2008 part 2

Confession

The members looked at him surprise. They didn't know what Heechul was talking about and most importantly for Eunhyuk and Donghae, they didn't know when Heechul found out. They all remained frozen in their spots as they looked at Heechul as if he was crazy. Of course Heechul wasn't affected by it.

"Oh, don't act like your innocent. I know you know that I know so spill it or I will," he then looked at each one of them and gave them a very evil smirk, "and trust me you wouldn't like it on how I will reveal it."

"Heechul!?!"

He looked at Leeteuk and smirked even wider, "specially you, Jungsu~"

Leeteuk blushed and Kangin seeing that suddenly felt a little nervous. Kangin was about to say something when Ryewook shouted something that surprised them all.

"Alright! Yesung hyung and I are going out!! just don't torture me~"

"Wookie!!"

"What?!?"

They all looked at Ryewook in surprise. Everyone had their mouth and eyes wide open. Heechul just smirked at Ryewook's direction then looked at the rest of them.

"That's one down. Who's next?"

Everything went silent again. This time everyone was nervous and scared for a different reason. They all looked at one another before glancing at the ground. Kangin gave the nervous Leeteuk a look and once he got the approval he needed he told it to them.

"So," he began and everyone in the room looked at him, "I'm going out with Leetuek hyung."

There was about 3 seconds of silence before they heard the magnae laugh. Everyone looked at him wit a questioning look.

"You've got to be kidding me," he said in between laughter, "I mean you and Teukie hyung have nothing in common. Seriously that's like eating steak with a toothpick." He once again gained strange looks from the others as Leeteuk blushed and Kangin felt offended.

"You better watch what you're saying before I pummel you into a steak," then suddenly a thought passed Kangin's mind and he gave Kyuhyun a smirk, "How 'bout you and Sungmin huh?!? just because a kangaroo and rabbit both hops, doesn't mean they're a very good match."

Kyuhyun felt his face heat up a little and he looked at the ground. Sungmin did the same but he wasn't able to stop the giggle that came out of his mouth seeing Kyuhyun embarrassed.

"That's it then I guess. I soo knew there were things going on between you guys," before Heechul can even leave the room everybody in the room stopped him. 

"Hold on Kim Heechul," Leeteuk said.

"Yeah hyung, you didn't tell us who you were going out with," teased the magnae. 

Heechul turned around to see all of their teasing faces but instead of feeling scared he gave them a smirk. He walked towards Hankyung's direction and kissed him right on the lips. They gasped seeing that. Leeteuk covered Ryewook and Sungmin's eyes as Donghae did the same with Eunhyuk, when they saw them get into the kiss even more. Once Heechul pulled away from a flushed Hankyung he looked at them and announced, "I am going out with dear Hankyung."

Everyone was pretty much left speechless after that. They all looked at each other nervously but the one who was feeling really awkward out of them all is Shindong and Siwon. they looked at everyone and at each not knowing what to do.

"Uhm...ah...I'm..j-just gonna go t-to the kitchen....," Shindong then ran to the said place.

Siwon was now left their awkwardly looking at the others.

"a-and...I'm gonna...go ahead and go to church," he ran to the door and with a hurriedly said 'bye' he disappeared.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Donghae was packing his bags while Eunhyuk was lying down on his bed. Leeteuk was with Kangin "discussing" something about the group. It was silent and Donghae was getting anxious. He's happy that Eunhyuk's not moping around but it would be nice if he would act like he's sad that he would have to leave for 3 months. 

"Neh, Hyukkie do you think I could bring Bada with me to China," he asked.

Eunhyuk didn't even look at him when he answered.

"If manager hyung allows you sure. But I wouldn't since I don't think anyone there would be able to remind you to feed Bada."

Donghae pouted and said,"I can feed her on my own."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night."

Donghae continued packing and Eunhyuk continued to ignore him and play on Donghae's computer. Donghae was getting annoyed that Eunhyuk's not showing any sign of sadness that he's leaving. "What are you doing here,Hyukkie?"

"Playing on the computer."

"Why aren't you in your room?"

"Because someone's in my room."

"You have your own room."

"Not anymore."

Donghae was confused. The only reason he allowed Eunhyuk to be on a separate floor dorm was because he would get his own room. It's the only comfort he has when he's not there with him.

"What do you mean,'not anymore' huh"

"Sungmin hyung's moving in my room once you guys go to China."

"What?!?"

Eunhyuk looked at Donghae surprised and somewhat angry face.

"What's wrong Hae?"

"What's wrong?!? Why is he moving to your room and how come I'm only hearing this now"

"Leeteuk said it would be better that way and besi-," Euhyuk was cut off when Donghae hugged him all of a sudden. He didn't know what to do so he slowly hugged him back and asked, "Hae, what's wrong?"

"I love you"

"I know"

"I love you"

"....I love you too"

"Do you?"

Eunhyuk was surprised with Donghae's question and immediately gave him an answer, "of course I do."

Donghae hugged him tighter obviously not wanting to let go.

"Really, because I don't think you do."

Eunhyuk felt a little offended hearing that. He tried his best to pull out of Donghae's arms and look him in the eye.  

"I.LOVE.YOU. What do  you want me to do to prove that to you,huh?"

"Nothing...It's just-"

"I mean just because I'm not as touchy as you are doesn't mean that you love me more. Actually it means you love me less because you do it with the others all the time. You're even willing to share me with Siwon. I bet now since you two are going to be on a seperate group and will be going to China you two can love each other there! I don't even mmpph!!"

Donghae finally got tired hearing all the things that Eunhyuk was saying that he had to shut him up. He knows it's not the only way but It's his favorite way. Although Eunhyuk was caught off guard he still responded to his kisses. Once they pulled apart Donghae looked at Eunhyuk's blushing face  and chuckled when he saw him looking down. He cupped Eunhyuk's cheeks and made him look at him in his eyes.

"I'll miss you"

Eunhyuk smiled and hugged him.

"I'll miss you too."