A Nightmare That Already Happened

Hopeless Treasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N]: Disable your readability to get a better, clearer idea of which thoughts belong to which character. It is color coded.

 

Purple - Calm Jiyeon

Dark Red - Jiyeon

Dark Blue - Eunjung

Dark Green - Hyomin

 

“Do you not know who I am!? I’m Detective Ham! I should be able to enter and see Hyomin!” Eunjung yelled, “Let me in!” She was trying to force her way into the entrance of the gates of the Park Residence, but the two outer guards were blocking her.

“How many times must we tell you? Hyomin-ssi does not wish to see anyone right now!” The man yelled in response, “Not even you! You’re not an exception, so just go home! She’s safe like this. She doesn’t need you!”

And there, the man pushes the Detective back. She stumbled, and almost fell, but luckily she regained her balance.

“Aish!” Eunjung screams in frustration. She pulls out her phone and tries to call Hyomin once again.

However, like all the times she’s tried before earlier, she is redirected to voicemail. Then, she screams in anger, and kicks rocks and finally gives up to walk away.

Now it’s me… I’m the one who has a problem right now. Hyomin is driving me crazy and I’ve grown an obsession too… This is bad. I’m losing my path. I’m losing my way, Eunjung thought.

Jiyeon arrived, and was watching the whole thing. She smirks to herself, Looks like she doesn’t have access after all, which is too bad. Knowing Hyomin and her heart… She’ll surrender to me. I’ll make it so. This time, she also goes to the gates. The bodyguards’ eyes follow her, monitoring her every move.

She sighs and pouts. Then just sits down, leaning on the gates.

“Miss, there is no loitering in this area,” the guard said.

“Too bad, it doesn’t say ‘No Loitering’. I want to see Hyomin, but it seems like you guys won’t budge. So I’ll just wait here until she feels like she wants to see me.

“Miss -- Please, you cannot stay here like this. Please get up and leave.” The guard said.

“I don’t want to.”

“You should leave now before we use force on you,” the man insisted.

“Don’t you dare try to ually harass me now!” Jiyeon shouted.

“E-excuse me? I’m telling you to leave!” the man yelled. Then, he approached the sitting Jiyeon and started to grab her arm.

“D-don’t touch me!” Jiyeon yelled, “GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF ME YOU PIECE OF !” She was on the verge of losing her mentality to the psychopathic Jiyeon.

N-no.. Not now. I don’t need you to take over to fight. I can do this! You’ll only end up killing them instead. Jiyeon, keep resisting.. Don’t hit them, just resist. Keep on trying!

Hand over the control to me. You’re weak and pathetic, Jiyeon. You can’t do anything right. Let me give you strength, and you can do almost anything! I’ll end these two in just a second! Let me handle this situation!

Jiyeon’s personalities kept fighting over control. She was having a hard time maintaining herself.

--

Meanwhile, Hyomin hasn’t slept for a day since the public appearance. She was still busy filling out her paperwork in the placement of her father, who died early, unable to continue his work. The CEO of FPDM Corporation has now become the Chairman officially.

She holds her forehead and stares at the papers and sighs.

A butler knocks on the door, “Hyomin-ssi..”

“Come in.”

“I’ve brought you your tea. You should really take a rest, Miss. You shouldn’t overwork yourself,” the butler suggested.

She chuckles in response to his statement, “It seems I’ve become a workaholic already, huh. Don’t worry about me, and just keep monitoring the house. You’ve all been doing a good job anyway.”

“You’re so kind, compared to the last Chairman…”

Hyomin’s smile began to cease, and she keeps blinking.

“A-ah. Excuse me, I’ve been rude and unworthy of such words. Apologies, Miss.”

Hyomin sighed, and inhaled deeply, and sat back with both her hands cross together.“You can leave now.”

The butler turned around and was about to exit the room, but he stopped while holding the doorknob, “By the way, Detective Ham seems to have given up. But --”

“But?” Hyomin continues to stare.

“There’s another girl who’s not bothering to go away. And now I think the guards are going to use force on her. She’s still resisting, but she won’t get off of your property.”

“Do you have any idea who it is?”

“No, but there’s the CCTV here.” He walked towards Hyomin and showed her a little screen.

She widened her eyes, and immediately she tells the butler, “Tell the guards to stop. Tell them to just guard the front and ignore her like she’s not there.”

“W-what? But are you sure?”

“Now!” Hyomin exclaimed.

Immediately upon her order, the butler rushed out and talked through his microphone and earpiece. He walked out of Hyomin’s office, leaving her alone with her work.

Jiyeon, seriously. What are you doing here like that? She thought. She sighed and continued on her paperwork, If those men touch her, they'll surely be dead. I hope they take my orders seriously. It seemed like Hyomin knew something beyond what she should've known.

--

“What? But are you serious?” The guard exclaimed. He and his partner stopped trying to get rid of Jiyeon. “Okay, if it was her command, then…”

Her command? So Hyomin is in there. She commanded them to stop forcing me? Did she really do that? She must have! She knows I am here… Now.. All I have to do… Is stay here...

Her stomach rumbled and she laid down, closing her eyes to sleep. She was exhausted.

The guards looked at her but shrugged and shook their heads, listening to Hyomin’s order to not touch Jiyeon.

Night came. Jiyeon was still in the same position as she has been since. The guards changed shifts, so now a different pair of men came to the front while the other two went on a dinner break. They looked at Jiyeon with looks, but remembered that Hyomin had given specific orders to leave the girl alone.

Hyomin fell asleep on her office. Not being able to deal with her sleepiness, she succumbed to it. But when the butler knocked on the door, she immediately popped back up with a sleepy face. But she still knew what she was doing.

“Come in,” she said, hoarsely.

“Miss, the girl is still in front of your gate, however she’s sleeping on the ground,” the butler said.

“That’s rather unusual. Are you sure she’s sleeping?”

“She’s been on the ground in the same position, never moving, for these past hours now. It’s getting late. She still hasn’t woken up, and as you ordere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter