2010 part 11

Confession

(A/N: Watch this as you finish the story. Definitely worth seeing old vids of them again :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAa8gOLt7cc Time seemed to just fly by.)

 

As they were nearing the area they could hear the excited squeals from the fans. They watch in fascination as once again they saw the long line of their fans. All were hanging out with their friends probably fangirling about them. As they passed by them they quickly scanned the signs they were holding.

"Chukahamnida Super Junior!!"

"Yongwonhi Saranghae Super Junior" (I love Super Junior Forever)

"Saranghaeyo Super Junior!

"5 year SuJu, Fighting!"

All fans had different signs. Some had them all in it. some contained their ultimate bias. They were incredibly touched by it and were excited more than ever as for the event. They got out of the car one by one. Some were too excited that they ran inside. Once they got inside they could hear the fans scream every time that the staff would test out the lightings. (a/n: this happened to me when I went to the JYJ showcase, LOL! it was really cute how they teased the fans~xP) Once they were inside they saw Kangin talking with Leeteuk - his hands wrapped around him - and immediately gave him a tight group hug.

"Hyung we missed you!!!"

"You'll stay for the whole thing, right?"

Kangin smiled seeing them once again. 

"I'm sorry I can't. I'm only hear up 'till the introductions and I have to leave."

The members were sad to hear that. Heechul decided to lighten up the move by distracting them.

"So, where did you two guys hide?"

"What are you talking about Heechul?" Leeteuk asked confused.

"Oh come on, you haven't seen each other for a long time, I think we all know where that is headed to right?" Heechul had his usual smirk in his face.

Leeteuk blushed at his words,"Heechul!!"

The other members laughed at the reaction they saw. However their fan was interrupted when the coordinators said that they're about to begin. The celebration began with their song Sorry Sorry. Fans were screaming and squealing everywhere. Once the song ended they introduced themselves as a group.

"Urineun Super Juni- oh aeyo~"

"Urineun ELF-oh aeyo," the fans replied. (a/n: I'm not really sure how they respond. every time I hear it, it's kind of muffled.)

Then one by one they gave an individual self introduction. They left for a little while, as their fans watched a compiled videos them being in different shows and doing different activities. Some members watched it in the sidelines and felt really touched as they reminisced about the days of their debut. Their worries and all the what ifs they had. Once the video was over they came back on stage again. They did a little quiz show to see which SuJu member really knows Super Junior. Of course Heechul was the one who won, since he's always up to date about everything  that goes in SuJu. Sungmin and Eunhyuk was in second.

"Heechul here's your prize, galbi!!" (a/n: I think galbi is beef??right?) Leeteuk handed Heechul his prize. He then turned to Sungmin and Eunhyuk and handed them their prize. "Here's your prize. You;ll have to share it since there's only one prize."

"Don't worry hyung. I can have the wine and Eunhyukkie can have the case," Sungmin said. He took the wine out of its case and handed the case over the Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk took the case from Sungmin and secretly muttered,"gee, thanks."

Then the big cake that was made specially just for this event came out. Kyuhyun being the brat he is of course had to complain.

"It's not fair!! It's not 5th year for me yet~," he complained. The other members just ignored him and continued to light up the cake. Some gave out a few words before blowing the candle together. Kyuhyun who was far away from it kept trying to blow the candle out, just for the sake of it. Of course it was all very amusing to everyone. After they blew their cake they all took a seat and watched the big screen as other artists congratulated them for having made it this far. After the video was, music was played. They all sat in their seats as they listened to their fans sing their song to them. It was a really touching event and Donghae was overwhelmed by it all.

"Uljima!! Uljima!!" (don't cry!)

"Donghae-ah~ you're such a cry baby~," teased the members.

Then the event that most of the fans were waiting for, the Q/A part. Kyuhyun went first and answered a question that came from a chinese fan.

"'Can you kiss me?'," he read out louf, he then answered,"yes."

Of course as the fans squealed in delight/jealousy the other members prevented him from doing so. He picked another question and once again, read it out loud.

"If you are born as a girl who would you get married to?'" The fans once again squealed as they all anticipated his answer.

"Okay,Kyuhyun-ah," Leeteuk said in between his laughter,"give the member that you chose a hug and a kiss."

"Leeteuk hyung should be included too," Donghae piped in.

Leeteuk was about to protest but seeing the ELFs agree with him he took a sit. They all waited for Kyuhyun to pick someone. 'Do they even have to ask? Of course it would be Sungmin, but that would just be weird. I ain't gonna be a girl even in the after life,I'll make sure of that.' He then looked at Leeteuk who seemed so innocent as he continued to do his job as an MC,'well, I guess a little fan service wouldn't hurt. Besides if Sungminnie gets jealous it's even better.' With that evil thought in mind he then proceeded to hug Leeteuk and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

It was Donghae's turn next. He dug in his box as he pick a question. He was surprised as he saw what it was but read it out loud anyways.

"'What is Eunhyuk to you?'," after he read it the fans went wild. Finally the truth about Eunhae can be answered. Donghae thought about the way he would answer them without causing too much.....excitement. "Eunhyuk...Euhyunk to me...is someone who....I can't explain in words." Of course the fans had other things running on their minds when he heard his answer. Siwon seeing that the situation might get out of hand, decided to interfere.

"Whoa, hold up, what about me?"

Eunhyuk who seemed amused about all of this decided to stir things up a bit more.

"What's wrong Siwon-ah," Eunhyuk started but then his next words surprised even himself,"Eunhae is the real deal." Realizing that he just had just directly/indirectly confessed his relationship in front of everyone, immediately blushed and looked down. The fans were screaming even more now. Leeteuk had to calm things down at least a little bit. He took advantage of his MC position and gave Donghae the look.

"Okay, Donghae-ah you have to choose between Siwon and Eunhyuk. Who is it?"

Donghae wanted so much to run towards Eunhyuk and give him the tightest hug he could but he knew what he should. So he slowly went towards Siwon and cautiously gave him a hug. Sungmin was at Eunhyuk's side hugging him obviously comforting him. He whispered to his ears about the plan so that he wouldn't misunderstand Donghae. Donghae tried to explain himself but Eunhyuk wouldn't let him. Eunhyuk turned around and gave Siwon a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Donghae just pretended that he didn't see it and that he was planning to give a fan the hug.

Heechul went ahead and went to his question box. He took one, two, three questions out but all were similar. 

"Heechul oppa, are you a girl?'," he then proceeded to laugh."Yah! what kind of questions are these? Do you guys want to see proof that I'm a guy?" He made a motion that he would be taking his belts off and the fans screamed so loud and began their chanting.

"Take it off!! Take it off!! Take it off!!"

Heechul and the other members laughed hearing them chant. Heechul removed his hands far away from his pants and commented,"you guys are erts." The event went on with much laughter and enjoyment. They brouhjt out their celebratory cake and was amaxed at the tall 5-layer stack to represent how long they've been together. They all held the knife together as they were about to cut the cake, each one remembering their times together and holding on with the rest of the years they have left together. Even though they were missing Hankyung, Kibum, and Kangin, they all knew that they would always be there for one another supporting whatever they want to pursue in life and that ELF will be there for them too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed that little trip in memory lane. So, as I said earlier, I was planning on continuing this, but I changed my mind. I made a few modifications here and there but I think I'll leave it as is. I want to leave as close to a happy ending as possible. ^_^ I hope you guys enjoyed it. Please leave a comment about anything :p