2010 part 8

Confession

Heechul was left alone in the room. He didn't care about Leeteuk's threat and continued, or at least tried to continue his sleep. However after all the arguing and screaming he did got him all pumped out and ready out of bed. 'Damn you Jungsu for ruining my beauty sleep.' He got up from his bed and stretched his limbs. He was just about to take a step out of the room when he heard a familiar ringtone coming from his phone. 

"You're lucky that Jungsu woke me up before you called me or else you would be in serious trouble," Heechul said as soon as he answered the phone.

"Well, Good Morning to you too."

"Yah! Hankyung-ah why are you calling me so early?"

"Can't I call you anymore?"

"Not at this time"

Hankyung just chuckled hearing Heechul's answer. 

"I just wanted to greet you guys before you leave. I don't want to get you in trouble with the manager or anything like that."

Heechul softened after hearing his answer. "Pft! what can that old hag do to me? If you can't hold me down, you think that spineless cow can?"

"Okay, I get the point," he paused for a moment and added, "can you pass a message for me?"

"I'm not saying anything sappy."

Hankyung laughed at that. "I know. As long as you pass the message I'm happy with it."

"You're turning into a very demanding man you know that?"

"Because I don't have you to keep me sane."

Heechul laughed after hearing that, "well at least you didn't lose your flattering abilities."

"HEECHUL!! YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO GET OUT RIGHT NOW!"

Heechul ignored the voice but sadly Hankyung heard it. He sadly had to let him go.

"Chul-ah, I guess you have to go now,huh?"

"Nope"

"C'mon you're suppose to be a good boy today."

"..."

"I miss you."

"I know."

"I'm sorry-"

"Stop. I get it. I'll be a good boy today, happy?"

Although Heechul can't see Hankyung, he knows that Hankyung is smiling in his phone right now.

"I love you."

"Yea.....love you too.bye."

Heechul hurriedly hang up the phone. He knew that if he listened any longer that he won't be able to hold his tears. He took a couple of deep breathes to calm himself down. After he has calmed down he stood up and got ready. He checked himself in the mirror and once he had given himself an approval he went to out the door. The second he opened the door the silence that his room held immediately disappeared. 

Yesung was chasing Ryewook down the hall. Sungmin was still arguing with Kyuhyun. Shindong was on his phone laughing. Although he could sense that some of his laughter was forced out, he wasn't going to question him about. He could also hear Leeteuk banging on a door while screaming his head out. Since he wasn't able to find Eunhyuk and Donghae, he already knows what's happening. He entered the kitchen and wasn't surprise to see Siwon sitting there. He had his reading glasses on while reading the bible, he would eventually take a zip of coffee in between pages. Sensing another presence in the room Siwon looked up to see Heechul. 

"Good Morning hyung," he greeted with his dimpled smile.

"You seriously have a weird taste in fairy tale books."

Siwon just smiled at his hyung and continued reading his bible. Soon after that they were joined by a very frustrated Leeteuk. Siwon looked at Leeteuk grumbling to himself and got worried. He closed his bible and asked him what's wrong.

"Nothing....aside from the usual."

"Usual?"

Heechul laughed seeing the confuse expression in Siwon's face.

"Man, dude you've been so outdated ever since you started to live with your parents again."

"What? Am I missing on something?"

"Yes....you've been missing on things you've been trying to avoid."

".......oh"

"Yes, Siwon, 'oh'," Leeteuk said before going out of  the kitchen with a key in his hand.

After Leeteuk left the room suddenly was filled with awkwardness. Heechul didn't say anything and so did Siwon. They stayed quiet for a while, only the noise from outside can be heard. Heechul who isn't use or never liked this kind of attention decided to break it....but didn't know how.

"So....how's filming going?"

Siwon was surprise with the question,"huh.....oh it's..uhm...going well."

"Oh, that's good then," Heechul looked at his hands checking on his nails while Siwon looked at his bible at the table. "Listen Siwon-ah, I....you know I didn't mean anything with what I said earlier right?"

"I know hyung."

"okay then, that's...that's good"

Siwon smiled at Heechul. It's not everyday you would see Kim Heechul act shy and compassionate....well, at least not the usual way. Heechul gave Siwon an awkward smile back. He really wasn't good with making people understand him. He's very unique and that's why he was perfect with Hankyung. Everyone knows and can see the difference in Heechul when he's with Hankyung and when he's not.

"HYUNG!!"

"LEE DONGHAE AND LEE HYUKJAE OUT!!NOW!"

"AAAHHHHH!!!"

The screaming went on for about 30 seconds more before they heard the door shut. Leeteuk came in the kitchen looking satisfied and proud of himself. Siwon raised his brows at him as he continued to look at his hyung's grinning face.

"Do I want to know?"

"No Siwon, you absolutely do not want to know," Leeteuk said with a little smirk in his face.