2006

Confession

Although they were sad that this may be the last time they would ever work together they still did their best. They performed their best and with smiles in their faces. Unknowingly they started to gain popularity among fans. Their cute acts and honest words really swooned many girls. They also started appearing in more TV shows now. They worked hard to represent one another and their unity together. Of course to keep things going an idol always has to spark interest within fans and viewers thus Super Junior couples were created. It first started with Super Juniors first secret official couple.

"Annyeonghaseyo Eunhae-imnida," Eunhyuk said to the camera.

Donghae was shocked to hear Eunhyuk admit that to the camera. However he's a professional now so if he was scared on getting busted he made sure he didn't show it, "yah, can you say that on TV?"

"What do you mean? I just shortened our name. You're Donghae and I'm Eunhyuk, together we're EunHae"

As they appear on more and more variety shows different kind of couples were made out of them all. Kangteuk, Eunhae, Yewook, Eunmin, Teukmin, Hanchul, Sichul, and their fans even went as as far as SiHanChul. Although it was relationships between each other instead of feeling disgusted by it they were all just amused on how wild their fans' imaginations are. This was also the same year their company introduced their thirteenth member to them.

"Hello Everyone, meet your new member Cho Kyuhyun."

Kyuhyun stepped into view and properly introduced himself. He gave them a ninety degree bow and said, "annyeonghaseyo Kyuhhyun-imnida."

"Treat him nicely and show him the basics," he made a move to leave but then came back in the room and added the greatest news they have heard since they've entered the music industry, "your group name would now be change to Super Junior. You will be the permanent members of this band and I hope you keep on working hard."

They were all happy to hear that. They welcomed Kyuhyun in the group and taught him all the tricks they learned from their short time in the business. Members worked extra hard for their 2nd album and contributed more time and energy to make it perfect. During May 23 of this year they introduced their new album as Super Junior and their new member. Although it took the fans a while to warm up to him, they still supported them all the way. They performed their single 'U' at May 26 and hearing the fans cheer for them made them work even harder.
 

(A/N: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR8UD6GejqY<< I highly recommend to watch this :) It still brings a smile to my face)

Having felt the fans screaming cheers they worked even harder. Donghae knowing that not only is he performing for his dad but for his fans as well worked twice as hard with everything he does. However no one can have everything. Halfway through the year Donghae's diseased dad died. It was a sad event on his family but mostly for Donghae. He was very close with his dad and seeing as though he was only there for a short period of time he felt very sad. His inspiration went away and a little part of him died inside. However throughout it all Super junior supported him and shared his grief.

"Donghae eat something,please," Eunhyuk pleaded. 

Donghae took his spoon with no energy at all and scooped up his soup. He took very little to nothing and put in his mouth. He looked so down and dead that it hurt Eunhyuk too. Eunhyuk didn't know how to help Donghae so he just went to him and gave him a hug. Donghae immediately hugged Eunhyuk back and his tears flowed down like river. Although Eunhyuk's shirt was getting soaked he didn't care and just continued to comfort him.

The rest of the Super Junior members only stared at them from a distance. They felt really sad that their usual happy-go-lucky Donghae is so sad and depressed. It most specially affected Heechul, who took an extra liking to Donghae. He marched down to where Eunhyuk and Donghae was and said in his most caring way,"yah! stop moping around and lets go."

Donghae looked at Heechul confused and with a tear stained face asked, "where are we going?"

"To your dad of course."

"We can't. Manager hyung said that we have schedules to go to."

"i'll handle him. Let's go."

Heechul grabbed Donghae's wrist and led him outside. Donghae who didn't let go of Eunhyuk also dragged him. The other members got worried and decided to follow them on a separate car. The drive to Mokpo was long. They felt like they couldn't drive fast enough. Once they got their Donghae ran to his home and into his mother's arms. They both cried together as the rest just gave their condolence to the family.

During the funeral Donghae and the rest of their family couldn't stop their tears. Some were hysterical and some were trying really hard not to cry but failed. It was a heartbreaking scene for anyone. Suddenly Leeteuk's phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo," he answered.

"Where are you," their manager asked a little panicked.

"We..uhm...we're at..."

"I don't care where you're at just come back here already!"

Leeteuk flinched a little when he heard their manager shut their phone. He looked at the other members with an apologetic expression and said, "we have to go."

"Hyung,we can't just leave," Eunhyuk protested

"Go ahead, I'll explain it to Donghae," Heechul  said.

Leeteuk didn't say anything anymore and just dragged a very reluctant Eunhyuk to the car. They drove away from the funeral back to their schedules. Everyone in the car felt horrible for leaving just like that but not as horrible as the way Hyukjae felt.

"Hyung where's Hyukkie,' Donghae asked.

"Listen Donghae we need to leave but you have to stay here okay," Heechul said looking Donghae in the eye.

Before Donghae can even say anything Heechul ruffled his hair and left. He drove the car back to Seoul. however seems like fate isn't on their side because Heechul got into an accident on his way back. He fractured his knee severely and had to get into surgery, He was in their for six hours and by the time Donghae heard the news he felt really terrible. He went to the hospital the next day after explaining to his family the situation. Although they were disappointed that he had to leave already they understand his situation. He was greeted by Leeteuk and Hyukjae in the hospital.

"Hae," Hyukjae said the first one to acknowledge him. 

"How is he?"

"He's going to be fine. He already got out of surgery," Leeteuk explained.

Donghae sat on the chair available near the door and bowed his head. Tears were streaming down his face. Eunhyuk immediately an to his side and hugged him tight.  Just like before Donghae clung onto him as Eunhyuk's shirt got soaked with tears. Leeteuk left and went to the cafeteria to give them some privacy.

"It's all my fault Hyuk," said Donghae shakily.

"Sshh~ you know it's not your fault hae. Heechul hyung would surely get mad at you if he heard you say that."

"B-but h-he wo-wouldn't be in that car if it weren't for me"

Eunhyuk didn't say anything anymore because he knows Donghae would just continue to make up reason on why it's his faul. He just continued to hug him and comfort him the best he can. After Leeteuk came back Donghae has calmed down a little. The three of them went inside Heechul's room , only to see him awake and watching TV.

"Heechul you should be resting," Leeteuk said.

"I don't wanna~"

"You have to"

"You're not my mom!"

" With the way you're acting, I might as well be."

"Hyung," they immediately stopped arguing once they heard Donghae's sad voice. Heechul looked at him and gave him a smile.

"How's my favorite fishy doing?'

"Hyung...I-I'm sorry," and just like what Eunhyuk predicted from before Heechul did give him a smack on the head. Donghae looked up at him holding his head in pain and eyes with confusion.

"Don't ever apologize for something you didn't do."

Donghae just remained quiet for a while but then nodded his head. Heechul smiled but then a couple of people barged in causing Heechul to roll his eyes He remained in the hospital for a few more months. Heechul would always have a certain Chinese man visit him every single day. Although he would complain on how annoying Hankyung could get a times he's really happy to have his company.

Super Junior then continued to do their work and rise. They gained more fans and was able to do more variety shows. They were even able to have their own show. As they continued to rise and get even more famous, they were also given the chance to broaden their horizon.

"Your group would have a sub-group," their manager said.

"Subgroup?," Leeteuk asked.

"It would be a ballad group named KRY, which of course would be contained by Kyuhyun, Ryewook, and Yesung."

"Why do we need a sub-group," Ryewook asked.

"It's just to show your fans that you could sing more than one type of genre"

"..."

"It means more reason for your fans to love and adore you guys."

The guys didn't ask any further and just congratulated the three guys who got put in the new group. Ryewook, Yesung and Kyuhyun who was feeling overwhelmed at the moment just accepted the hugs that was being given to them while still frozen at place. 

"I say this calls for a celebration," Heechul announced.

"Yeah!!"

"We should all eat out tonight and it will all be KRY's treat!"

"Yeah!!"

"Noo~," KRY said all together. The other members just laughed at them and pushed them out the door.