2005

Confession

They worked hard everyday after the announcement of their group. They didn't care of they weren't going to last or that they would be replaced. All they cared about was that they were going to debut and that they have one whole year to live their dream, After all their hard work they finally had their debut on November 6 with the song TWINS(Knock Out) in SBS's music show popular song.

After that they continued to gain popularity. They added more soundtracks in their album and even did a collaboration song with TVXQ. Donghae couldn't help but feel like he's accomplished his dream. He was happy that his father was happy to see him sing on stage and better yet he's experiencing all of that with his best friend Hyukjae.

They were now celebrating Christmas eve. Hankyung their groups export member made them an incredible feast with the help of their magnae Ryewook. They just had their debut recently and until now they were still on cloud nine. They all have gotten to know each other over the months and although they might only be together for a year, they were all happy to have met each other.

Leeteuk was the group's mother figure. He has an angelic personality which really matches his stage name. He was one of the people with Hyukjae-now called Eunhyuk- to have a change in their names.Next to them would be Heechul. He was the one that Donghae accidentally mistaken for a girl. Although he did get a hard smack on the head and a long lecture, their relationship did get closer and Donghae is now Heechul's favorite dongsaeng. 

Next is their exotic chef Hankyung. His korean is not the best but that's also why Heechul has taken a liking to him. Yesung was another person that had to change his name.His real name is Jongwoon and although he may have a weird personality but his voice is amazing. 

Kangin or Kim Youngwoon was the groups father figure. He's very strong and strict which makes him the perfect fit for Leeteukthe role. Shin Donghee or Shindong was a little different from the rest. Although his image may be a little big he can dance very well. His size is just a mirage that hides his real talent. 

Lee Sungmin is the groups aegyo king. He has very cute facial features. He may look soft on the outside but has mad skills in martial arts. Next of course will be our very own Eunhyuk. He's sort-of the cry baby of the group because of his very sensitive personality. Although he may produce tears easily he is an amazing dancer. Lee Donghae is one of the pretty boys of the group. He can do it all. Act. Sing. Dance. Rap. He can also get a little emotional at times.

Choi Siwon is the groups pretty face. He's very handsome and had the body and figure of a model. He is very religious and the perfect gentleman. He can easily swoon girls with his dimpled smile. Another member was Ryewook. Very good at cooking and singing. He's a little shy but once he holds the mic his vocal chords are heavenly. Last but not least is Kim Kibum. The groups very own actor. Although he is the youngest member of the group the role of the magnae wasn't given to him because he is very mature and doesn't act like his age at all.

"Yah! Hankyung give me more rice!"

Hankyung rolled his eyes hearing the demand but did it anyways. Donghae laughed with the group but after he took a look around he noticed that Eunhyuk wasn't with them anymore. He separated with them and looked for him. He found him at the terrace looking up at the sky. He would've stayed where he was standing and just continued staring at Eunhyuk's face under the moonlight but apparently he had no control over his legs.

"Hey,Hyukkie what are you doing out here?"

Hyukjae looked at him and said with a smile,"nothing."

"Let's go inside. It's freezing out here."

"Nah, you go ahead. I'm fine out here."

"Fine,"Donghae sighed at his stubbornness. He took a chair and sat beside him, "I'll stay out here with you as long as you want."

"Thank you hae."

Hyukjae went back on looking up at the sky. As he continued to stare at the moon, Donghae stared at Hyukjae. He looked even more beautiful near the moonlight and the small smile in his lips made him even more irresistible. All of a sudden Hyukjae started to jump up and down excitedly.

"Hae!!Hae!! Look,look!! it's a shooting star!! Quick make a wish!"

Hyukjae closed his eyes and silently made a wish. Donghae briefly looked at the star then back at Hyukjae. He closed his eyes and made his silent wish fast. He opened his eyes again only to see Hyukjae's eyes close right in front of him. Once Hyukjae opened his eyes everything happened too fast. The second he looked at Donghae's direction, Donghae's lips were on his. They stayed like that for about 10 seconds and once Donghae pulled away he confessed to him. It was silent for a while but then was ruined when they heard a drunken yell from behind shouting, "Just say 'yes' already and make out!!"

"Heechul!! come back here!"

"Catch me then~"

After Heechul left everything went awkward again. Donghae felt like an eternity has passed but he remained where he was. He needs to hear Hyukjae's answer now and he's going to get one way or another. Hyukjae cleared his throat which made Donghae look at him.

"So...what are you trying to say hae?"

Donghae's mouth dropped in disbelief. He can't believe Eunhyuk just asked him that question after he kissed him.

"Is it not obvious?"

Hyukjae played dumb and said,"nope."

"Okay then if I have to spell it out for you...I....I..," Donghae was hesitant at first when the fear of rejection entered him. However he's a man and as a man he needs to confess right now,"I l-love you."

"What was that?"

"I said I l-love you"

"Hmm....there must be something wrong with my ears," Hyukjae said while checking if his hearing was alrght.

Donghae got annoyed with the way Hyukjae was acting and decided that he's not going to take anymore of Hyukjae's games. He grabbed Hyukjae's shoulders, looked him in the eyes and shouted,"I love you!"

Hyukjae smiled hearing that and wrapped his arms around Donghae.

"It's not exactly what I wished for but I guess it's close enough," Hyukjae ended his sentence with his lips over Donghae's..