointment. “What was your coming out experience like?” Jung Kook asked the next question that stood out to him. “We don’t have enough time to go into detail about that guys, sorry, but we promise to each do videos about our coming out stories,” Taehyung said before his boyfriend could even attempt to answer. 

 

“You should have more videos of your random outings, it’s a shame we know the entire layout of your apartment,” Jung Kook continued to read as he and his boyfriend leaned in closer to the screen. Tae and I both laughed, “Are you sure about that?” he asked, “We do a lot of random stuff.” That sounded like a warning, but I’m taking it as a preview. 

 

“Oh hyung here’s a nice comment about you,” Jung Kook alerted before reading it, “V, I watch all your videos daily and look forward to your new ones religiously! You are so y, and hott, and cute, and funny, and smart and I wish you belonged to me! But you belong to Kook and I fully support that! Keep up the amazing and beautiful randomness that is you!”

 

“Aww, that was so sweet,” I cooed right about the same time as Taehyung began to applaud. “Wah, daebak! Thanks,” he said through a gigantic grin.

 

“I used to feel like a bit of an outcast growing up because I was so weird and people used to call me an alien. That made me feel like I didn’t belong, but now I have so many subscribers who all love me for who I am. You guys make me feel like it’s OK to be me. I love you,” he said curving his arms over his head to turn himself into a giant heart. Jung Kook smiled and rubbed the elder's back softly.

 

Now I felt bad for calling him an alien, “I’ll never call you that again, Tae,” I vowed, "You're a precious cinnamon roll too good for this world." 

 

“Hyung here’s something about me,” Jung Kook said excitedly shaking his boyfriend’s shoulder, “Kookie, you have such an amazing voice, please show us more of it!” he read. He smiled charmingly into the camera and said, "Thanks but I think my voice need some more work. I'm doing my best to be better though." Taehyung nodded his agreement, “Maybe you should start posting some of your cover songs on here and get some feedback,” he suggested.I nodded vigorously, "Yes please, that's a brilliant idea," I eagerly agreed.

 

“Hey you sing too, so if I do you have to as well,” Jung Kook quickly bargained pointing at his bae. Taehyung held his pinky out, “Deal,” he agreed happily. Jung Kook smacked his boyfriend’s hand away, “I’m not doing that,” he denied with a cute shake of his head, "I'm a man." I scoffed, "You're a man-child at most," I countered. Taehyung raised his pinky again, “It’s not valid without a pinky swear, Jeon Jung Kook,” he said through a smirk. Jung Kook sighed covered his eyes and locked pinkies with his significant other. 

 

I cooed, “But why are you two so cute?” I asked.

 

“V! Pretty V! Do you have any tattoos? I have 6!” Taehyung had moved on to the next comment. "You are so awesome for enduring so much pain and I bet your tattoos are very nice and meaningful," he kindly praised, "My mom would kill me if I came home with a tattoo, though.” He laughed and shook his head. Jung Kook shrugged beside him, “I really want a tattoo, but Yoongi-hyung told me I couldn’t,” he answered. Taehyung furrowed his brows, “Why?” he asked. I nodded I wanted to know as well. 

 

“He said I’m too young for tattoos and that people my age get dumb ones,” he answered his boyfriend, a cute frown set in place. That was kind of true, but Jung Kook should be able to get inked if he wanted to, I decided to comment. ‘You can get a tattoo if you want to Kookie! You’re a grown man-child!’ I really hope he sees it. Surprise, surprise, he didn’t and they moved on to the next comment. I frowned, DAMN IT!

 

“VKook! Today is my 21st birthday, will you take a shot for me on your next IG post?” “Happy birthday!! Unfortunately, I’m not old enough to drink yet, but I’ll take a shot of water in your honor tonight,” Jung Kook promised. “And I’ll take 2 shots to compensate for Kookie’s adolescence,” Taehyung promised as well, “We’ll both post pics for you so look forward to it.”

 

Wow, that was one lucky viewer, to get noticed and a shout out! I’m jealous. I pouted as Taehyung read the next comment, “V! What’s in the water where you live? Why are all your friends so attractive?” Taehyung giggled, “What?” he asked in confusion, “We’re just drinking regular water like everyone else.” “What are your majors in school?” Jung Kook read on. “Kookie is a sound engineering major and I am a computer graphics major,” Taehyung answered, “We both spend lots of time hunched over computer screens.”

