Mary's Precious Eyes.

The Red of the Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

As lines so Loves oblique may well

Themselves in every angle greet:

But ours so truly parallel,

Though infinite can never meet.[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]    That afternoon, I did nothing but focus on reading the encyclopedia of werewolves, however, D.O interrupted me as I was about to read about their ancestry and how they came to be. “Why are you reading that?”

    “I read whatever I want to,” I said teasingly. “I was just curious about this book, that's all.”

    He smirked, “I notice you get curious a lot.” He went into the open kitchen, “you hungry?” I nodded, “the rest of the pack went hunting this noon and they’ll be back soon with meat so we’ll be eating together tonight.”

    I nodded again absentmindedly, then I noticed something, “how come when Sehun and Chanyeol went to hunt for lions, they didn’t return with one? Did they run away or something?” 

    “Well, Sehun- being the youngster he is- can’t wait to dig in so he often eat his prey at the spot, Chanyeol does that too when he’s with the maknaes, but when he's with others who're more 'civilized' he'll eat here with the others.” He answered if I wanted to know more about Chanyeol than Sehun.

    “Mhm…” I set my book down since I stopped reading now, “so then, is that only Sehun who does that?” 

    He nodded, “yeah. The younger werewolves are more hungry for flesh than mature werewolves.” He chuckled quietly, “doesn’t your book tell you?” 

    “I didn’t finish the book, I’m only on chapter four out of like… a hundred,” I exaggerated.

    He asked as he took a sit in front of me, “is Chanyeol still sleeping in his room?” 

    “He’s not in his room,” I answered without hesitation. Even though I didn’t see him this morning till now, I could feel his heat radiating from outside. “He’s nearby.”

    “Do you want to get him? Supper’s almost here.”

    I stood up from the seat, put the book away in Chanyeol’s room, and went outside. I walked to where the heat/scent was leading me. It led me to a pond, there I saw him , well… almost. His bottom was covered by the water so I couldn’t see his thing… Good thing too. I didn’t want my Mary eyes to be blinded this early. So I did what was best for both of us. I hid behind a bush to wait patiently for him. 

 

    “… Rin..?! Rin..!” I felt a hand budging my shoulder lightly. I stir awake, my eyes half open, but when I realized that Chanyeol was crouching in front of me and I could see his thing... OMG HIS THING!!! I screamed, covering my eyes with my hands. “R-Rin! Calm down! You’ll wake the whole forest!”

    “Y-You’re not wearing anything!” I shouted, my eyes still covered. I can’t believe I saw it. That’s the '' that maids were talking about.

    He chuckled, “you saw it when I was washing myself at the pond, didn’t you? You don't need to be shy.” His tone of voice hinted amusement.

    “I didn’t!” I uncovered my eyes in furiousity, bad mistake, I covered my eyes again after a gasp, “why’re you still ?!” 

    “Alright, alright," I heard his footsteps walk towards a certain area and he came back rather quickly, "I covered myself with a towel. You can look now.” 

    I peeked through between my fingers, then I let my hands fall to the side when he told the truth. My Mary eyes are now just Mary eyes... “Where’s your pants?” 

    “It’s by the pond over there,” he pointed to the spot, “I noticed a head bobbing up and down at the side of the tree, I knew it was you, but I thought you were dead so I came here rushing,” he paused, a smile appeared on his lips, “without grabbing my pants.” It was as if he wanted me to see his- his thing..! 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter