2009 part 1

Confession

After the overwhelming success of Super Junior M they were able to do more promotions in China. Donghae had mixed feelings about that. He was really happy that they were doing great in spreading the Super Junior name and was able to meet two talented people but he can't help but miss Eunhyuk more. Even if the both of them were in the same room he feels as if Eunhyuk wasn't the same around him anymore. If before he was scared that Sungmin might take Eunhyuk away from him, now he's more scared that Leeteuk will. They spent a dangerous amount of time together and if you compare it to the time they spent together, he would look like a mere stranger in Eunhyuk's life.
 

Super Junior's first ever Super Show was a complete success. They were able to go to tour on different countries and was able to do a few encore performances for their fans. It was another break through success for them. Right after their last concert they worked hard for their next album. They choreographed and contributed with it as much as they can. Through out their hard work, a few days after the concert they released their 3rd album, Sorry Sorry. 

Just like all of their other albums this was also a huge success. They even made a better comeback with their sorry sorry dance and was able to widen Super Junior's name to areas they haven't ever been on. It was a really huge break through for them. Not only that sorry sorry also won them the album of the year award at the Disk Daesang awards. 

"Woah, hyung I didn't know that there were so much more people that knew us that we didn't even know," Eunhyuk sounded really amazed. 

"Yeah, well if we keep working hard, I'm sure there's more places we can reach with our songs."

"Hyukkie~ you're not paying attention to me," whined Donghae.

Eunhyuk looked slightly behind him while Donghae snuggled even closer to Eunhyuk. He has been extra clingy ever since their promotions and touchy that even when they're on stage he's been groping him left and right. Eunhyuk was starting to get annoyed with Donghae's new attitude, specially since he hasn't had one decent conversation with Leeteuk every time he's in the room.

"Donghae why don't you go watch TV," suggested Eunhyuk trying to get Donghae off of him.

"I can't. Kyuhyun's there."

"Okay, can you please get me strawberries?"

"Ate it all."

"What?!? I-" Eunhyuk stopped in the middle of it and took deep breaths. He looked at Donghae when he felt him let go and frowned seeing him pout.

"I miss Kibummie~"

"Yeah, well his mom really needs him"

"Neh, Hyukkie lets go to the dance room and practice."

"Donghae I'm not really in the mood to dance right now"

Donghae gave him a smirk and said, "who said I was talking about dancing"

Hyukjae widened his eyes and gave Donghae a hard smack while shouting,"yah!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A few months after their Sorry Sorry promotion they worked on with their repackaged album. Like always they reached the top with their new song , It's you. It was such a huge success that it was on chart for more than 2 months and was able to beat out other top artist. After they ended their promotions they started to prepare for their 2nd Asia Tour, Super Show 2.

"Hyukkie," Donghae called,"do you want to do something special for the concert?"

"Special? How special?"

Donghae gave him a sweet smile but instead of swooning over it, Eunhyuk felt a little scared. Donghae brought Hyukjae to their practice room and played the CD in his bag. The music that blasted from the radio really hypnotized Eunhyuk. He was amazed at how smooth Donghae's voice is but as he continued to listen to it he couldn't help but feel a little jealous. He wanted to know where Donghae got the inspiration for the song and Who that girl is.

"So, Hyukkie~ what'd you think?"

"I...I think it's really good."

"Great! Now here are the steps for the song"

"Woah, wait a minute, I didn't say I would do it."

"So you wouldn't?"

"I didn't say that"

"Will you or will you not?"

Eunhyuk contemplated the pros and cons of his decision. However that soon went away when the thought of Donghae dancing with a girl with that song playing on the background flashed through his mind. He hurriedly agreed to it. They started their dance practice and when Donghae told Eunhyuk about their indirect kiss, Eunhyuk kinda freaked out.

"Come on Hyukkie~ It's not our first stage kiss"

"Yeah..b-but...it's..too cheesy for my taste"

Donghae raised his brows at him,"cheesy?"

"Okay maybe that's not the right word but it's something similar to it"

"Come on Hyukkie. Do it for me, please~," Donghae flashed him his irresistible puppy eyes.

Eunhyuk tried his best and make his own decision but he's still not immune to those eyes. 'I really should start to ask Leeteuk hyung how he was able to resist those eyes,' Eunhyuk thought as he tried to look away but he knew that he already lost the second he saw it. He nodded his head while cursing himself for not thinking it through.

Super Show 2 started and the fans were going wild even before the show began. The minute the lights started and music blasted through the stereos they immediately started to scream their heads off and wave their sapphire blue sticks like crazy. They even got louder once Super Junior showed up on the stage. They did their thing, performed extremely well, and just about anything that made their fans scream to death. However one thing that the people don't know was the reason why they're doing all those fan service to each other.  Super Junior's most favorite secret game, a game that never seems to bore them, the jealousy game.

They go from one person to another. They would get closer to each other that's a little bit too close. They would give each other playful kisses on the cheek and sometimes it's not just a game. Like the way they would look at their REALlovers and gaze to them with loving eyes or the way they would hold each others hands. The screaming fans was just bonus to the excitement they were feeling and it lasted throughout the whole event. The rush and happiness didn't leave from the beginning to the end.