2010 part 4

Confession

Donghae and Eunhyuk both worked on their song every chance they got. They would always have their sheets with them just in case some sort-of inspiration hit them. A couple of weeks later the result of their hard work was done. They were able to do a song that represents there feelings and another hidden promise that was made between them all. After the song was done they had to submit it to the president first before they can actually put it in the album. It's the hardest part of it all. Eunhyuk and Donghae was standing in front of the door nervously. Their palms started to sweat and took a nervous gulp. They knocked on the door and entered once they were given permission.

"Eunhyuk-sshi and Donghae-sshi, what can I do for you," Soo Man asked.

"Uhm..well..," Eunhyuk started nervously so Donghae decided to help him out.

"We want to add a song we created in the album."

Soo Man looked up to them in interest. He then closed the file that he was reading and focused his attention on them.

"Really? then can I see the song?"

Donghae took the sheets from Eunhyuk's hand and handed them in. Eunhyuk looked at Donghae nervously before looking at the ground, chewing on his lip. Donghae just remained calm on the outside but was just as nervous as Eunhyuk. Soo Man then gave out a chuckle and approved the song.

"You boys are very talented. So who's going to be singing most of the parts? Kyuhyun? Yesung?"

This time they weren't so sure if they were doing the right thing. They looked at each other again. They gave each other the signal that they must go through with this no matter what. Donghae cleared his throat and answered him.

"Actually it's..uhm..Kangin hyung."

"What?"

Eunhyuk this time answered in Donghae's place.

"We want Kangin hyung to participate in this album at least once..before he goes to the army."

"Absolutely not!" He sounded strict and firm.

Eunhyuk knew that the chances of him changing his mind was slim. However he is still a member of Super Junior and if a Super Junior member set his a goal, he must do everything he can to achieve it. Eunhyuk gathered up all his courage and promised himself that he wouldn't give up. 

"Kangin hyung deserves to still be part of SuJu activities."

"He was involved in a DUI accident. That's not something an idol should ever be involved in."

"It was one mistake He-"

"No Hyukjae! that's final! eitheir you find a new singer for his place or it wouldn't be included in the album at all."

"It will help the sales of the comapany too."

Soo MAn and Eunhyuk looked at Donghae. They both had questioning looks in their faces but for different reasons.

"What are you talking about Donghae?"

"Hae.."

"If the ELFs knew that Kangin hyung will be part of the repackage album then they would get excited and make sure to buy one or more. It will boost the sales of the company considering that it's been dropping since you have a lawsuit on your hands, left and right."

Soo Man pondered about it for a while. He thought of whether or not Kangin should be included. Eunhyuk anxiety on the other hand doubled. He was worried about the outcome and Donghae's blank face. The tension heightened in the room. Everything was quiet as the president of the company continued to think. After a while they heard a sigh and looked u at him expectantly.

"Alright," before Eunhyuk can celebrate he added something,"but if nothing has change, I will personally hold you responsible Lee Donghae. You understand?" Donghae gave him a nod and they both left after that. They quietly walked back to the car and as much as Eunhyuk wants to celebrate, the feeling of guilt was also there. Donghae was starting to get worried at the lack of excitement Eunhyuk was showing. Before they can get in the car Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk's wrist to figure things out.

"Hyukkie, what's wrong?"

Eunhyuk looked at him then looked away. He shook his head and mumbled the words "nothing."

"Come on Hyukkie, tell me what's wrong?"

Eunhyuk sighed and knew that Donghae would know one way or another. He looked at him and with wooried eyes mixed irritation asked, "why'd you do it?"

"Do what," he asked confused.

"It was my idea. I should be the one making sacrifices and not you."

"Hyukkie.."

"You know what, forget it. It's nothing anyway."

Befre Eunhyuk can even get inside the car Donghae pulled him back and hugged him. Eunhyuk didn't hug him back because he was still kinda upset with him and his actions.

"Hyukkie that punishment was not meant for you. I gave challenged him myself so I'm the one who's gonna take the heat if we fail." Eunhyuk hearing this explanation hugged Donghae's waist and held him close. Donghae smiled at the action and continued with his words. "Besides your my boyfriend. I would protect you from anything whether you like it or not."

Eunhyuk gave out a chuckle at that as Donghae's hug tightened. They stayed like that for a while before something clicked in Eunhyuk's mind.

"Omo~ Hae, we have to tell Kangin hyung about this already!"

Donghae chuckled at his excitement and opened the door for him. Once they were inside they drove to the dorms to tell Kangin about the news. Eunhyuk practically ran to inside the building after they arrived. Once Eunhyuk entered the dorm he stopped at what he saw. Leeteuk was crying in Kangin's arms as he hugged him. It saddened Eunhyuk to see their usually strong leader break down like that. Also that one of their members would be leaving for a long time. Leeteuk noticed Eunhyuk at the door and pulled away from Kangin while wiping his tears. He took a deep breath before acting cheerfully again.

"Hi Hyuk, what are you doing here?"

Eunhyuk walked in with Donghae right behind him. They sat on the couch right net to theirs and told them about the news.

"Hyung, you'll be part of the repackage album with us."

"What? But Lee Soo Man-nim said that I can't be part of it anymore," Kangin said confused.

"Well, it's only just one song but we'll give you a lot of parts and we made the song just for you."

Kangin hesitated on saying yes. He really didn't want to be part of anything related to Super Junior right now. Not after what he did. He was about to decline it but the looks they were giving him made it hard. Specially when he saw the joy in Leeteuk's eyes.

"Fine."

Eunhyuk and Donghae both cheered. They showed him the sheets and once Leeteuk and Kangin saw it they both were touched by it. Leeteuk gave the both of them a hug, just like what a mother would with her children. Once he pulled away from them Donghae whispered something in Eunhyuk's ears.

"Leeteuk hyung is such a mom."

"I heard that Donghae."