2010 part 5

Confession

Donghae jumped in his seat and looked at Leeteuk sheepishly. Eunhyuk giggled at his boyfriend's actions and went to the kitchen to get his daily dose of strawberry milk. Donghae just followed him to avoid the glares Leeteuk was giving him. A few hours after that the rest of the members were already back. Leeteuk called up for a group meeting and told them the news about Kangin's participation in the album. They were very delighted to hear the news and was excited about doing the song.

"Yesung, Kyuhyun, Ryewook, and Donghae would be singin the song with Kangin, is that alright with you guys?"

They all nodded their heads in agreement. Leeteuk smiled in happiness and dismissed them all but instead of the usual behavior of them scattering away, they stayed in their place while they continued to congratulate Kangin. Kangin's departure was nearing soon so they had to do the recording. 

"Wow, it's been so long since I've entered this kind of booths," commented Kangin as he entered the studio.

They started recording the song and weird enough it went on smoothly. However while recording Ryewook and Donghae couldn't help but let out a few tears as they listened to Kangin sing. Kyuhyun and Yesung of course saw it.

"Crybabies," muttered Kyuhyun.

Yesung just went to Ryewook's side to comfort him. They finished recording the song and as soon as they got home they were greeted by everyone, including Heechul.

"Hyung, hyung, guess what," Eunhyuk asked excitedly to Kangin.

Donghae chuckled at Eunhyuk's energy and went to his side and hugged him.


"What's wrong Eunhyuk?"

"There's already a lot of awesome responses to the song."

"Already?"

Eunhyuk nodded his head while showing Kangin the comments. Kangin looked at the screen and at the comments.

"Uwaah~ Kangin oppa will be doing a song? I can't wait to see it!!"

"I miss Kangin oppa's voice~ I want to hear it already!!"

"Kangin oppa will be singing a song that eunhae wrote!! I'm so excited~~"

"I want to hear it already!!"

The list went on and on and the usual tough guy Kangin disappeared. 

"Yah! Youngwoon are you crying," Heechul asked with an amused tone.

"What...no,no..I..I..it's just-"

"OMG, you're crying." Heechul then laughed out loud as the rest of them looked at Kangin to see if he was actually crying. Sure enough there were tears ready to fall out but was quickly wiped away by Kangin's hand.

"Leeteuk hyung wasn't kidding when he said that Kangin hyung's sensitive."

"Yah! come here you little brat!"

Before Kangin could even get up to go chase Kyuhyun he was held back by a hug from Leeteuk. The rest then got up to leave them some privacy. Soon enough they were now left alone in the dorms. Kangin turned around and gave Leeteuk a proper hug. 

"I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

"Do you have to go?"

Kangin kissed the top of Leeteuk's head and said,"You know that I don't want to leave you,right?"

"Kangin-ah I-"

"Besides I'm gonna go to the army to improve myself."

Tears were now flowing down his eyes. He can't help but blame himself a little as he hugged Kangin tighter. 

"Kangin I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"Don't go. I didn't mean anything I said, just please don't go."

Kangin didn't say anything anymore and just continued to hold Leeteuk closer. Leeteuk fell asleep in Kangin's arms unknowingly. Kangin carried Leeteuk bridal style to their room and laid him in bed. He kissed the top of his head and left. The next day when Leeteuk woke up alone in the room. He looked at his surrounding and was confused on why he was in his room. 'When did I get here? Where's Kangin?' He got out of bed and looked outside the room for him. He looked all over the dorm but found no sign of him.

"Hyung if you're looking for Kangin hyung he left already."

Leeteuk looked at Ryewook in confusion.

"What? but..he's not supposed to leave until tomorrow."

Ryewook just gave him a sad look and went to the kitchen. Leeteuk walked lifelessly to the couch and sat down. That's exactly how the rest of the members found Leeteuk. Sitting on the couch was just staring blankly at the TV. They were worried about him but decided to just give some space. Everybody except Kim Heechul.

"Jungsu! wat'cha doing?"

"Nothing."

"Well you look like you're moping."

"Be quiet for a while Heechul"

"I can't. Not when umma looks like a baby." 

Leeteuk wanted glared at him and left him to go to the kitchen. He was surprise to see everyone all set and ready.

"Good Morning hyung," they greeted like nothing's wrong.

"uhm..yeah..good morning."

He sat down and ate his food. He momentarily forgot about Kangin's disappearance and fulfilled his role as a leader. However that didn't last long once he entered his room. Kangin's stuff and presents were all there in plain sight. He remembered a time when he would smile every time he saw those because Kangin gave it to him. However, right now, all he felt like  doing was cry as he replayed the memories in his mind. He did his usual routine. Went to his schedules, smiled at the camera, hosted a couple of shows, did Sukira, and went home. He went to his room and once he was in his and Kangin's only haven, he closed his eyes shut real tight to avoid anymore tears from spilling.