A Different Execution

Hopeless Treasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s late night, far away from the city that Hyomin resided, far away from Jiyeon’s workplace, far away from the Park Residence, far away from Eunjung’s workplace, somewhere near the rural area…

 

Jiyeon became enraged immediately after she has seen the scandal between Eunjung and Hyomin all over the place. In order to vent out her anger, she decided to do something a little bit different today. The reason for her murdering a victim will be different. Someone who has wronged another will die, and the debt they owe to their dead friends will be paid.

 

--

 

Jiyeon had a car, a secret one that she doesn’t use unless it was necessary for traveling further out from the city. She’s got herself another victim. Another victim that had bad luck and fallen into her hands… Of course, who would want to be the victim? -- That is.. No one.

 

“Do you understand why you’re being treated like this?” the deep female voice asked.

 

There was only a frightened whimper for a response. The victim had a gag in , again…… Yes.. A female victim this time. The girl was shaking her head with her eyes teary.

 

“Hm.. What’s the point when keeping a gag in your mouth when no one can hear you scream here …” And so… Jiyeon took the gag out of her victim’s mouth. The girl whimpered and quivered her lips rapidly, in fear.

 

“W-w-w-w-whhy-y-y… A-a-am I-I-I t-treated-d.. L-l-like t-this? What did I do to deserve t-t-this?” The girl asked. Her fearful eyes stared into Jiyeon. “A-a-and t-t-to think… The s-s-serial k-killer is-s a f-f-female…” She put her head down and started crying, tears dropping to the ground.

 

What an interesting comment about me being a serial killer and my gender… Jiyeon thought.

 

Jiyeon sighed. “So are you saying females can’t be serial killers either?”

 

The victim replied, “A-ani-yo.. I was just s-s-surprised..” She sniffed, and her nose was stuffed. Tears continued falling fast from her eyes.

 

Jiyeon held up a photo, “Then let’s get to the point. You know this girl, don’t you? You also know what happened to her, hm?” A pause of silence came, with no response. The girl looked into the picture, and reacted. She gave out a cry of sorrow. Jiyeon asked again, “Hm?”

 

 

The girl did not want to admit it, but she told the truth and nodded, quivering her lips and breathing heavily.

 

“Then… You know what you did wrong.” Jiyeon picked up the gag and slammed it into the girl’s face, aiming for the mouth. She did not care if the girl choked or not, but she started to get excited, and smiled. Her bloodlust craved to kill for a while now.. After spending so much time with Hyomin, she was overwhelmed with the innocence that the girl embodied.

 

The girl… The victim… Gained more fear.

 

Victim’s Perspective

 

I didn’t think… That the serial killer was another girl. I always thought it was some random psychopathic guy with problems… But… It seems that it’s not as simple as that and more complex… This girl in front of me is… A demon. S-she’s s-scary!! A curse that comes to people and to punish them, taking their lives in return for a wrongdoing that they’ve committed… Just like me…

 

At first I thought this serial killer was cool. A justice-seeking killer who kills the wealthy or the greedy who has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter