2010 part 6

Confession

"Wake up!! Wake up!! yah, Jungsu wake up now or else!"

"urgh...what..."

Leeteuk blinked his eyes as he adjusted at the sudden sun light. He looked at the person who woke him up and groaned out loud.

"Heechul what are you doing awake at," he looked at the clock and continued,"7 AM."

"What kind of boyfriend are you? Kangin's leaving at the army today."

"Don't rub it in."

Heechul rolled his eyes at Leeteuk and said,"we're going to send them off."

"I didn't hear anything about that."

"You're talking to Kim Heechul, anything's possible. If you're not up in 5 minutes we're leaving you."

Leeteuk sat up confusedly in his bed. He looked at the door when he heard someone enter.

"Hyung are you okay?"

"Hmm..oh yeah, I'm...I'm fine."

"Get ready okay, we'll be downstairs."

Leeteuk walked up to the bathroom and took a quick shower. He dressed up quickly and looked at the mirror. He observed himself and noticed that he needs to start shaving or else he would look horrible in front of Kangin. He was about to start shaving when Heechul got in the bathroom and dragged him out. He was forcefully shoved in the van and they started to leave the building.

"Heechul! what are you doing?"

"We're running late thanks to you."

"Have you seen how I look?!?"

"You look normal to me."

Leeteuk groaned out loud and decided to fix his hair in the mirror. He noticed a mask laying at the side of the car and decided that it might be best to just cover it up. As they near the venue they were surprised to see their fans there in front of Kangin. Once they got out of the van they saw Kangin's surprised look for about 3 seconds. Their fans started screaming really loud once they got near. They gave Kangin a hug as a goodbye and watched him make his promise to them and ELFs.

"Once I'm done with the army I promise that I'll be a changed man."

They did another group hug and did Super Junior's catch phrase. Hearing ELFs response was definitely something he would miss hearing. The time for him to leave finally came. Super Junior walked out with him and as they part ways he gave Jungsu a secret kiss before disappearing from behind the gates. They got back to their van on their way back to the dorms.

"Damn, that Kangin for pulling off a bald hairdo or whatever it is you call it."

"He's not bald, Heechul."

"Whatever. Can you imagine us,ME, have shave all this pretty hair away? I would cry for every strand that would vanish."

Leeteuk just chuckled hearing Heechul's words. The rest of the members who were in the van burst out laughing at the image of a bald Heechul. Heechul of course shut them up immediately with his glare. They got back at the dorms and went gathered up at the living room, not knowing what to do to their free time.

"Wow, we're busy a lot."

"Speak for yourself," Kyuhyun said while playing his psp.

Sungmin couldn't resist and smacked his boyfriend's head for being arrogant and secretly because of the handheld game. The others just laughed at Kyuhyun's misery. Leeteuk was still kinda down so he just went to his room and lie down on the bed. He played with the necklace that was on his neck. He twirled the pendant around while remembering all the good times he had with Kangin. He was however interrupted when Heechul entered the room.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

"Heechul?...oh, uhm..yeah. I'm fine."

Heechul sighed which made Leeteuk look at him in worry.

"How do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"You know make us feel better and stuff."

"I..I don"t know."

"I guess Kangin did take good care of you."

Leeteuk gave out a little chuckle at that.

"What do you mean?"

"You know since I haven't seen you this down every time you're with Kangin. Maybe it's just the image of him that makes us think that he can break you like a toothpick."

"I guess."

The two of them continued on talking while the members outside just stared at the door in confusion. They know that Leeteuk is upset right now and the idea of having Heechul in there made them want to go in and drag him out. Then again the thought of him comforting Leeteuk crossed their minds. Heechul may have a totally different way of doing things but if it gets their cheerful leader to smile again, they were willing to risk anything. Soon enough they saw the two of them emerge from the bedroom door. Like what they suspected Heechul was like his usual self and Leeteuk has that small smile in his face. It's not a laugh but it's a start.

"Heechul really is the angel's devil."

Heechul glared at Kyuhyun and threw one of his slippers at him.

"Yah!you little brat! it's Heechul hyung!"

Kyuhyun avoided the object and once it has missed him, he stuck out his tongue at Heechul childishly. This of course ensued chasing in the dorms. Some of the members rooting for Heechul. Some were telling Kyuhyun to run faster and one telling Heechul to not touch the face, which is of course was yelled out by no other than Sungmin. Leeteuk watched them play around and smiled at what he saw. They may be one of the hardest people to take care of but they're his family and he wouldn't trade them for anything. Ryewook heard Leeteuk's small laughter through out the commotion and couldn't help but smile in happiness.

"Hyung! you're smiling for real again!"

Leeteuk gave Ryewook one of his usual angelic smiles and nodded his head. The rest of them members looked at his direction after hearing Ryewook's outburst. They ran to Leeteuk's side and gave him a huge hug. Kyuhyun was a little reluctant at first but was pulled in by his boyfriend. Although Leeteuk was squashed in the arms of 9 other members he was still laughing happily.

"Hyung don't scare us like that again."

"I like hyung better when he's smiling."

"Fine I won't be depressed anymore, under one condition." They let go of  the hug and looked at him in interest. He gave them a smile and said,"We all have t promise that we will always be one family. No matter where we are or who we're with. Even if we're planning to have a family," Leeteuk gave Shindong a look who just gave him a shy smile,"we won't forget what we are to each other, okay?" He placed his hand in the middle as he waited for the others agreement.

Ryewook was teary eyed at Leeteuk's speech. He placed his hand on top of Leeteuk as Yesung did the same. Sungmin smiled happily at Leeteuk and placed his hands on top of Yesung. Kyuhyun soon followed after Sungmin. Siwon didn't need to say anything and just placed his hand on top of the group. Shindong, Eunhyuk, and Donghae did the same. They were now all just waiting for Heechul. They looked at him expectantly. He burst out laughing seeing all the anxious looks in their faces. He put his hand on top of the group and said,"just so you know that was incredibly cheesy."

As  much as they wanted to stay on that happy moment they had to move on. Days passed by with Kangin in the military, Hankyung releasing his solo album in China, and Kibum who somehow seemed ot just have disappeared. ELFs were still by their side but somehow it didn't seem as united anymore. Some were still hoping for all 13 to come back together and others just continued on supporting and going on with the flow. It saddened them a little and took it upon themselves to show them all that Super Junior is still the same.

"Hey guys guess what our manager just told me," Leeteuk said excitedly.

"What did he say?" Ryewook asked after he noticed that nobody in the room seemed to care.

"We're scheduled to do Super Show 3 next month."

"What?"

"Yeah, we'll start on August 14 then probably end it at some time in March next year."

"We're still dealing with some stuff right now. Why would they schedule it so early?"

"Heechul, this might be our last concert before we go serve our other duties."

Heechul rolled his eyes at Leeteuk and just continued reading his magazine. The rest of the members now got excited on their new Asia tour.

"Where are we going?"

"Well, we're cheduled here in Seoul first,of course, then 4 stops at China, Thailand, Singapore, Japan, Philippines, and then Taiwan."

"Why do we have to go to China?"

"Heechul," Leeteuk used an exasperated tone.

Heechul didn't even wait for Leeteuk's explanation and just stalked off to his room. They just watched him leave the room with apologetic eyes. They continued on with their discussion and after they were done they left the room to go to their respective rooms. Days went by and same routine was done. The day of Super Show 3 came and just like always they did their best. They soar to the stage-literally- and interacted more with the fans. They put twice as much energy in the concert to fill in for the missing members. Before they knew it they were saying their goodbyes.