Prologue - The Deluxe

Hopeless Treasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A big, tall building stands out in the city. It had glass windows, and it was one of the most famous buildings, holding a very well-known company dedicated to fashion, design, photography, and modeling. There were smaller buildings scattered around the country, or subunits of the company, that were for schooling purposes, photoshoots at different locations, and industries that created new clothing and designs. The name of this famous company was “Park FPDM Corps.”

 

--

 

“Miss Park, how are you going to incorporate the 1800s trend and make it more popular? How can we use this as our newest design and hit?” a man asked.

 

“I believe, if used and put in correctly, people will become attracted to this. Of course, I’ll be the one to advertise our new edition, so don’t worry. I’m confident sales will go up, and I am able to start this new trend. With the profit I’ll make, I’m donating 30% to the poor, of course, and --”

 

A man clears his throat. He is seated in the Chairman’s place. His position… That is obvious, The Chairman. He spoke, “It seems that our CEO is still premature and naive.”

 

The girl up in the front puts her hand behind her neck and rubs it, “A-ah..” She lets out a disappointed tone. Then, she said, “That concludes my presentation. Meeting is adjourned.”

 

Everyone who attended the meeting claps out loud, still proud of their new CEO in charge. They give her two thumbs up before they leave the room, “Ahh -- she is still so lovely and generous as always. Not a lot of people are like that.”

 

The other members started to respond to each other.

 

“Right? I really admire her!”

 

“She deserves this, she has to get better,”

 

Another whispered quietly, “She deserves the Chairman position, too!”

 

Inside the room remained only the Chairman and the CEO. The Chairman rebuked the CEO, “How dare you just say that randomly right in front of everyone else and me? Don’t you understand? That was a declaration of shame b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter