Trespassing

YouTube Sensation [HIATUS]

NEW CHAPTER! AND I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS TO ALL THE READERS WHO WAIT FOR THE NEW CHAPTERS I KNOW IT TAKES ME ING FOREVER! ALSO IF YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT LEAVING ME, I UNDERSTAND THAT TOO! I JUST WANT TO LET YOU READERS KNOW APPRECIATE YOU ALL!

 

 

I never have any expectations for Tae's videos anymore because he's so flipping unpredictable. I had my laptop on my bed with blanket pulled up and over my head. I was in a crappy mood and I just needed this video to cheer me up. "Inner Child," I read the title aloud, as I always did, ands clicked on it. Taehyung was sitting on the floor in his living room, but the person whose head was in his lap was NOT Jung Kook. I glared at my screen, "What are you doing boy?"

 

"Hello! V here," he greeted with a bright smile and giggle, his lustrous fudge brownie fringe tickling his eyelashes. He pointed down at the sleeping guy, "This is not my Jung Kookie," he obliviously informed. "No ," I muttered. "It's Hoseok-hyung...he's sleeping here because he has to be at his job super early and we live closer to it than he does," Taehyung said running his fingers through the elder's hair. Hoseok! I knew that cute face looked familiar BUT, "That doesn't explain why he's lying in your lap," I said with a cross of my arms. I was highly protective of my TaeKook, no one is getting in between them!

 

"I'm trying to help hyung get to sleep. He really finds it soothing when someone rubs his hair until he falls asleep. That's why he's laying here," he told us as he continued to scratch Hoseok’s dark scalp. As if on cue, Hoseok cracked an eye open and glared up at Tae. He reached up and pushed Taehyung’s hands away, "Yah, you're doing it too hard," he cutely complained, "It hurts. Where's Jung Kookie? He does it better." He was too damn old to be whining like that; so why was it so flipping cute? I grinned when he swatted V's hands again when they covered his head. "Go get my Kookie-ah," Hoseok brattily demanded.

 

"Jung Kook come here! He wants you to do it," Taehyung announced loudly much to Hoseok's dismay. I giggled as the elder sat up, his face in full-on pout mode. He looked like a baby waiting to be tucked in. I saw Jung Kook's battered kneecaps appear as he entered from stage right...probably the kitchen because he had a cookie in his hand. I burst out laughing, Kookie was eating a COOKIE. He was a living pun and I'm more in love with him now than ever. He was art.

 

Taehyung smiled up at his boyfriend and said, "Sit here and rub his head," he instructed while standing up. Hoseok snagged his wrist, "Where are you going Taehyungie?" he whined sleepily, "I need someone to rub my hair." "Ah this hyung is too clingy when he's sleepy," Taehyung sighed while yanking away from the elder as Jung Kook occupied his seat, "Kookie's gonna do it hyung, remember? You asked for him," Taehyung told Hoseok. Hoseok layed his head in Kookie's lap. His beautifully thick-a-licious thighs looked like they were super comfy.

 

Taehyung walked over to his stationary camera and shoved his face in the lens, GOD I could just get lost in those sparkling eyes. He smiled his pretty box smile, "You have to see this up close," he said picking the camera up. He focused it on Hoseok and Jung Kook. Jung Kook's bunny teeth protruded as he silently cackled along with his bae. He gently began to drag his fingers through Hoseok dark roots effectively pushing his hair back to reveal his glorious acne-free forehead. And the moans that man made was ing y, it sounded like Kookie's strong fingers were giving him one helluva an and I just wanted to be next in line.

 

He groaned even louder when Jung Kook scratched the center of his crown...he found the G-spot...sign me up for the next Kook massage please.

 

"What is wrong with this one?" Tae's baritone jokingly asked his boyfriend, "He's enjoying this a bit too much." Taehyung turned the camera on himself, "As you can see, Jung Kookie has magic fingers," he said waggling his eyebrows, "But don't get any ideas, those fingers belong to me," he frowned and thought for a second, "and Hobi-hyung when it comes to this...so they're 95% mine." I grinned creepily as naughty thoughts entered my mind about what Jung Kook did to Taehyung with those skillful musician's hands.

 

He began recording his boyfriend again. "This hyung is so weird. He can't get a good night's sleep without someone doing this. I wonder if Namjoonie-hyung does this for him since they're roommates," Jung Kook rambled as he diligently his friend's hair. "Mmm I don't think so," Taehyung argued, "He practically lives with Jin-hyung." Aww, I'm expecting domestic Namjoon and Jin next.

 

Hoseok moaned some more as Kookie dragged his fingers from the front of his scalp to the back. "I usually have my girlfriend do this," the eldest mumbled absentmindedly, "But I'm in between girlfriends right now." Angelic looking Hoseok was an undercover playboy...hmmm. V giggled loudly and zoomed in on Hoseok’s face, "Hobi-hyung does it feel good?" he questioned. God I felt like I was watching the beginning stages of a . Between the , and the busy fingers, and Tae's filming it just felt like freaky .

 

Jung Kook shook his head and laughed again, "He's already asleep, " he noted. And sure enough, Hobi had drifted off with a content smile on his face. "Good, slide him a pillow and come with me," Taehyung told him. Jung Kook looked at him with curious wide brown eyes, "It's 1AM, where are we going? " he asked slowly lifting Hoseok’s head from his lap. Taehyung grabbed a pillow from the couch and tucked it under Hobi's head. "Just come with me Kookie," he said. Jung Kook sighed and threw a cover over Hoseok's perfect s-line body. "Grab a jacket and follow me," Taehyung instructed, he was already at the door toeing on his sneakers.

 

He looked over his shoulder to see his boyfriend pulling on a denim jacket. He grabbed his keys, phone, and wallet before getting in line to put on his own shoes. They were out the door and walking down the street in no time. Jung Kook had grabbed the camera and switched to night vision mode. "I don't know where he's taking us, but don't you think I look like a vampire?" he asked gritting his perfect teeth and curling his lips back. He was all green, but his eyes were glowing white. He looked a little scary in my opinion and him hissing like an alley cat didn’t help.

 

He flipped the camera back on Tae to see him crawling through a hole in a fence, "Uh Tae? Are we doing something illegal?" an apprehensive Jung Kook asked. I waited for an answer because I wouldn't put doing random misdemeanors past Taehyung, he was very mischievous. "Um," I heard Taehyung say as Jung Kook crawled behind him through the shrubbery, "I'm not sure. This is private property, though...so probably." I smacked my forehead and shook my head, "I pray these losers don't get arrested. They can't make videos in prison."

 

"Where are we going? And why do we have to crawl to get there? " Jung Kook asked his boyfriend. "Well I found this place one night I was taking a walk," Taehyung answered coming out on the other side of the rabbit hole. "Wah daebak," Jung Kook gasped as he panned the camera over the gigantic playground. "I'm pretty sure this is the back of that big gated rich community a couple blocks away," Taehyung said brushing down his mussed hair. "Ah I see, I didn't know that neighborhood stretched this far back," an awed, starry-eyed Jung Kook replied.

 

Taehyung grabbed Kookie's hand and lead him to the monkey bars. I chuckled as Jung Kook filmed his boyfriend easily swing himself from metal bar to metal bar. Only Tae could turn a midnight stroll into a clever playground date. He was definitely Mr. Spontaneity. "I can do better than that," Jung Kook taunted. Taehyung jumped down on the soft rubbery asphalt and retreived his camera, "Put up or shut up," he easily challenged. Jung Kook reached his long arms up, crunched his abs, and folded his legs up pretzel-style; he then proceeded to carry himself across the 6 metal bars. That was some serious core strength, because I can't even do one pull-up.

 

"Good job, Muscle Pig Jeon Jung Kook," Taehyung proudly praised before adding, "Now do it by your feet." I laughed at the stale face Jung Kook gave his bae, "I don't know how. Why don't you demonstrate," he spitefully countered. "No problem," the elder said passing me back to my other boo, "Watch and learn."

 

Tae pressed his palms to the ground and skillfully kicked his legs into the air. I squealed like the Taehyung trash I was when his shirt pooled around his head and revealed the tastiest caramel center I've ever seen! His body was so perfect and beautiful!! His abs flexed as he hooked his toes over a monkey bar. I heard Kookie chuckle as he sat down beside his struggling boyfriend, "So you're up there, how are you gonna get to the next bar?" he asked focusing on Tae's reddening face.

 

Taehyung frowned and unhooked one of his feet, "Like this," he said carefully securing it over the next bar. Jung Kook stood up so he could capture the full length feat. "Go TaeTae, " I cheered my baby on eagerly. He managed to get his other foot to second bar and quickly hand-walked the rest of his body over. He made it another to monkey bars before he toppled over onto his back. Jung Kook ran over to his boyfriend, "Hyung? Are you still alive?" he asked nudging the elder with a tan Timberland boot. 

 

He zoomed in on Tae's face as he cracked an eye open, "All the blood rushed to my head," he goofily laughed out. He slowly sat up and fanned his flushed face with both hands, "I'm lightheaded. " Jung Kook sat down beside his boyfriend and helped fan him with his free hand, "Are you OK?" he queried in concern, he angled the camera over both their heads. Taehyung nodded and cheesed widely into the camera, "I'm fine, " he confirmed throwing me a thumbs up. "Promise?" Jung Kook asked his boyfriend’s hair. "Aww, look at him being all affectionate, " I cooed while clasping my hands together. They were just too perfect together.

 

Taehyung nodded again, "Promise." He hopped to his feet and stumbled a tad, "Come on, let's go play on the merry-go-round," he suggested and took off in that direction. Jung Kook shook his head into the camera, "That hyung should come with a plastic safety bubble," he mumbled but followed behind the elder.

 

"Sit down," Taehyung instructed forcing him down onto the neon painted platform. Jung Kook immediately hopped back up, "No, I want to push you," he said he demanded. "Fine," the elder said stepping onto the platform. He reached for the camera only to have his boyfriend back away, "No, I want to film you," he denied. Taehyung squinted suspiciously up at him (it was so flipping cute!) and asked, "What are you up to?" I could feel the fake innocence radiating off Jung Kook as he sweetly said, "Nothing hyung."

 

Taehyung moved to the center of the platform and gripped the yellow-painted handlebar closest to him. "Ready?" Jung Kook asked, hand already poised on one of the other handlebars. Taehyung smiled and quickly nodded, "READY!" he announced excitedly. "Tiny child in a slightly bigger child's body," I mumbled in adoration, he was too precious. "I'm gonna put you down for a second," the younger told me as he set the camera down on the asphalt. I heard the screech of the merry-go-round and then Tae yelling, "Jung Kook! Why are you pushing so hard?"

 

The laughing Kookie picked the camera back up and focused on his spinning boyfriend. He continued to push his revolving boyfriend anytime the ride slowed down, "WAH JUNG KOOKIE STOP!" Tae wailed loudly, "PLEASE!" Jung Kook howled even louder at his poor boyfriend’s desperation. I couldn't help but giggle too. All I could see was a night-vision-green blur every time Taehyung passed by the camera. "My brain is gonna fly out of my ears," he whimpered as he flew past again. "OK, OK," Jung Kook gave in, he stuck a strong hand out and grabbed ahold of each passing bar until the ride's speed decelerated. My poor dizzy bae slumped over his handlebar and groaned, "I think I'm going to be sick."

 

Jung Kook stepped up onto the platform and swallowed down his amusement, "Did you have fun Tae?" the little jerk questioned. He grabbed a handful of his boyfriend’s hair and lifted his head up. Taehyung glared at the snickering baby, "I'm going to murder you in your sleep," he threatened with an unsteady pointed finger. "I love you too, Tae," the unphased boy replied as he dropped his head back down. He sat down and waited for his bae to recuperate. "What should we do next?" "I want to ride the horsey," Taehyung said.

 

He snatched the camera (it felt like they were fighting over ME) and wobbled over to the spring-operated animals. He hopped on the stallion and began to bounce up and down. He lifted the camera high over his head, "Come on my lovely viewers, hop on and ride with me," he invited. "UGH if only I could," I whispered creepily my screen. Jung Kook quickly hopped on the small horse behind his bae, "Sorry people, but this seat belongs to me," he firmly stated while wrapping a possessive arm around Tae. I held my hands up in surrender, "Hey, I know he's yours Kookie," I told him. "Kookie get off, the horse can't take both our weight," the elder said trying to elbow his boyfriend away. Jung Kook shook his head and stubbornly hugged him tighter.

 

"It's too late anyway, we're going over," Taehyung said turning the camera to the rapidly approaching ground. The poor fake horse had given out and the couple had flipped over. The camera had fallen out of Tae's grasp and THANK GOD it did because it caught their compromising position. Jung Kook had fallen right ON TOP of Tae. "See I told you," Taehyung giggled out while rubbing their noses together. I had the pause the video real quick, these kids were ing me up today...but in the best way.

 

"Why y'all gotta make me feel like I'm watching a BL drama?" I queried before reluctantly pressing the space bar to resume the video. "Get off," Tae said roughly mushing the younger away. Taehyung stared at his sideways camera and flashed a beautiful angelic smile and I felt my heart stop. There was so much love for all us viewers in that small expression. I'd have to gif and screencap that later. He lifted the camera up and focused on his stretching boyfriend.

 

"Hyung I'm tired now and I have a studio session with Yoongi-hyung at 8 AM," he adorably whined, "Can we go?" He pouted as the elder shoved his camera so close to his face that I could see the crinkles in the corners of his eyes. "In a minute, I want to play in the sandbox," Taehyung whined back reaching out to tickle Kookie's chin. The younger turned his head away and continued to pout like the baby he was.

 

"C'mon Jung Kookie-ah, let's go play in the sand," Taehyung cheerily said. He stood up and held out a hand for his bae to take. Jung Kook smacked his hand away, "You go ahead hyung, I'll wait for you here," he told him scratching his hair and shooing him off with his other hand. "But I want you to bury me," Tae said grabbing the younger by his collar and dragging him along.

 

They stood on the wooden borders housing the sand and Jung Kook piped up, "How are you going to fit in this tiny sand pit?" I nodded my agreement, skepticism quite apparent on my face. It was a tiny sandbox,"IDK about that babe," I said shaking my head, "Bunny Kookie might be right." "I'll lay diagonally," Taehyung answered like it was the most obvious solution. I squinted, I was even more disbelieving, Tae was a tall guy. He sat his camera down on the far plank of the sandbox.

 

I glowered as Jung Kook took it upon himself to sit in front of me (the camera) and block my view. "Yah Kookie, you're blocking my viewers," Taehyung scolded. "THANK YOU," I yelled back in appreciation. The younger got up and sat down in the other corner of the tiny pit, his adult knees bumping against the wooden beams. Taehyung pulled his hood on and lay in a straight line, his head tucked in one corner and his feet hanging over the one parallel to it. "I'll be damned, this knucklehead actually fit in the damn sandbox. I'd take my hat off to you if I were wearing one," I commended.

 

He looked over at Jung Kook expectantly, "I can't bury myself can I?" he asked him sarcastically. Jung Kook grinned and silently began to cover his boyfriend’s chest and abdomen in sand, secretly I'm sure he was actually excited about his task. "Hyung I can't do your whole body because you aren't laying flat," he informed his boyfriend. "Just cover what you can," Taehyung instructed. He couldn't keep his wide grin or eye-smile hidden as Jung Kook slowly buried his neck, shoulders, chest, tummy, and crotch in the soft sand. He giggled as Jung Kook sprinkled a little over his nose, "How does it feel hyung?" he asked him. Taehyung smiled brightly at his bae, "Cold," he laughed out. 

 

Jung Kook smiled proudly at his handiwork, took out his cell phone, and snapped a few pics. I wish I could take pictures of Taehyung, too. I squealed again when he crawled on top of his boyfriend and straddled him. I paused the video and threw my covers off of my head. "Dear lord, what did I do to deserve such a treat?" dramatically asked while raising my arms to the heavens. I slapped the space bar and continued to punish myself with their cuteness.

