First Impressions, The Girls Meet

Hopeless Treasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin looked at Jiyeon, and knew she was looking at something else and not paying attention to whatever she was trying to teach her. She asks, "Jiyeon, what's wrong? What are you looking at?"

 

Jiyeon saw Hyomin’s model image. She started coughing at the beautiful image of Hyomin’s body.. But she dropped the photo, leaving it to glide across the air, going down.

 

"A-ah! Jiyeonnie! Why did you do that? Aaahh... That's not supposed to be revealed until the next month... Jiyeonnie! Why did you let it drop!!!" Hyomin showed great sadness over the dropped photo. She tried to straighten it as much as possible and make it neat again. "Promise you don't reveal anything to anyone!" 

 

Jiyeon was only too focused on what she saw with the photo, “T-t-this..! Y-you… Why is there so much skin revealed?!!? Do you….. SELL your body!!?? And have people take pictures of them?” How ridiculous of me to say and ask such a thing... What is wrong with me? Why am I not having any self-control here? What was that feeling when I just looked at a simple photo of her modeling?? Jiyeon thought again, in her mind, talking to herself with her bipolar views.

 

“M-mwo?? A-ani!! This is called modeling! I am just a model wearing these brand new clothes that --” Hyomin tried to explain, but Jiyeon wasn’t paying attention. “Jiyeonnie!”

 

“Hah, w-wha,” Jiyeon responded. That.. I can't get rid of that feeling. The feeling of lust when I see that photo.. It makes me weak. It makes me full of desires. At this moment, right now, I have no idea what is going on.. What I am feeling for Hyomin.. Her body is undeniably desirable..... I want to have it... I must have it... Then, she groans in her mind like making ual sounds only in her thoughts, Ughuhuhuu...

 

...

 

Jesus, what the hell am I doing wasting my time here like this.. I should be using this time wisely and getting rid of all the selfish wealthy.. Aish!  Jiyeon thought to herself. Then, to Hyomin, she asks, “What’s a camera, how does it work?” This girl makes me frustrated, but it’s against my own policy to kill her when she isn’t like the others… What the hell is this feeling that I keep getting when I’m around her though? It’s so different... W-wait... What kind of question did I just ask!? Why is it that I always... ALWAYS act stupid around her? I feel so dumb all of a sudden...

 

Hyomin’s jaws dropped. Within her mind, it exploded with shock and surprise, She did not just -- Does she have a life? Has she NEVER played with Life’s Best Toy? Omo, I can’t believe this just happened! “Y-y-you.. Don’t know what a camera is…?” Jiyeon shook her head. “M-mwo..!??” Hyomin exclaimed.

 

This is so weird. I can’t believe I just asked what a camera was when I knew what a camera was. This girl… I can’t believe she also believes me that I don’t know what a camera is when I said I didn’t know! This .. -- Just… -- What … Is this!? I don’t even know how to respond right now, and I’m so stupid just to say stupid and ask random questions and things like that… Why did I even ask what a camera was…? What’s wrong with me seriously? I never act this way!! Aish! This is frustrating.. I really.. Need.. To...

 

== While Hyomin is busy teaching Jiyeon her photography equipment and introduce fashion to her, Eunjung has arrived. ==

 

“Huh, I see a car here, so this place must be it. The studio..” Eunjung examined the area as she got out the car, “Nice place. Around the beach too. Looks like anyone could have some fun here..” She was about to open the door to the studio, but before she could do that, the door opened by itself. Eunjung widened her eyes.

 

“Let’s go! You’ve learned a lot of things today, Jiyeonnie. Seriously.. I can’t believe you’ve never --” Hyomin didn’t finish her sentence because she turned around and almost walked into Eunjung, so she immediately stopped moving, “A-ah! I’m sorry! I did not mean to walk right into you…”

 

Eunjung did not budge, and acted all professional all of a sudden. She pulled out her badge from her coat, “Hello, Hyomin-ssi. I am Detective Ham Eunjung.”

 

Jiyeon widened her eyes, M-mwo? D-do they already have a lead on me? What the -- What’s going on, Detective? Don’t tell me… It’s ‘The Decisive’!!? How does she...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter