2010 part 7

Confession

Two months passed by quickly. It's now November and soon they will be celebrating the fifth anninversary of Super Junior coming together....well, all except one.

"Come on Kyu~ stop acting like a child."

Kyuhyun ignored Sungmin and just continued playing his star craft. He wore his earphones to tune out Sungmin but mostly to tune out Heechul's hysterical laughter.

"Hyung! you're not helping!"

"Why would I help that brat? Besides it's not everyday we get to see him act like this," Heechul gave his famous smirk which made Sungmin pout, just a little bit.

"Heechul stop it," Leeteuk said,"and Sungmin just let Kyuhyun be for now. It's not like he's not going with us for the celebration and besides Heechul is right. It's not everyday he'd act like an actual magnae.

"What? You're agreeing with Heechul hyung?!"

"Fanfic pairings can do wonders Minnie~," Heechul taunted.

"Stop scaring Minnie!"

"Will you relax? it's not like he's completely innocent. Besides I'm sure he's done more than read a fanfic," he then took a glance at Sungmin before continuing,"I'm sure he's done the real thing."

"Hyung!" - "Heechul!!"

Heechul just cackled and left the room. Leeteuk's face was turning red but whether it was from embarrassment or frustration, no one knows. Sungmin on the other hand was definitely blushing because although everyone knows that they've been going out, nobody really has been open in that kind of area. The most they've seen out of anyone was them making out. Sungmin then suddenly remembered that one time he caught Donghae and Eunhyuk, he shuddered when images of it came back. 'note to self: knock on closets before opening it.'

They prepared well and was very excited about it. Although they were expecting Kibum to at least attend it with them they had a phone call saying that he wouldn't be able to make it. Although disappointed but the voice at the background was more than enough for them to let it go. However it wasn't all that bad. Just two days before the event were set to happen their manager came to them and told them the good news.

"So, is everyone here all ready and excited for your 5 year celebration."

"Yeah!!!" They all obviously agreed......except of course, for Kyuhyun.

"Well that's good but I have even more good news for you guys." The members looked up at him with curious eyes and in excitement. "We sent out a letter if we could grab Kangin out for just a few hours and they agreed."

"What?"

"Well, normally they wouldn't excuse anyone out of their military service but e sent out a request and they've agreed. And I assure you it has nothing to do with him being an idol or anything," he added once he saw they seemed uncertain about it. "Cheer up guys, he'll be with you for like an hour or so."

They were still uncertain about it but they still nodded their heads in acceptance. It's not that they don't want Kangin to be there with them but because of what people would think. A lot of criticisms has been made after his DUI incident and they don't want to add this to the stress of the group. But if SM handled it then they would just go with the flow. 

The night before there actual 5th year celebration they were all too excited to sleep. Eunhyuk was sleeping next to Donghae with Donghae's arms wrapped around his waist. He was looking up at the ceiling trying to empty his mind and go to sleep, but his thoughts didn't want to leave him alone and it annoyed him greatly. He looked at Donghae and saw his eyes were closed and seemed to already be in a peaceful slumber. He didn't want to wake up his lover so he carefully grabbed Donghae's arms and slowly removed it away from his waist. However once he stood up form the bed, before he can even take a step forward, he heard Donghae's voice.

"Hyukkie, where are you going?"

"Donghae, you're awake," Eunhyuk clearly sounded surprised. "I'm sorry, did I wake you?"

"Nope, I couldn't sleep," Donghae said while slowly sitting up in the bed. He patted the side of the bed motioning for Eunhyuk to come back in his side. Eunhyuk complied with the request and snuggled into Donghae. "So Hyukkie, where were you going?"

"uhm?...oh, I was gonna go into the living room."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Maybe watching TV would help me sleep?"

"What can you watch in TV at this time of night?"

"....I don't know."

Suddenly a thought passed through Donghae's mind. A very, very naughty idea.

"Neh, Hyukkie-ah since both of us can't sleep wanna know something that will help us sleep?"

"Really?? What is it."

Donghae didn't say anything and just slightly nibbled Eunhyuk's neck. Eunhyuk seemed to have caught on the idea and slowly moved away from Donghae.

"uhm...ah...Donghae-ah, I-I don't think tonights a good idea for this."

Donghae didn't let Eunhyuk get far because as soon as he felt him push him away, he already grabbed his arms and enclosed him in his embrace.

"And why is that Hyukkie," He asked huskily in Eunhyuk's ear while nibbling it too.

"Ahh-aah....p-pl-please Hae..m-maybe tomorrow," Eunhyuk requested.

As much as Donghae wanted to grant Eunhyuk's wish, he knows he can't anymore. The second he heard Eunhyuk gasp he wasn't able to control himself anymore and the second he moaned he knows he won't be able to stop anymore. He slipped his hands into Eunhyuk's shirt and before Eunhyuk can protest more he was silenced by Donghae's lips over his.


The long awaited day finally arrived and they all gathered back stage to get ready for their celebration with the group and their fans. Today is the 5th year of Super Junior's creation and they would celebrate it with ELFs who stood by their side through thick and thin. ELFs who believed in them and didn't give in to the countless rumors the public was making. It may not be everyone but at least they would be able to share it to some.

"Heechul ah!!! hurry up and wake up!!"

"urghh!! Jungsu, shut up and go wake up the others instead of wasting your breath on me."

"Kim Heechul, you wake up right this instant!"

"Aish, fine! Now get out!"

"I wasn't born yesterday Heechul."

"Obviously."

Leeteuk narrowed his eyes at him after hearing his remark.

"Get up right now or you're going in your PJs!" After that he left and slammed door shut behind him to go wake up the others. Heechul took that opportunity to pull the covers back over his body and get a few more minutes of shut eye. 0