 

"Say cheese Tae," the rabbit ordered as he snapped a few pictures. He poked Taehyung's nose and took another picture. "You're getting sand in my nose," the elder complained. Jung Kook quickly laid down beside his boyfriend, pillowing his hair on the mound of sand covering Tae's chest. "Jung Kookie, you're doing too much," Taehyung whined as his boyfriend’s bright flash blinded him. Jung Kook shrugged and took more pictures of them, "So what," he simply said.

 

"Stop taking pictures, you're damaging my retinas," Taehyung yelled at him. "Be quiet before I shine my flashlight app in yours eyes," Jung Kook pettily snapped back. I giggled, even their quarreling was precious. "YAH IF YOU DO THAT I'LL LEAK YOUR NUDES TO OUR VIEWERS," Taehyung threatened playfully. And the preciousness was gone just that fast. "What?" I said replaying their little argument, "Nudes?" had I heard that right? Jung Kook slapped his sandy hands over his cackling boyfriend's mouth and turned to the camera, "He's lying guys, he doesn't have anything like that on his phone," he tried to assure us.

 

Taehyung bit his boyfriend's fingers causing the younger to hiss and pull away, "Are you sure I'm lying?" he asked before spitting,"And you go sand in my mouth." I'm sure there was some blood dripping from my nose because visions of Jung Kook posing for Taehyung’s benefit began to frolic in my mind. I shook my head when I heard someone yell, "Who's out here?" The pair looked around to see a flashlight in the distance. They locked frantic gazes before Taehyung emerged from the pit and grabbed his boyfriend’s wrist. "Um who's that?" the younger asked. "Security," Taehyung answered.

 

"Hey you kids, what are you doing here?" the security guard asked spotting them. "Oh God! Please don't get arrested," I kept chanting with my eyes closed and my fingers crossed. Taehyung yanked his boyfriend to his feet, scooped up his camera, and dashed off. "RUN! RUN! RUN!" I hollered.

 

'Please Standby,' my screen read in bold white letters.

 

I began to panic, "I hope those idiots didn't get caught," I worriedly said even though deep down I know they couldn't have. Tae wouldn't have been able to post this video from the clink. The video blurred and Tae's breathy laughing face came into focus. They were outside of their apartment complex leaning up against Taehyung’s old car. "We didn't get caught," he promised us as he caught his breath. He set his camera down on the roof of his car and giggled into it. "Well I didn't," he corrected, "Jung Kookie tripped and almost got tackled."

 

Jung Kook laughed and shook his head, "Good thing he was out of shape," he commented, "If he hadn't stopped to catch his breath I wouldn't have been able to escape." It was cute to see them laugh so freely even though they were both almost arrested for trespassing. "And I can’t believe you left me," Jung Kook added while kicking his bae harshly in the . Taehyung howled and rubbed his bottom, "I didn't mean to, I would never leave you on purpose," he whimpered out, "The second I saw you weren’t behind me, I turned around and ran back. And then you zoomed past me I to the parking lot."

 

It was good to know that Tae had Kookie's back. He seemed like the type to get arrested just so his boyfriend wouldn't be alone in his cell.

 

"We're going to end it here, my pretties," Taehyung said picking up his camera, "I have sand in every crevice of my body so I need to take shower or two." He focused the camera on his neck and pulled the mouth of his hoodie aside, "See?" he asked. "Not really," I said, night vision mode didn't allow me to see grains of sand with HD clarity. "Anyways, thanks for watching and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe," Taehyung said heading up the steps.

 

"Also our Instagrams and Tae's Tumblr is linked in the description as well, follow us for pictures from tonight's adventure," Jung Kook shamelessly plugged as he followed the elder up the stairs to their shared home. I couldn’t help but think that he was going to help scrub Tae clean. I covered my cheeks in embarrassment, "You're such a ing ," I chastised myself with a shake of my head. "Annyeong," the pair waved, "until next time," they signed off and my screen went blank. I shook my head. I loved those two losers...and, since  I was still feeling a little bad, I went ahead and clicked on another one of their videos.