 

“What’s your favorite position to sleep in?” they read the next question together and laughed. It was cute. “Normally we sleep facing each other, but sometimes Jung Kook likes to sleep on his stomach and I’ll sleep on his back,” Taehyung responded. “Hyung is heavy and sometimes I have to push him off of me,” Jung Kook added through a smile. 

 

“Do you two go on lots of dates?” Taehyung read. “Don’t all couples?” Jung Kook smartly replied, “Most of the time our random outings turn into dates. We’re almost always together because we act so much alike and we like a lot of the same things. Hyung is my best friend, too, so it’s easy for us to spend lots of time together and not get bored with each other. A lot of times I feel like we’re just hanging out and then he kisses me and I remember that he’s my boyfriend and we’re actually on a date.” 

 

I smiled, their relationship was so adorable and pure. Friendship that turns into love is bound to last a lifetime in my opinion.

 

“Jung Kook, you seem like the jealous type? Do you get jealous a lot?” Taehyung asked and then burst out laughing. “Why are you laughing Tae?” I yelled at my computer. “Kookie is a very jealous boy. He hates when I do group projects because a lot of my time gets taken up by my classmates. He sulks around the apartment until I’m done and I usually have to take him out to get pizza or something for him to forgive me for being so occupied,” V explained. 

 

“You make me sound like a spoiled brat,” Jung Kook complained with a cross of his arms. “You are a big baby when it comes to having my attention. You feel like it should always be on you,” Taehyung countered through a knowing smile. “That’s because you belong to me,” Jung Kook mumbled out stubbornly. Their live comments began to go crazy after that, I was adding in my own 2 cents as well. ‘You two give me so many cavities! Why are you so cute?’ I really need to find the Tae to my Kookie, these kids completed each other.

 

Taehyung checked the time on his phone, “We have enough time for one more question before we have to finish getting dressed for the party,” he warned. I quickly typed up a question and squeezed my eyes shut and crossed my fingers. I was hoping and praying they’d see and answer.

 

“You two have an amazing and loving relationship. It’s really pure and sweet. I love watching your videos because they give me a warm feeling inside, but they also make me sad because I don’t have anyone. How do I find the Tae to my Kookie? How do I get to be in a great relationship like yours?” I heard Jung Kook read aloud. My eyes popped open in shock, that was MY question. 

 

“Oh my God!” I yelled covering my mouth to hide the following squeak. I was beyond excited. “The one thing I’ve learned is that love happens when you least expect it. You’re an amazing person, especially if you identify with me, that person who’s supposed to be with you will come along when you’re not even thinking about it,” Jung Kook advised. I nodded as a few tears pricked the corners of my eyes.

 

“Yea,” Taehyung chimed in, “You don’t have to change yourself to appeal to someone. Always be yourself and just wait on it, you have to be patient OK? I came to Jung Kook and he had no idea I was in love with him. It’ll happen for you too, we promise. Don’t worry your pretty head about finding someone, they’re already out there getting prepared to love you in the way you need to be loved. Stay strong and keep smiling.”

 

I wiped my eyes and nodded again, I honestly felt like they were sitting in the same room and talking to me personally. I felt so touched by their words. “We have to go now, but promise you’ll update us when that person comes along and that goes for all of our viewers who are struggling with love. We’d like to know,” Taehyung said. He scooted closer to his laptop and smiled widely through his Joker lips, he was still so adorable. A grinning Jung Kook crawled up behind his boyfriend and rested his chin on his shoulder, “Good night everyone! See you next week,” he said. 

 

Taehyung flashed his ‘V’ sign, “Thanks for all the great questions and for sending us all the love. We appreciate each and every one of our beautiful subscribers! We promise to be do better and we hope to chat live with you again,” he said. He and his boyfriend waved before the live feed went black and the screen said, “Thanks For Watching,” in bright white letters.

 

I closed the lid of my laptop and sighed happily, those guys were the most perfect human beings. They made me feel special when they don’t even know me. They made a lot of promises in their video and I will be holding them accountable for each and every one of them, especially the last one.