2010 part 9

Confession

 Eunhyuk was sitting down on his shared bed with Donghae blankets around him as he glared immensely at his lover. Donghae on the other hand was too shock at what he just saw. He looked at Eunhyuk and when he saw that he was glaring at him he prepared his puppy eyes to ask for forgiveness.

"Don't even try to use it Donghae," Eunhyuk warned.

"Wha- how'd you know what I was gonna do?"

"Because you're Donghae."

Donghae grinned cheekily at the answer,"and because I'm your Donghae,correct?"

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes at him and threw a pillow at Donghae - which was easily caught by the other. "Shut up and get out."

"Out? Why?"

"Because I love you and I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm willing to take any pain if it's from you Hyukkie~"

Eunhyuk glared at Donghae again, harder this time. Donghae just smiled sweetly at Eunhyuk before putting his clothes on and getting out of their room. He walked towards the kitchen to see Leeteuk having a conversation with Siwon. Heechul was admiring himself at the kitchen mirror. Heechul saw Donghae enter the kitchen and smirked.

"Well, look who had a "Good" morning today."

"Morning Heechul hyung," Donghae greeted but it was more like a grumble.

Leeteuk looked up from his conversation with Siwon and gave a wicked smile at Donghae's direction. Donghae saw the look that Leeteuk was giving him and curtly gave him a glare.

"I trust that you learned your lesson now,hmm, Donghae?"

"Yeah, a coded lock for our door," he answered sarcastically.

"Well, it wouldn't have happened if you woke up early."

"You could've knock!"

"I did."

"...yeah...well...you could've gave us a warning first"

"I did"

"....it's still rude to walk in on us!"

Leeteuk glared at Donghae and then gave him a mischievous smile. "Your lucky I haven't taken away Eunhyuk from you for breaking rule no.5"

Donghae didn't answer Leeteuk. He just widened his eyes before running to his room and shutting the door. Leeteuk and Heechul just chuckled evilly at Donghae while Siwon watched him leave with an amused smile. After Donghae left Sungmin entered the kitchen pouting.

"What's wrong Minne," Leeteuk asked in his motherly tone.

"Kyu," was all he said before burying his head in his arms and groaning out loud. 

"Is he still sulking?"

Sungmin nodded his head while still buried in his arms.

"Aish, that kid," Leeteuk then Sungmin's hair to comfort him,"don't worry Minnie, I'm sure he'll come around once we're at the actual celebration."

"It's not even that anymore."

Leeteuk raised his brows in confusion,"then what is it?"

"It's....it's....uhm...ahhh!"

"He's just frustrated that Kyuhyun hasn't touched him for weeks"

"Hyung!!" 

"Heechul!"

Both Leeteuk and Sungmin looked at him in surprise. They were both red from embarrassment but for different reasons. Heechul looked away from the mirror and smirked in Sungmin's direction. Seeing the smirk in Heechul's face Sungmin definitely felt scared. That look can never be good. Siwon also saw the evil look in Heechul and knew that it can't be anything good. He slowly stood up from the table and left.

"Should I tell him or would you?"

"Tell me what?"

Leeteuk looked from Sungmin to Heechul and back to Sungmin again. He saw the hesitant and embarrassed look in Sungmin while he saw the evil and taunting look from Heechul. 'Well this can't be good.'

"Uhm, ...well,....it's...."

"The brats been blackmailing Sungmin to do his kink or else he won't go to the celebration."

"Hyung!"

"What!?"

Leeteuk looked at Sungmin with worried eyes. He cupped his cheeks so that they're both looking directly into each other's eyes.

"Minnie, tell umma the truth, is he forcing you?? I can go knock some sense to that hard headed magnae if you want?"

"No...hung, ac-actually....uhm...it-it," Sungmin pulled away from Leeteuk and turned around. He took a deep breathe and continued,"itwasmyideatodoit!"

Leeteuk looked at him in confusion,"What?"

"It..It was...my..i-idea to...do 'that'...uhm...thing he wants..."

It took a total of three seconds for both Leeteuk and Heechul to process what Sungmin had said. It took less than a second for Heechul to laugh his head off and for Leeteuk to promptly faint due to shock. 2 hours later Leeteuk slowly woke up. His sight was blurry but it cleared up a few seconds later. He was surprise to see everyone gathered around his bed, all with worried look in their faces.

"Are you okay hyung?"

Leeteuk looked at Ryewook and nodded his head.

"What happened?"

"You fainted," Heechul answered.

Leeteuk was about to ask why, but then he started to remember the events that happened. He remembered Donghae walking in and leaving. He remembered Sungmin coming in the kitchen looking all upset. He remembered their conversation. Most of all he remembered how his innocent Sungminnie confessed about his not-so-innocent actions. He looked around the room and when he spotted the one he was looking for, his vision darkened.

"CHO KYUHYUN HOW DARE YOU TAKE AWAY MY BABY'S INNOCENCE," he shouted and just before he can get to Kyuhyun he was pulled away by Siwon and Donghae. The other members who were shock got in between them to keep Leeteuk from clawing Kyuhyun's eyes out.

Kyuhyun who was far away from Leeteuk was surprised with Leeteuk's sudden rampage. "What are you talking about hyung?"

"Don't act all innocent. We all know you're very far from it."

"Have you finally finally gone mad?!? What on earth are you talking about?"

Sungmin who was watching them from the side couldn't help bur feel like it was his fault that Leeteuk - their oh-so-very-caring leader is yelling at Kyuhyun. He grabbed Kyuhyun's arm and pulled him close so that he can whisper to his ears. He told him about his plan to make him feel better about their 5 year celebration as Super junior. The other member watched them in curiosity. They watch Kyuhyun's expression turn from a curious one to a surprised and to a mischievous look. Once Kyuhyun pulled away from Sungmin they saw that the innocent bunny was blushing a scarlet shade of red. 

"Really? You would do that for me Minnie?"

"Yah! Kyuhyun get away from my baby boy!!"

Kyuhyun grabbed Sungmin and hid him behind his body as he gave Leeteuk the look.

"Okay, first of all, He is my baby boy and second of all," Kyuhyun took hold of Sungmin and said,"you should be thankful that what we do behind doors, stay behind doors," with that said he dragged Sungmin out of the room with him.