2007

Confession

Super Junior is now widely recognize in Korea. They have girls swooning over them with just a wink. Everything they do brings scream and laughter to their fans. They have officially captured the hearts of many as they continue to get recognize all over the world. They continued to work hard together and get closer to each other. Eunhyuk and Donghae's close friendship was very apparent to everyone. They're closeness was admired and adored by many fans-and also rose suspicion. Not only to the fans but to other members as well.

"Neh, uhm Donghae-shi what do you feel about skin ship," the MC asked.

"Yeah..skinship," Donghae began nervously, "I would usually like go to other members and go pat their butts or something to wake them up. To my friends Eunhyuk and Siwon I would give them a hug and tell them to wake up-"

"That's not all he does," Sungmin interrupted.

"I think I've seen you guys kiss each other and stuff like that," the MC said.

Sungmin smiled widely and decided to answer.

"I would often see Donghae kissing Eunhyuk when they they're alone. I'm really starting to suspect something between those two. Sometimes when we ask Donghae to wake Eunhyuk up it would take him forever so when we go check up on the both of them, we would find those two under the blankets hugging and sleeping together. He's reaaally into skin ship."

After Sungmin's little revelation Donghae started to feel nervous the entire show. He didn't know that they were beingthat obvious around the others. He just laughed the whole thing off pretending that he's totally unaffected by what they were saying. After the show Sungmin went towards Donghae who felt real uneasy at the moment.

"Good job with the show today, Hae"

Donghae looked at him nervously and shakily said," uh..ahaha...yeah..uhm..th-thanks, you too."

"Are you okay," Sungmin asked worriedly.

Before Donghae can answer him their manager arrived and pulled them to their next show. Donghae had a couple of hours to rest so he went back to his dorm while Sungmin went to his next show. Donghae entered his dorm that was eerily quiet. With the number of people in their group their dorm is almost never quiet. He sat down at the couch and turned the TV on. He flipped through it until he stopped to watch a re-run of Music Bank. It was a performance of another sub-group in Super junior, Super Junior-T.

super Junior-T consists of their leader Leeteuk, Kangin, Heechul, Shindong, Sungmin, and of course Donghae's most favorite person in the world Eunhyuk. They were performing their first single Rokkugo. He laughed hearing them do silly acts while singing trot.  

However all good things has an end too. A few months after that, during April 19 of that year some members of Super Junior got into a car accident. Shindong, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun were in the car when they crash. Although Shindong and Eunhyuk received minor injuries, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun had a more crucial fate. Leeteuk needed over 170 stitches in his body and Kyuhyun was in and out of coma.

"Hyukkie! are you okay," Donghae barged in Eunhyuk's room.

Eunhyuk looked up at him in surprise and answered, "yeah, just minor injuries. No big deal."

"No big deal?!? That's not a 'no big deal'!!"

"Hae relax. I'm more worried for Teukie hyung"

Donghae calmed down after hearing that. He just walked closer to Eunhyuk and gave him a hug and a kiss on the head.

"Me too. But I think Kangin hyung is affected the most"

"Why would you say that?"

"He was about ready to punch anyone in his way when we arrived."

Eunhyuk chuckled along with Donghae before getting serious again.

"Do you think he'll be okay?"

"He's going to be okay. He will never let us down"

"Hae," Eunhyuk called after a dew minutes of silence.

"How's Kyuhyun?"

"...."

Eunhyuk got a little scared noticing Donghae's silence. He looked at Donghae waiting for an answer.

"He's going to be okay.."

"What's really wrong with Kyuhyun?"

"...He's still in a coma right now...but he's going to be fine."

"You're not sure,are you," Eunhyuk questioned his voice wavering.

Donghae didn't answer and just hugged Eunhyuk closely. This time it was Donghae's turn to comfort Eunhyuk as his shirt got drenched with tears. He really didn't know what to do or tell him but he wasn't lying when he said that they're going to be okay. He may not be too sure about it right now but he knows that they will be.

Eunhyuk and Shindong were discharged after a few days. Although Donghae was still worried for Leeteuk and Kyuhyun he was able to breathe freely knowing that Eunhyuk's going to be okay. He may sound selfish and he does feel bad that he isn't worrying as much as he should be but he tried to make himself better by thinking that Kangin is doing all the worrying for Leeteuk and Sungmin for Kyuhyun. It worked and he felt even worse.

They continued on with their schedules while Leeteuk and Kyuhyun recovered. They were able to do a couple variety shows but the one big opportunity they had was their movie. They did a movie with the title: 'Attack to the Pin-up Boys'. Although they weren't really complete they worked hard to fill in the holes for Kyuhyun and Leeteuk. Leeteuk was able to recover at the end of the month but sadly wasn't able to contribute that well in the movie. 

A few months later Kyuhyun slowly got better. They slowly participated as Super Junior once again. After Kyuhyun was discharged from the hospital they made their 3nd album, Don't Don.  After the prolonged promotions for this album they were able to reach the top once again. They also did a repackaged album for this containing another hit song Marry U. Another great opportunity that was given to them was their first Asia tour ever, Super Show