2010 part 1

Confession

Sad to say that although they were all disappointed and sad about Hankyung's departure, they still continued with their schedules. Putting up fake smiles at times and acting as if nothing was wrong. They still can't talk about Hankyung's issue not only because of the company but also because they themselves don't know what to say. They thought that they were all happy together and that everything was okay. Some of them were feeling bad that they didn't even know that one of their members was sick and is being mistreated. Leeteuk was probably the one who was affected the most-next to Heechul. Of course if Leeteuk was being affected, Kangin was too.

"Come on Teukie, you know it's not your fault."

"Yes it is, I should have known Kangin. I should have known!"

"There's no way to know."

"I'm the leader. I'm the one who's suppose to take care of you guys and keep us together."

"Leeteuk we're a group. It's not just you"

This went on for a while and without them knowing their discussion turned into a fight.

"Leeteuk stop! please!!"

Kangin grabbed his arms but Leeteuk just pushed him away. Kangin was shock but even what's worse was the way Leeteuk looked at him.

"You know what this is your fault!! If you hadn't stopped me from helping Hankyung maybe we wouldn't be in this mess!! Maybe, just maybe, we all would be happy and Heechul would still be the same!"

"When did this become my fault?!?"

"When you didn't changed your selfish personality!!"

Kangin gritted his teeth as their conversation got more heated up.

"You know what, fine. Maybe I'll leave the group so that you can lessen your guilt because it won't be because of you. It will be because of my selfish personality!!"

"Maybe you should!"

Everything went quiet after that. The members who was outside gasped at what they heard. Leeteuk replayed everything he said and felt guilty at the same time numb. He just looked at Kangin and opened his mouth to apologize but no words would come out. He felt even more sorry when he saw the hurt look in his face. 

"Fine," was the last thing he said to Leeteuk before he left the dorm.

The members just watched him leave and went to where Leeteuk was. They watched him stay frozen in his place and fall down his knees. They all ran to his side and comforted him once the tears flowed down his face. They all felt sad and worried at the same time. Leeteuk rarely breaks down and even when he does Kangin was always by his side to take care of him. However now that he was the one who caused it they were at lost at what to do.

Kangin on the other had angrily walked out of their building. He has no idea where he was going to go but he didn't care. He knows that Leeteuk probably didn't mean any of those words but a part of him believes every word. He knows he isn't the most generous person on earth but he's not as cheap as Eunhyuk. Suddenly he saw a bar right across the street. 'Why not. I need a drink to forget today anyways.' He went inside and sat on one of the bar stools. He was immediately recognized by the bartender since he wasn't wearing any disguise.

"Omo, aren't you Kangin-sshi from Super Junior?"

Kangin was uneasy at first but didn't see any point in lying.

"W-well..y-yeah..bu-"

"OMG!! you're actually here!! first shot's on the house. What do you want?"

He gave her a smile and said,"one soju please?"

She went to the cooler to get one bottle of soju and opened it for him. She grabbed a glass with ice and pour it in. She slided the drink to Kangin which he easily caught.

"Can I call you oppa?"

Kangin took a sip of his soju and said, "go ahead."

"Kangin-oppa," then giggled for a moment before continuing,"why are you drinking tonight?"

"Had a little fight at home. No big deal."

She nodded her head in understanding. They conversed for a little while before she had to leave and serve other customers. A few hours later Kangin was still drinking after he finished 6 bottles of soju. The bartender was worried for him but wasn't able to do anything but to continue on giving him the drink. Somehow she knew this might not end in a good way.

Leeteuk on the other hand was at the couch staring intently at the door. It was dark and the only light from the living room was the tiny lamp beside the couch. He's been waiting at the couch ever since he had calmed down and told the other members to go to sleep. He also made sure to convince Heechul to go talk to Hankyung so that he wouldn't feel so guilty about the fight between him and Kangin. He didn't blame Heechul at all but himself. He had no idea what came over him that made him snap at Kangin like that. He looked at the clock and back at the door. 'Kangin where are you? It's already past 2:00 AM.' He continued to wait until he can't anymore. Without him knowing he fell asleep on the couch with his hand holding the necklace that was given to him by Kangin on their first anniversary.

"Hyung...Hyung....Leeteuk hyung wake up."

Leeteuk stirred in his sleep as he felt someone shake his body. He slowly opened his eyes and Eunhyuk's face came into view. It was blurry at first but after a couple of blinks he cleared his vision. He slowly sat up in the couch while supporting his back. He groaned in pain as soon as he had completely sat up and tried to straighten his spine.

"Hyung why did you sleep in the couch," asked Eunhyuk.

"Urgh...uhm....I was...wa-waiting for Kangin. Did he come home yet?"

Eunhyuk's face showed sadness as he looked at the ground. He couldn't face Leeteuk and have his heart broken again. Leeteuk didn't need to hear Eunhyuk's answer to his question. His actions said it all. He then gave out a fake laugh which hurt Eunhyuk.

"That's okay. He probably slept at a friend's house or something."

"Hyung I..."

"No, it's okay Hyuk....uhm...have you eaten breakfast?"

Eunhyuk gave him a sad look and shook his head as an answer.

"Alright then. I guess from now on I will be on charge of cooking breakfast."

Leeteuk gave out an obvious fake chuckle before going to the kitchen. The second his back was turned away from Eunhyuk's view he felt the tears swell up in his eyes and once he was in the kitchen he let them flow freely. Eunhyuk knew that his hyung would probably be crying by now so he didn't disturbed him anymore. He sat down on the couch and looked blankly at the TV. Soon enough he had his lover and the rest of Super Junior join him. He made sure to warn them to no go in the kitchen because of Leeteuk and they didn't question him. Shindong decided to turn on the TV and watch something that may lighten up the mood but what they saw just made it all worst. The reporter gave them all shocking news

"Super Junior's Kangin was involved on an early accident early this morning. Police says that he was drunk and drove around 3:00 AM and when he bumped into a taxi cab he had ran off. However around 8:30 this morning he had come clean and turned himself in. He won't be in jail but is sentenced to appear on court according to this matter."

It was just silent after that. Nobody dared to say a word. Shindong grabbed the remote and turned the TV off. They didn't know what to do specially about Leeteuk. They had a huge dilemma on whether they would tell it to Leeteuk or not. If they tell him there's a huge possibility that he would break down. If they don't tell him well, it was only a matter of time until he finds out and they would be guilty if he's the last one to know. It was a lose-lose situation for anyone. Unknown to them all, Leeteuk had heard everything and was hiding behind the counter. He had his hands over his mouth to cover up the sounds that was coming from him as tears continuously flowed down his eyes.

Unfortunately just like before they had to continue on with their schedules as usual. Acting as if nothing's wrong. Putting up fake smiles and fake laughter in front of the camera. One of the things included in their schedule that must go on no matter what is their tour, Super Show 2. A week before their official date of concert they flew in to China. Heechul was very anxious throughout the whole ride. He knows he shouldn't be feeling this way but he couldn't help himself. He had that tiny feeling of resentment against the country for taking away the only man who was able to love him fully for who he is and vice versa.

They went to their hotel and since they have an even number now they were able to divide each room evenly. Donghae with Kyuhyun; Eunhyuk with Shindong; Siwon with Ryewook; Yesung with Sungmin; Heechul with Leeteuk. Of course it took them a while to actually settle in because of all the protest they did. Longer now that Leeteuk was all by himself and with no back up. Once they got in to their rooms they unpacked their stuff while grumbling stuff to themselves on how they would sneak out without getting caught. Leeteuk ignored all that and got into his room. Once inside his room he stopped whatever Heechul was doing-which is admiring himself in the mirror-and talked to him.

"Heechul this is the perfect time to go and talk with Hankyung."

Heechul rolled his eyes at him.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't anyone named 'Hankyung'."

"Heechul stop being childish," Leeteuk said.

"I'm not. You must be so old now that you're making up imaginary people"

"Heechul!" Leeteuk was starting to get frustrated with the way Heechul was acting. "Please talk to him. He's been trying yo contact you everyday. He has very limited ways do that since he's restricted to have any form of communication with us."

Heechul scoffed at that and said, "I never asked him to do anything."

"You never had to."

Heechul was quiet after that. He knows that Hankyung will always know what he needs and what he wants. He knows that Hankyung will keep trying and would've continued on with his contract for his sake. He knows that Hankyung wouldn't quit unless it was really unbearable for him. He also knows that he's hurting him right now and every single time he would ignore his calls/text messages/letters/e-mails. He sighed and looked at his luggage where there was a hidden picture of Hankyung underneath the clothes.

"I'll think about it," he told Leeteuk,"but I'm not promising anything."

"I know," Leeteuk smiled and left the room to give him some space to think alone.