2008 part 1

Confession

Super Junior's name is now widely known throughout Asia. They've accomplished a lot and are doing more. They now have 3 subgroup with the additional of their last sub-unit, Super Junior M.

"Another last subgroup has been made," informed their manager.

The other members groaned hearing that.

"Another one," Donghae asked, "can I at least be on this one. It's not fair that  Hyukkie's been on two and I've been on none."

The manager smiled and looked at them.

"Exactly. Those of you that haven't been selected on a sub-unit would be a part of this one."

"Wait," Heechul interrupted,"Kibum's not here yet."

"He's not going to be here. He has a schedule to follow and is too busy for subgroups." The other members were quiet and the manager feeling the tension building up quickly added, "which is why you guys would need to work extra hard to fill up his space, arrasso? Specially this next subgroup. It's very important."

The members just nodded their heads in agreement. They waited patiently for their manager to announce who the members for their next unit .

"This next subgroup would have 7 members," he looked at the members as he said their name one by one," Hankyung, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Ryewook, and Donghae." The members who were called cheered in joy and the other members did the same for them, However Leeteuk momentarily stopped and looked at the manager.

"Wait a minute, that's only 5 members. I thought you said their would be 7 members."

"There is"

"Who's the other two?"

"One would be Henry Lau, your violinist during the 2nd album."

Ryewook then jumped in joy, "oh, Henry! He's really good on that violin and dancing stuff."

Eunhyuk chuckled seeing Ryewook jump like a little kid and so did the other members. However the look Yesung gave Ryewook did't pass him and it confused him a little, He hasn't seen that look on Yesung and it confused him.

"The other member would be Zhoumi."

"Zhoumi, who's Zhoumi," Kyuhyun asked.

"He didn't really audition but he's widely known in China for winning several competitions and contests."

The others nodded their heads until Kyuhyun came into a sudden realization.

"China?"

The manager gave them a smile and said, "yes, China. The subgroups's name would be Super Junior-M"

The Super Junior was confused for a moment on what the letter 'M' stands for. They made all wild guesses.

"Music," Said Ryewook.

"Made," Yesung supplied.

"Monkey," Donghae randomly shouted which earned him different kind of looks from the members and a bash on the head by Eunhyuk.

"Stop guessing," the manager said, "it means 'Mandarin'"

Hearing that and connecting it to China finally realized what's going on. Donghae felt his stomach drop as he too realized the  situation. All his energy has been drained as he looked at Eunhyuk. 

"I don't want to be part of the group anymore," he said which made everyone look at him. Even their manager gave him a surprise look.

"Why not?"

"I just don't  think I belong to that group," Donghae secretly went closer to Eunhyuk and held his hand.

Their manager gave out a disappointed sigh and replied, "It's not really up for discussion Donghae. Think about it more and prepare your bags," with that he left their dorm.

It was very quiet for a while in the dorm. They didn't know what to say and just looked at the floor. The tension continued to build. Heechul who's not very good at these kind of situations broke the ice.

"So, Donghae and Eunhyuk are going out, who else here are going out?"